How it STARTED

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by chastityrob56, Dec 29, 2019.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. chastityrob56

chastityrob56 New member

Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    It all started back in spring off 2012. Mistress has a party for her ladies and ask someone she new to bring a sample off toys and Lingerie. As normal at this type of party I was to play the butler and served the drinks and snacks. Later, in the party they had a demo on the new toys which they all played with and passed around. Then the lady that brought the toys over opened a black velvet sack and showed a CB 3000 as the only male there I was asked to demonstrate. Not being asked twice I was soon standing in front of all of them with my trousers round my ankles and this unknown lady was put this device on my penis. Being in front off all off my wife friends and having a young woman doing this to me l started to get hard. She made me turn around to show everyone and made some sort off comment to which one off my wife's friends took a ridding crop off the table and wake right on my bell end. I shrivelled up immediately to which she applied sum cold lube and slid the tube on and click the lock was in place. I was then paraded around for them to inspect. Different ladies pulling and tugging at my locked cock some made me start to get hard again. All this time without me knowing my wife had the video camera out and was filming. I know that 7 ordered the 3000 that night my wife being one off them. The party carried on till the next day with a few going off into the spare rooms some did not bother and just played with each other in are living room. I was still serving drinks dressed only in a cb3000. My wife had gone off to bed about 3 in the morning alone. At about 7 the last couple had gone off to a room to leave me alone. I started to clean up and pack all toys and pack the bag for the sales lady who had only had a pair off crotchless panties on, every time she bent over, I got a full view. Yes, again I was trying to get completely hard. Laughing she grabbed hold off me and asked if I would like to fuck her. I replied that if she unlocked me, I would love to, pushing my head down she told me to get her ready for me. After two or three orgasm she told me to get a red box out off one off her bags. In this box was a strap on which she attached to me and said that would have to do. She promised to look after me if I was a good boy. She pushed me on the dining room table and climbing on top of me. As this was all happening another off my wife's friends enter the room and started to rummage through the bags. Not worried about what was going on she came over to the table and started to pull on my arms kiss me and stroke me, my hand behind her back stroking her trying to get at her rear to which she slapped my face and pulled away. She went to the bags and returned to the table with cuffs as she was attaching them to my arms the other lady was riding the strap on I was bursting in the CB and precum was leaking out off my cock. I could not believe this was all going on. We have had party before but had only had sex with one off the ladies that chose to take me. As this was going on someone else appeared at my legs and place cuffs on my ankles and strapped me to the table the lady that had cuffed my arms had now started to place a ball gag on me. After I was fully restrained all the ladies appeared in the room clapping. This was a setup by my wife. The lady that had been the saleswoman who was still sitting on the dildo then pulled out the keys and presented them to my wife. There was a big cheer. I was then told by her that I was to remain in chastity for the rest of my life. It did not stop there they each took their turn on the dildo and having a photo taken. The last to ride was my wife. This is what she said. Now hubby have you noticed that over the last year you have had sex with everyone in the room. That was a presented from all of us, but you did not score well all this time my wife was riding the dildo strapped above my cock that was still trying to burst out it trap. She continues with, you only made three of us orgasm out of 14 now you will learn how to look after all off us in time you will remain locked up and only released when I see fit. If you try and remove it yourself, you will be punished nod if you understand I nodded. From know on you will call me Mistress KKK and all overs in this room will be known as lady and there first name Lady Mary or Lady Anne understand, l nodded again I was then blind folded as Mistress KKK climbed of me to a round of applause. To be continued

Starsovertexas likes this.
  2. GoddessMWilspoon

Verified Female

Law
    NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    I think youve posted this in the wrong section. There are member fiction and chastity journal forums where this would be better suited.

CagedBySocks, Ormaz, Petey and 5 others like this.
  3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    You read my mind there! :)

GoddessMWilspoon likes this.
  4. Robbie8388

Robbie8388 Active member

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    I am in a female led relationship. I'm a sub and have been dominated for some time. I have a suggestion for women who will be putting their sub-boys into steel cock cages for the first time. For me it was ver erotic. I had to remove my panties and was made to lie down on her bed and was secured by wrist and ankle restraints. I was shown the steel cage I would start wearing. She first was going to put the cock ring on me. I told her to hurry before I got too hard. She started struggling with it and finally figured out how to put my cock in first and then ease my balls through the ring. By now I was getting hard. She tried to get my cock into the cage and was having a lot of trouble so she got some KY and put it on my cock and voila, my cock slid right into the cage. That made it easier to connect it to the cock ring and lock it. So....use KY not only the first time but anytime you're putting a steel cage on yourself or someone is putting one on you. It makes it a lot easier and even if you are sort of hard it works.

Slave to MIstress Val likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    For me it all started when I came home after work one day it was 2001/2 and ad soon as I got in madam told me to come to the pc,
    I got there and she showed me a femdom clip she had found and the slave was wearing a cb2000, she told me I would be wearing one.
    I said I wouldn’t even know where to get one from, with a click of the mouse she bought up the CB website, I sat and checked the sizes and went and measured myself using the toilet role tube trick,
    And I said that i didn’t think it would fit, I thing I need the bigger one, madam said she didn’t care which one I needed, just order it. so I ordered the curve, it arrived and we began part time lock ups, it was after the first few lock ups it was obvious the curve was far to long for me, so it was replaced a few months later with a cb2000.

Slave to MIstress Val likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice