How I Ultimately Wrote Off The CBX Series For Good...

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Maid__Heather, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Maid__Heather

Maid__Heather Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    Greetings everyone!
    To start off this is not necessarily a review of the CBX series but more a recounting of my experiences with these devices. Having over ten years of chastity experience I want to share my thoughts with everyone here.

But hold up! Before you go thinking that this is a mere rant about CBX, hold your horses! It is my hope that this info will help new wearers or key-holders make an informed decision. Before I get deep into my story I will state at the outset that I am of the opinion that the CBX series is a great device for beginners. Although it is not a perfect device. So with all that preamble let's get to the meat of it.

Busted!

To begin, I started wearing the CB-3000 way back in 2006(wow, it's been that long!) back when the ring was a hinge type design and that was terrible engineering. It led to discomfort and painful fittings. But over the years they have refined the overall construction and I do like the current device they offer. I even tried a CB-6000 device but ultimately did not like the angle that the tube rested at, it sicks out farther than the 3000. Once I got everything fitted properly, sleeping in the 3000 was not a problem. So that brings us to my main complaint with CBX; breakage.

The above photo is the last CB-3000 device that I recently broke and also the reason I've decided not to buy another CBX device ever again. This was the fourth(maybe fifth, I lost count) CB-3000 set that I've gone through and at $150+ for a full set it starts to get pricey; and I have also ordered several individual parts but at $70 for a tube that adds up as well.

And I've broke all sorts of of the many different parts from tubes splitting at the seam to pins to rings, you name it. All in all I think I split 3 tubes not to mention lost spacers!

I suppose my main complaint with CBX is that they are not the most durable device on the market. That's not to say that they are fragile, I would say that depending on a bunch of factors they may last a wearer for about 6 to 12 months. Improper cleaning of the various parts will lead to quicker breakage, so make sure to clean often and thoroughly.!

But wait there's more!

Now with all of that said the CBX series is not a bad device; I even would go as far to said its a great beginner device. For fit and size its designed fairly decently and not that imposing. The way the many different pieces fit together with many customizable size pieces allows for easy entry; especially for new wearers. I would recommend that if you are starting with this device, once you have gotten used to being in chastity, I would immediately consider different options available on the market. Personally I switched to a Holy Trainer and could not be more happy! But I will save that for another review! :)

Thanks for reading!

2. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    I, like you, had some good results with my cb-6000 & the s version. I ultimately wore the 6000s for over 3 years.
    Like you I experienced breakage and cage splitting!
    I found the 6000s a very comfortable device to wear, once I got the right combination of rings and spacers! Had it not been for the need for frequent cleaning it would have been an excellent device for long term lockings!
    This is an excellent devise for beginners or part time enthusiasts!

Chaste J. likes this.
  3. Maid__Heather

Maid__Heather Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    Yes I totally agree!

4. TheCageFox

TheCageFox TheCageFox.com

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    Could'nt have said it any better. Had three tubes in three years. Loved it for being so snuggy and tight, but the pre-determind breaking point is a total no-go for this price point.

5. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    The CB6k was a great first device, it had plenty of rings, spacers, and pins to play around with when we were figuring things out.

Wouldn't entertain one long term though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice