How I found this site

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by slavedaniel, Mar 31, 2009.

1. slavedaniel

slavedaniel Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    Greetings to all, curtsy,

This sissy found this wonderful site through a link at chastity lifestyle, and I have become a frequent vistor since. Simply love this site.

I seek that one true Mistress that will take me as a forever slave locked in forever chastity. Take away all my clothes, place me in shackels, a locking steel collar, pierce my nipples and place large gold rings in them with a chain going between them and then down to my C.B. forming a triangle that would represent Mistress golden triangle from which her golden nectar flows for her slave to accept any time.

A Goddess who will gag me with a penis gag wrapped with her soiled panties, A Goddess who goes barefoot outside in public places and has her sissy slave lick her feet clean, give Goddess foot massages and pedicures. A Goddess who has her slave clean her and her lover after sex. One who lend me as her slave to others to serve them and keep me in a cage at night with my hands chained to the top and a my ankles attached to spreader bar, a vibrating butt plug in my sissy pussy:smilies_xxx22::sex020: and an enema bag filled with her golden nectar slowly being dripped into my mouth.

Can't wait to hear from all,

danielle

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:56 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice