How does it feel for you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by QueenxMx, Oct 22, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Obsequious

Obsequious Property of Madame “E”

United States
    Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    Hello QueenxMx,
    I've been in the chaste world for many years now, so I can offer feelings of a chaste male who has lived many years in and out of various cages.
    For me...day one through three of a new sentence is one of excitement! The feeling of denial is fresh and new again...making me feel protected from myself. I have a rather strong appetite...was a three to four time a day offender (just being honest). After a few days my mind starts to ramble, my thoughts become more vivid and feel a lot more real. My chastity is enforced by Madame "E" (Thank God for HER!)...so I am honestly at her mercy. Just to put things into perspective, she has enough ammunition to destroy my life (literally), which during our start into this now captive world I GAVE HER every bit of ammunition she now has at her disposal. The fear of blackmail...her using any of this against me is WAY MORE than I WILL EVER CHALLENGE! Sorry, I digress! As time goes I become MUCH more sensitive to the average world, in other words I find ladies I would NOT normally find attractive extremely arousing. I find myself much more eager to please all ladies I come in contact with. As time goes on...days run into weeks and so on, I go deeper and deeper into this trance (for a lack of a better word) just looking for ways to please a lady. Some, I do not even know...yet I find myself going out of my way to be a gentleman. I hold doors for them, offer them to go ahead of me and other things I can do without seeming weird or perverted.
    Chastity IS THE KEY to breaking me down...into a compliant male, one who WANTS SO BADLY to please Madame "E"...yet in my search for servitude I end up pleasing others on my way. To give you more finite information...by day 10 or so, I am a drooling mess! I cannot stop the thoughts I have of serving Madame in EVERY SINGLE IMAGINABLE way! I would do ANYTHING for her....YES YES, ANYTHING! She consumes me...mind, body and soul! I cannot get enough of her...her messages that is. We are about 3,000 miles apart. Chastity CAN AND WILL form ANY MALE into the boy/slave/pet that you ladies want. JUST LOCK UP YOU SLAVE AND WHAT THE TRANSFORMATION IN AWE!!!
    I hope this helps QueenxMx!
    Respectfully,
    "O"

Guest 3021, masohedo and cagedjon like this.
  2. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    The absolute BEST description of how it feels that I have ever heard or read. EXACTLY how it feels for me. Well written. Thank you.

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    After much experimenting, Mistress now requires me to be in the smallest cage possible and that seriously shuts down any attempt at erection that I ever get. With larger cages, I would get "plump" and it was painful, but now, I get no pain at all.

b_quark likes this.
  4. Obsequious

United States
    Local Time:
    Since receiving & LOCKING ON my custom Evotion cage there is NOT one millimeter of space for either length or girth growth. This device keep my poor little man absolutely immobilized! It has NOT moved a bit in almost 9 days. I have no clue how many days Madame has in store for me, all I know is each time I am locked it rolls into weeks at a time. The last lock down lasted 9 weeks plus before she allowed me any mercy.
    I find it painless being SO tightly kept...BUT absolutely INSANELY frustrating not to be able to even wince!

Rectrix likes this.
  5. quasb87

quasb87 New member

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    To me seems like that you feel more every erection (or to say better: attempt of erection),
    as the cage itself makes you feel the pressure. I like the feeling, reminds me my chastitized status,
    and that can happen several time during the day, making you think of your keyholder quite often.

Over time, when the days of chastity accumulates, the feelings generally tend to become more intense:
    more erections, and harder (to the point of becoming uncomfortable/slightly painful).

I would say that overall you physically feel that the keyholder literally got you by the ball,
    and you feel her power on you,
    and every moves she makes when she's with you , or message she send to you, or every sexual thought in general, cause that feeling of tightness in your pants.

Rectrix likes this.
  6. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    As background let me comment I'm a "grower", the proportion of limp to fully erect is 1:4 .
    Attempts of erection take me from 1 to aprox 1.75 when aroused ,but the inability to grow traduces in hardness and the struggling against the constricting cage feels great! there is no pain because you concentrate in the wonderful feeling provided by the teasing ( brush,feather,lubed hand,vibrator,long nails,etc.)
    And this brings me in a scale from 0-10,where 10 is orgasming , after several minutes of constant teasing to a 7, and add verbal teasing and I'm in 8!
    And the cage does it's wonder keeping you there!
    No extra growth,nothing beyond rock hard,perpetual pleasure at level 8, and the impossibility to orgasm!
    Pure pleasure/ torture perfect mix! That is how it feels!
    And time does it's wonder,eventually you can't stand it anymore and added to the previous feelings comes desperation.
    You want everything to stop and simultaneously want more of it!
    One minute you beg for mercy,the other you beg for the keeping on of the teasing!
    Yes,only Mistress/Wife/Keyholder decides when to stop!

7. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    This is what is starting to worry me now. Cage is due to arrive any day now, but every time in the middle of the night I snuggle up to my wife, he gets harder then hard! He is free at the moment but what the hell is gonna happen when he’s caged??!! This is gonna be tougher than tough since the wife has already stated that she thinks a 30 day lock up as a start is quite reasonable! :-O

8. Serafina's pet

Serafina's pet Locked and loved by lady Serafina

Mechanic
    Potter tx
    Local Time:
    My wife and goddess. Tends to leave her property alone when caged. She does toy and tease but its rare. She doesn't demand to be serviced often eather. When i am teased and allowed to service her the cage has a constricting feeling. At that moment i am so hot and bothered more so then i could get out of the cage.

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. Obsequious

United States
    Local Time:
    Well, I’m sure you know what is going to happen!
    The real question is...how will you handle it? I would bet that you are looking forward to the click of the lock, with great trepidation. The finality that clicks in your mind at the sound of the lock closing securely (CLICK). I bet you start getting aroused immediately! I know from my own experiences, that the thoughts of what will and may happen are enough to cause great arousal without anything really happening yet!
    I wonder...will your KH snuggle more and closer to you each night just to make sure you experience what WILL happen every single solitary night??
    For your sake and for hers...I hope so!!
    Enjoy the new device!

Andylocked, Mash2214 and Chaste J. like this.
  10. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    Good post but you can never have to many cages in the drawer. Variety is the Spice of live. What shall I wear today. LOL

Obsequious likes this.
  11. Obsequious

United States
    Local Time:
    I agree! Variety is nice. But for me...there is NO taking this off. My keys are locked away in a key safe, Madame is about 2,800 miles away. I’m only blessed with hearing from her a few times a day...if I do as I am required. Once the cage is locked on...IT STAYS ON until she decides to end my current session for some reason or another.
    I posted a picture of my current session in my “Pictures” are on CM. If you would like you can see what time I still have to serve!

12. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks for THAT!! :)

The reason for such trepidation is that a few years ago, I had The Curve which for me, allowed PLENTY of room for growth! What is on the way is one of the new-ish metal cages which is about 4.5cm total length - which is a big difference to what I’m used to previously!
    But yes... I am indeed curious as to how it will feel - not a lot of room during non arousal and absolutely NONE for anything else while I snuggle - or while my wife snuggles me! Hmmm.... maybe 2 or 3 days of freedom left!! As much as I love the idea.... I am still more than a little concerned how this will go!! :)

13. Obsequious

United States
    Local Time:
    You’re quite welcome!
    I can say from personal experiences...I’ve been in cages with some room to move, slightly grow and now in the most confining cage of my life. The inability to even wince, twitch or throb is something you have to experience to appreciate. I can say one positive thing for such captivity...once you “accept” your new life you will find the device to be quite comfortable. No, you cannot move in it AT ALL...but you will also NOT get the aches or throbbing from the blood fighting fiercely to help fill your cage. Within having that you only know, feel and learn to appreciate the immobility given by a custom sized tiny prison.
    Doesn’t it sound fun???

Andylocked likes this.
  14. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    Surely that choice belongs to your Keyholder! :)

cagedjon likes this.
  15. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Having read on many threads on here regarding choice of cage, the smaller the better sounds like rule of thumb - so to speak... having been actually woken up regularly multiple times per night by my precious little soldier feeling more awake than myself, this also sounds like a good solution - Even I don’t believe any doctor would tell me I have a problem being woken up by multiple stiffies per night! Hence, this solution might be an added benefit to the fact that I have a chastity kink! We shall see and thanks for your words - most helpful!!

Obsequious likes this.
  16. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes it does and she likes to change the look. She’s also not always concerned about which cage is the most comfortable like now she has me in a cage so she can get at my foreskin to tease it. Yes it is her choice but they all work.

Chaste J. likes this.
  17. mainecuck

mainecuck New member

Local Time:
    Just being locked in cb6000 i am always lubricating i am soo horny. Have found with vibrator on tube i can actually have an orgasm. Just dribbles out not like explosion

Andylocked likes this.
  18. GentleSubMale

GentleSubMale New member

Local Time:
    Hi, I'm new here.
    This maddening part is what I find intriguing.
    Have you ever negotiated with your Domme to get the cage off and/or to orgasm?
    If so, do tell! :)

19. inhershoes

inhershoes Long term member

Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    My cage from Mature metal is great, it is shorter than I have had in the past but allows for a little width expansion. Like everyone else has said, it is tugs and excites me more, I get a mental thing going which is nice. Hardest part is when the punishment pins are in place, it can almost make me see stars at times it is pushing in so hard. When we go to remove the pin, the skin is almost stuck to the pin and it pulls hard.

20. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The one who asked joined October 22....last seen October 25th. Must have found out “how it feels to you” and moved on.

boisub likes this.
  21. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    And Mascara^Snake's Word Game thread goes on and on... threads that live eternally, wisps of memory of the departed OP...

22. Einherjar-X

Einherjar-X Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I have a major kink for chastity, but i think the cop-out answer of "It feels amazing" isn't helpful :D

For me, it creates a rather bizarre predicament. Chastity both turns me on and (mostly) prevents me from getting erect, which starts the whole process over. It's a snake that eats its own tail and i love it!

As far as the physical feeling goes, i think that entirely dependent on the respective device.
    So far, i only had experience with basic CB6000 models.
    Flaccid, and when put on properly (which is not easy by a long shot), they started to feel like a second skin to me. Since they were extremely narrow, they were at all times noticeable, if only slightly. And truth be told, after we ended the locked period, i dearly missed that familiar extra weight, this tightness, the constant reminder.
    It was really addictive to me.
    Erection however quickly showed the faults in both the device and my anatomy.
    Due to a saggy scrotum, these balltrap devices hat quite some travel distance, causing the whole cage to rise for as much as it could. It's neither a pretty sight, nor a good feeling.
    And while i never had issues with the length of the devices, the girth certainly cause issues.
    It was like a death grip around my shaft, every pulse beat made the whole thing tremble.
    And later, i managed to split the device in half...

Emotionally, i don't really get this feeling of "emasculation". Maybe it's because i don't fit the general perception of the term in the first place. I don't really know.
    I would even say that it empowers me to a degree. That i made the conscious decision to give in to the wishes of my partner / keyholder, that my abstinence (i don't really want to call it a sacrifice) brings them pleasure.
    I'm trading in a personal loss for their gain. And i think that's a rather intimate and powerful thing.

Tom Allen likes this.
  23. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    It is a strange sensation to ba denied to get hard, you feel when it began and you feel when you little guy goes flascid again in the same moment.
    It is like being tied (in fact it is). You really feel it when you see erotic things or when your mistress tease you, making it difficult and challenging for you.
    In fact it gives a powerfull sex pulsion and desire for sex and PIV with the lady.
    You feel aroused permanently, it vever stops and makes the desire for her or sex harder; and even if you sex stay flascid.

I love this feeling, one of the reason why I love the case more than PIV most of the time.

24. chastity_pantyhose

chastity_pantyhose Active member

Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    same here....

Denied7151 likes this.
  25. Please_peg_me1

Please_peg_me1 New member

Local Time:
    I am very new and of course the pain of trying to get erect when teased etc....
    But... the best part for me so far, is the delicious feeling of her “becoming more selfish,” as time progresses? After a teasing session ends and the godawful frustrations subsided, especially if she’s allowed me to make her feel good - doesn’t have to be sexually, but obviously, that’s more a turn on.... after she’s teased me and I’ve “subsided,” and I’m no longer staring- I get a warm, almost buzz from it, and if she does it several days in a row (very little interaction is required from her- which is especially nice on those rough days! ) a word, a touch, a look, a giggle, a smile, here and there over several days along with a teasing session or two thrown in, and I’m in this warm buzz, as long as she keeps me from orgasm... or if she ruins one, I will stay in that state- as soon as it’s off - ugh, the release is of course fantastic... but I immediately want the buzz back.. and I want it back on.... we are really new to this- I’ve bought several devices before buying this custom one- and was ready to quit because of fitting issues and the pain associated- now that I’ve found a device that I can wear 24/7- for several days, it’s bern really fun! I’ll admit, I’ve had a couple of “temper tantrums” in the last few weeks - because I felt I wasn’t getting enough attention... yes, I know, that’s absurd, and as I said, I’m new- we are both new to Chastity... I got into it before we were together but my ex wife was uninterested in me completely at that time (she was having an affair) so I kept this app to myself until a year or so ago With my current wife- we tried a few devices with bad results, and finally got lucky!!!! I’ve managed only 5 days a few times, and as I said I’ve had these behavior issues... but I quickly apologized, and asked her to forgive me- I am
    Trying!!! And I’ve gotten a lot better... and she’s really starting to enjoy it.

Rectrix and Chaste J. like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice