How it began

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by imkink4u, Dec 31, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    I've been ordered to tell the story of the beginning of my lifestyle change. Most of the stories we've seen have starrted out something like well I've always thought about or something like that. My story is somewhat different. I DIDN'T volunteer for this!!!
    As the story starts, my girl friend, Julie and I had been living together for about 6 months. We enjoyed the bondage scene, Me bonded and some CBT and light S&M. Then a new hire came to were she works, Sherri. They became good friends and would do the "girls night out" thing and were good friends. Little did I know what the whole story was about these outings. After a few months of the "girls night out" thing, Julie and I were going to double date with Sherry and her significant other, Tony to celebrate Sherri's birthday. We went to a local club and were doing it up good. Now I was knocking the brews down REAL hard, but Julie, out of character was laying back saying "someone had to drive." By the time we got home I was pretty wrecked. Sherri and Tony went home and I got into my birthday suit pajamas, laid down, felt the bed spin a few times and crashed out. I woke up a few hours later and had to piss like a race horse. Got out of bed and thought to myself, 'man my balls ache". Reached the toilet and reached down and, holy sh_t, what the f_ck is this!!! What I found out it was, was a CB3000! Julie locked me up while I was out. Julie had woke up and followed me to the can and was laughing her ass off. She said, "welcome to slavery sissy boy". You are locked, the key is in a safe, and you'll serve and obey me, or you'll never come again. I had to piss so bad I stood over the toilet and went. Mistake! Piss went everywere. Julie said, 'well sissy boy, first chore. Clean the bathroom." There I was at 4AM with bucket and sponge. Later that morning Sherri and Tony came over. It was then that I learned Tony was actually Toni, and the night out before was the first time he had mens clothing on in almost 4 years. He is a full time sissy boy. Works in a lawyers office and is "dressed" at work 24/7. Sherri calls herself a recruiter. Looks for women to help enslave men.
    Now the ground rules were laid out. Julie was Mistress, lord and master. A slave collar was then put on. I would cook, clean, do laundry, bathe Mistress, dress Mistress, and anything else she could think of.
    This was the beginning of it. The rest will follow in other posts. The shopping, the dressing, etc.

2. tufun40s

tufun40s Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    You will have to keep us updated on your jouney!

3. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    Love your story . It took me 25 yrs & a lot of begging. Hope you enjoy your new life & looking forward to hearing some more about it .:chores012:

4. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    greetings imkink4u,
    lovely story but how did Wife get the fitting perfect on the very first try?

5. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    It wasn't perfect. But after it was on and the fit wasn't right. It hurt so bad i was more than willing to let her handcuff me while she made adjustments. That puppy hurt like hell at first!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice