how i have changed in five days

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lockit, Mar 10, 2010.

1. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    hi i would just like to share a couple of things i have done since i joined.
    i have always enjoyed BDSM in one form or another. however never locked chastity.
    i became curious around this time last year. due to having a hernia three month wait for surgery and recovery time.
    i gave up on the idea. until i found the mansion and joined on the 4th march .
    i read through some of the wonderful post and went to the chat room and met some wonderful people.
    well i got out the cb6ks that i had purchased last year and started to experiment again .
    i locked up a few hours at a time normally when i was on here.
    on the morning of the 7th of march i decided to try for a longer lock up.
    due to the surgery i was shaved on the right hand side of my groin i would have never thought of a full shave before i came here.
    so of i went bought some lady razors and set about my first shave.
    when complete i could not believe how pleases i was with the result.
    i massaged the whole area with lotion and applied my cb6ks and locked it. for how long i do not know.

this morning got up had arranged a game of tennis some weeks ago a sort of physiotherapy to help regain some level of fitness.
    just before i was about to leave i picked up the keys to unlock .
    i paused and thought if i had a KH would she allow this ?
    i think not i through the keys on the bed and went off to play tennis locked in my cb6k.
    something i would have not considered before.
    how things have changed in five days

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice