How long after release does it take you to get horny again

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Rtarvey, Jan 18, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Rtarvey

Rtarvey Active member

Self employed
    Mississippi
    Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    We usually agree on an orgasm once a month depending on her timing but after I ejaculate it usually takes me around 4 days after lockup without teasing to get horny. I never want to lockup after orgasm because that's the longest time to start wanting to give attention to my wife/kh it feels like work until I get horny.Then it's pleasurable again, we keep wanting to longer and longer but can't wait to have an orgasm when being teased ,Its an evil but lovely predicament. Does it take anyone else longer or shorter to get back into trance?

2. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    usually I'm horny later that night or the next day after a release, many times I feel like I can easily go twice. I've noticed for me though that my first release after a longer lockup feels great but is more relief than overall pleasure. The second one is usually much more pleasure intense on the rare occasion I get two so close together. Best description would be like my first orgasm after a 7 to 21 day lockup is more like a ruined orgasm than a full orgasm. A lot of times I'm just so grateful that I get the one release :)

3. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    9:57 PM
    I go through weird cycles. It seems that in the first week or so I'm pretty horny but after around 2 weeks or so it kind of dies down. Now, it doesn't help that I'm away from home and there is no physical contact with the wife at all. I'm hoping it ramps back up here soon when I get home.

Rtarvey likes this.
  4. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    For me it all depends on Her mood. If She is randy, I'm randy for as long as She leads me. If She isnt, then I'm not.
    Sometimes all it takes after a few days is a quick message of "Now"..... and I'm all set when She gets home!!

5. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    6:57 PM
    around 10 days for me

Rtarvey likes this.
  6. Ccage4567

Ccage4567 Under my wife's lock and key

Ohio, USA
    Local Time:
    Im horny right when the cage goes bam on. It usually lasts until the next morning and then dies down. About 1-2 weeks later and I'm begging to get out and cum.

RGL likes this.
  7. Jbriton

Jbriton Member

Redlands California
    Local Time:
    If I have a full orgasm it takes about 2 days often and on occasion a bit shorter. If I have a ruined O it's still close to a day...however, in experimenting with the quality if the ruined O I think that we are going to get less of a delay if not close to immediate. She really hasn't done a great job of making it just barely go over the top and weakly cum but recently I had that and was ready instantly for another. I'm not sure I want that but it's not as if I have a say.

8. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    For me it is about the intensity of the Orgasm. The amount of teasing and the build up before a good full blown orgasm. For the most part it takes me 3 or 4 days before I start to feel horny again. Many times the hornyies start the minute the lock is clicked shut, and so begins another cycle.

Rtarvey likes this.
  9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For me horny right away but takes a bit to be submissive.

Apparently it's noticeable enough for her to say something. Using feminization and punishment to get me back quicker.

Rtarvey likes this.
  10. Rtarvey

Rtarvey Active member

Self employed
    Mississippi
    Local Time:
    Yes I suppose it is the submissiveness that I'm yearning and the want to worship my lady. But if she doesn't tell me to lockup right after, I lose interest for that 24 hours, and again that's why I need to be told and want too at that note.

11. Rtarvey

Rtarvey Active member

Self employed
    Mississippi
    Local Time:
    Yes as long as she is telling me and got control of it I'm excited to do it! As soon as she shows its her property again the trance comes right back. And so does the long month or more.

xcitedsisssy likes this.
  12. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    At my age a full blown orgasm and I would be content for about 7 days. A ruined orgasm and spanked and locked back up and I'm horny again instantly.

13. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    Probably a day before I get a bout of the horn, apparently I'm "belligerent" for 2-3 days after an orgasm though.

Never gone more than a week without one while caged, couldn't say how I'd be after 2-3 weeks.

14. ChasteDilf13

ChasteDilf13 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For me it depends on my release. If I'm let out and only allowed to cum once before locking back up then I'm certain to be horny and frustrating by the next day.

Sometimes I'm released and we'll have sex 3-4 times in 24 hours, then it takes me up to a week to return to my normal frustration level.

15. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    It really depends on the situation. Sometimes I am aroused and ready again within just a few minutes of the first release or orgasm. Other times, I have been edged and worked over so hard for a long enough period of time, it leaves me physically and psychologically spent. Wouldn't be horny in that situation again until at least the next day, or longer if made to put the cage back on. However, my Miss usually indicates that we are done after the first orgasm, so I try not to get aroused again immediately. When there is more time in the schedule and perhaps it is a special occasion or reward, I get two orgasms in a row, but that is rare. After a release it usually does not take very long for me to feel horny again.

16. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I get really horny 1-2 days after my last orgasm. Usually more horny than I was on the day of my orgasm. That is the time male hormones are released in our brains to urge us to orgasm (reproduce). That lasts about 10-14 days, then levels off. It is nature's way of making sure we keep the species going.

This is why we tend to wait at least 3 weeks for my next orgasm. I get to experience the maximum effect of those hormones. If you think being denied for less than 10 days is intensive. Give it three weeks. It is worth the experience and how I got hooked on longer term denial. Based on my experience, a month is the optimum orgasm denial period for me, give or take a week in either direction. After that I start losing my desire for sex and usually will end up having an orgasms without an erection. If I got too long like 3-4 months, my orgasm is not as strong as it would be if I only waited a month.

CagedBySocks likes this.
  17. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't have orgasms anymore, but back when we were at one month cycle, it usually seemed like my orgasm immediately after release was weak and I was horny again within a few hours. Not sure if that helps. It seems from the other comments that people's experiences range all over the place from hours to weeks.

18. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    I am very horny the day after I orgasm. Have been that way even before chastity.

19. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    I've only been doing this for about 4 months now, so each release has been different. My last real orgasm was just over 6 weeks ago. At that time I had only gone about 3 weeks without an orgasm. Up until now I was usually horny within 24 hours or less, but I lost my submissive nature for more like 3 or 4 days. My wife even instructed me to put on my cage and I said sure and didn't do it. I think that's why I'm going so long this time and she will not discuss when the next O is coming. We have done a few ruined orgasms in that time. Usually two back to back and then lock back up. No loss of horniness or submissiveness when we do that. Maybe this is the new normal...

20. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Local Time:
    When I was a kid my old hound dog would often scratch at the door to get out but when I would open the door to let him out he would just stand there sniffing the outside air and not move a inch.

Now when I'm locked the "dog" wants out big time but when I open (remove) the cage the "dog" just sits there looking like a little old shriveled prune. o_O

boisub likes this.
  21. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
  22. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm ready in about 5 minutes, too, but I almost never cum anymore.

23. Sensual Meditation Music

Local Time:
    For me it depends. Normally, if I'm only allowed a single cum, then after the cage goes back on I'm instantly horny again within minutes, begging to do anything I can to please her. Especially if she takes the time to tease me for a short while. However if I am allowed many orgasms (which I love) over the next hour or so, then I feel completely depleted and my interest drops to zero. I might be sort of horny the next day, but it's more of a feeling of just wanting instant gratification, not really submission. Really it might take 2-3 days to start to get back into the full zone for me. Thats just what I've noticed in general though, it might vary slightly depending on different factors each time for me.

24. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Give me three days and I'm thinking about it. Five days and it becomes more urgent. When it has been 8 days, I max out and stay ready nearly any time and any place.

25. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    Horny? Almost right away. Submissive? About 3 days. It's those 3 days that my g/f dreads because she says I act like a "typical man".

In two years of 24/7 lockup, I noticed that when I cum once every two to three weeks, then I am left feeling unfulfilled. It feels like I am only getting a 70% of an orgasm whenever my releases are that far apart. When I was free, I would jack off everyday and I was able to clean everything out on regular basis so I never noticed. I told my g/f how my orgasms don't feel complete when I go this long and asked her to let me cum twice in a row. She told me to stop bitching and be lucky that she doesn't make me wait 3 months to cum! Yikes!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice