How long after PA piercing before lock up?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Jmad456, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Jmad456

Jmad456 Member

Tennessee
    Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    I just got a PA piercing as the regular cages are too easy to slip out of and of course want the true feeling of no escape. I was wondering what a safe time frame for healing is before a device can be worn?
    Also how easy is it to cum with these as I don't want that option even though I won't without permission anyway.

I like the idea of having my balls trapped as well but have yet to find the correct size to keep them from slipping out or being too tight and don't want to spend the bucks on a custom one yet. I have a simple PA tube on order from DHgate to try it out but am interested in getting a titanium one eventually.
    What are your experiences with PA only and PA+ full cock ring?

kellysbitch likes this.
  2. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    @Thatguyontheinternet would be able to answer your question. I will direct him here. He got his PA done July 2016 and has worn both ringless and ringed PA devices.

kellysbitch and Jmad456 like this.
  3. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    First of all - if you wouldn't cum without permission anyway, then you wouldn't need a cage at all, right? Just sayin :)

@Thatgirl directed me here because your goal, a PA cage plus base-ring, is the same as was ours. Regarding the device, you have several options. I went with the 3D printed Evotions #8 because the light weight is helpful with an anotomical quirk of mine that makes my veins more finicky. We also liked that the cage can be worn both with and without the base ring. Though our default is the set up with the base ring, I have indeed worn it both ways. And like all cages, but specifically ringless, if the fit is correct and snug, it was extremely comfortable. I agree with you however, that for maximum security from escape and prevention of cumming easily while caged, the PA + base ring combo is the way to go.

You have other device options for PA + base ring. @Nicoftime just got in a very cool device from Rigid Chastity (I don't know the name of his, but if you're looking for defense against direct stimulation they do offer some solid sheath designs I think). @TitaniumChastiTi creates a PA + base ring model - in fact I've got one on order! And I'm sure there are others. Beyond cages with both components built directly in, you also have the option of finding a ball trap device you like and that fits you well and then implementing a locking PA ring. SteelWerks sells locking PA rings buy there pricey. @Thatgirl recentky ordered a Chinese version of one for me for under $30.00 I think. It's titanium, so it's light, and though the locking mechanism is a chintzier version of the popular integrated locks you'll see on many devices, and although the welds, and build quality in general aren't anything to write home about, it is completely functional. The option of a locking PA ring really opens a lot of doors. Even if the BTD you like doesn't have a good anchor point for it, any custom manufacturer should be able to remedy that if you ask.

Now, regarding healing / maturing time. I should first note that my healing time was almost certainly extended by @Thatgirl's and my own impatience. We had sex with it too soon and visibly aggregated it. As soon as it calmed back down we had sex again and aggravated it again. We did this several times. We also tried wearing the Evotions too soon and that caused issues, AND we tried wearing the Evotions in ringless mode too soon, and that actually drew a bit of blood. We stretched it ourselves with less than ideal tools, which beyond being a 45 minute pain-fest, also pissed it off enough that it took over a week to feel better at all. My point is, be patient and leave it be and it will be ready sooner. Be impatient and fuck with it and it will take longer before you can comfortably and confidently utilize the PA for chastity.

With that info in mind, here is my timeline:

- Pierced 7/20/2016 (a date that will live in infamy). Stretched from 8 to 6g one month later. Probably tried cage for the first time withun a couple weeks of that. Didn't go well. We also had sex many times during the 2nd month and beyond despite it being a painful affair that often took days for me to recover from. It wasn't until about December, maybe mid November before it had matured to the point that I could tug on it and mess with it and be comfortable and confident. At THAT point I became able to wear the PA cage without issue. So that's 4-5 months with a 6 gauge. I bet it would have saved me a month had we abstained the whole time.

So that's how long it was for me. But just to bracket the story, in mid January I visited my piercer to stretch from 6 to 4g. Rather than 45 minutes of awful pain followed by a week of recovery time, he was done in 10 seconds and the piercing felt fine the next day, and totally normal not long after that. It should be noted that the larger the gauge you are, the easier the piercing will tolerate the weight and movement of a device, for obvious reasons.

Sorry for my very long answer. I'm out for my nightly walk and am meandering both literally and virtually.

To my knowledge @thundar is the most knowledgeable person here when it comes to piercings and chastity. He answered many of my questions when I got it done, and offered lots of advice. If you get the piercing and have questions, I'm sure many here, including myself, will be happy to help, but thundar can provide lots of real world experience.

[Apologies for typos and grammar. I am typing on my phone while walking laps around the neighborhood]

kellysbitch likes this.
  4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    The most important thing is you and your anatomy.
    How deep was the piercing how have you healed and what size is your piercing now.
    Then it's all about how your device fits you and how much weight the piercing has to take.
    It also depends on what you do day to day your occupation what you have to wear ect.
    So while other people's experience is interesting it's often little more than that as it won't have many relevant details to your own experience .
    Piercing is a funny thing some will stay put others will migrate as you watch them . Even on the same person. Some can get pierced and it heals just like that yet some on here talk of PAs taking weeks to heal .

So yep it's a bit of a voyage of discomfort and discovery . Good luck.

Xx Wendy

kellysbitch likes this.
  5. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    @Wendygirl is correct of course. Other people's experiences shouldnt be used to meter your expectations. It is helpful to take in as many stories as you can of other people's experiences, sure, but at the end of the day you just gotta have them poke the hole in ya and then pay close attention to what your body is telling you after that.

kellysbitch and Wendygirl like this.
  6. Jmad456

Jmad456 Member

Tennessee
    Local Time:
    Thank you everyone for your detailed answers. I will go slow although I tend to heal pretty quick as I just got it 5 days ago and there is only a slight discomfort at the moment. I got an 8 gauge and do plan to wait until I can get a 6( which I will have done by the piercer- good advice there). It will be at least 4 weeks until I see her and can have sex(if she decides) so will see how it feels. just discovered that titanium lock yesterday and like the idea of incorporating that into one of my regular cages. Looks like we all go on a a similar long journey to find the right one.

kellysbitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice