How do you please your wives?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by slave-in-FLR, May 29, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    My wife loves my cooking. She had almost no sex drive before having a baby, now that our baby is 1, she has had zero drive since conception. She absolutely loves me being desperate for it, so we continue with chastity. My cooking, cleaning and how I am with our daughter pleases her very much. She is quite generous when I want a new bike part or whatever, so I guess that is what I traded for being locked full time. :love:

2. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    We've also got a drawer full of dicks! 2 harnesses that sit on my differently, and give a different feel too. We have a favourite that I identify with as my cock, since my original one is not permitted to get hard anymore. I have a straight, 9" dick that's firm, but just soft enough. My original was 7.5" and has a curve to the left. We tried piv sex a year ago, and I'd become too sensitive from chastity. I wear a cage that has me pushed up inside my pubic mound, so it's like pulling a foreskin back. I also have trouble staying hard, and the bend in the middle was starting to be a problem, before it was retired for good. I miss piv, but I've come to prefer the strap-on, with the right cage under the harness.

Headtrip likes this.
  3. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    With my wife, I might give oral 3 times a year maybe? It's strap on sex with me wearing the harness for us. We tried PIV last year, but I'm too sensitive now, so we've gone back to the strap-on full time. It's been that way for about 3 years. Before was maybe 60/40.

With my keyholder, it's massages. Foot, back and arms. I was allowed sex a few times, to teach me that sex wasn't important to her, and she doesn't need orgasms. This is a big part of why she'd struggled for years to find an ideal bdsm partner. Once she and my wife agreed on having me permanently chaste and denied, I've been able to better suit what she needs.

This all sounds really hot and kinky, but in reality we are pretty conservative,. There's no hot 3 ways, and we keep the relationships separate. My wife uses me for sexual pleasure like any married couple, and my keyholder uses me for bdsm, and massage. When we 3 hang out, I'm locked, but there's no teasing or sex talk.

Ron33 likes this.
  4. Atomic

Atomic Member

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    I’d love to pleasure my wife with my mouth or my hands . She’s not let me for 10years now . We only ever have piv sex and she may give me a hand job now and again. Now I’m locked up ( my idea but she’s more than happy to keep the keys ) I feel like I need to pleasure her even more I’d love to use a strap on with her . But I’m not sure if I should put it to her or not .
    I want to give her the pleasure she deserves but I don’t think she gets that from my little cock that cums way to quick .

borbulls1961 and Ak Geena like this.
  5. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Why not try? I bought the 1st one as a gift. She was happy to try, and came, but it wasnt the same for her. But she was then more willing to experiment.

6. Atomic

Atomic Member

Local Time:
    we have one . I got it for her to use on me but she’s not really very willing.
    She is very vanilla. I got her a rabbit years ago and it’s still in the box .
    I want to please her so much.

7. stevie stevens

Local Time:
    That's so true! My wife gets excited when I run the sweeper, do the laundry and otherwise clean the house!

8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    9 times out of 10 she says “I could use some doxy” which is the wand vibe. I hand it to her and caress her while she gets off. Occasionally she will ask for a finger or two. We do thi once or twice a week. Sometimes I go down on her before etc, but this is most of our sex life.

soforo, Ron33 and corsac like this.
  9. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I lick her pussy and ass multiple times a day, and I do all my household chores without complaining.

10. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    What's not to like!-x

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    I dose what im told and some I love and some I dont but I do them .

Suewiang and Charles3451 like this.
  12. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    I lick my wifes pussy to orgasm and she loves that, and so do I.
    She doesnt have a strong sex drive at the moment so its generally once a week at most, and if she is really in the mood she will unlock me for PIV sex as I think she prefers that. I've been locked for 6 weeks right now with no release and we have had plenty of kissing and cuddling and I've given her 5 orgasms with my mouth and one with a strapon.

It was the first time using a strapon and I loved it, and she came hard, although afterwards she complained that she was sore and now doesnt want to use it any more. I'm about 6" and I made sure the dildo was about the same size and girth as me and made out of silcone, so not sure what made her sore, maybe I'l invest in a different one.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  13. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    Mostly with the chores around the house, bed, laundry, she loves her panties folded, clean Nathan's the list goes on. Her evening foot massage I must be naked, when I tuck her in at night she pulls her panties aside so I can kiss her soft butt cheek. Aside from any other FLR thing she requires daily. Sexually she is really find of my oral attention. Lately I have tried to extend her pleasure and she has really started to enjoy finishing herself off with her new vibrator. I also got her a strap on as I am locked in steel but she has yet to try it and she did use the chin strap on once. I must say being locked has helped her as she is getting really used to the fact that it is really all about her pleasure and I really think she enjoys knowing she has no pressure to perform .

14. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    I strongly recommend dual density. And like anything else you have to start gentle...

15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I please her by doing everything she asks me to do and by always thinking of her first before I do anything, such as when I finish work I will text her to say I am finished and in the car and about to leave, and I will ask her if she would like me to get a coffee for her on my way home. We are lucky as a drive thru of one of our favourite coffee shops is only half a mile from our home now!
    And as My madam is a total coffee aficionado it pleases her that I am thinking of her pleasure.
    If your talking sexual, then it’s none of my business as my madam has a bull to deal with that side of things.

16. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    I meant sexual pleasure when I was writing this post, however I am positively surprised seeing how many of you guys mention another ways of pleasing your Wives in everyday life as @madams-sissysub did just by example.

bondinchas likes this.
  17. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    When my Love keeps me denialed for a longer period, my need to serve her with in particular with other things as sexual pleasing, will increase. So, as my orgasms are on average denialed for 4 week periods, pleasing in house tasks, taking care of her food and drinks, let her make a long sleep in the morning and driving 15 miles to another shop, as her favourite wine is sold-out in our village, are a few examples of my servitude towards her. In addition her favourite foot pampering massage or a full body massage - both without sexs - are my regular pleasing activities.

Sexually, it differs a lot. I guess giving her multiple orgasms by a good manual stimulation, whilst she keeps me caged, and PIV where I follow strictly her instructions to move and not cum, are her favourites.

slave-in-FLR, Sexy Slave 69 and Ron33 like this.
  18. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    PIV is out of the menu of my KH/Wife's preferences.
    After starting with chastity she confessed to being relieved not to have a "bull" crushing her! Lol
    The way she likes being sexually pleased is oral ,fingers or a vibrator and she instructs me each time on which method I shall use on her.

slave-in-FLR and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  19. QueenSophiesSub

Local Time:
    I have not had PIV sex for 7 years now, and shouldn’t imagine I’ll ever have it again, and I don’t remotely miss it. I’m lucky enough to pleasure her with my mouth regularly.
    She normally has 4 delightful orgasms each time, and I’m normally lucky enough to give these about 12 times a month.
    She gives me an orgasm as and when she feels like it, this is generally about once every 3 months, normally ruined. I want to move to never receiving full orgasm again, I hate the way it throws me out of subspace for a few days.
    Apart from the odd day here or there we agreed that I would be permanently locked in November’20, and we’ve never been more in love or happier. Keep the cock locked I say!

Rectrix, b_quark, Matthew989 and 3 others like this.
  20. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I cook and bake for her, but she also loves her breasts massaging and sucking and her pussy and ass tongue fucking, and i take great pleasure in pleasing her

Matthew989 likes this.
  21. Matthew989

Matthew989 Active member

London
    Local Time:
  22. Matthew989

Matthew989 Active member

London
    Local Time:
    Housework, compliments, foot massages, back massages, fingering her clit, ass worship, PIV without release for me, pretty much sums up our FLR

ugams and Flick like this.
  23. Evan Gore

Evan Gore Active member

Machineist
    Local Time:
    I belong to my Princess. I think our relationship is a bit deeper. I'm their for her emotional needs for her relationships and I help do chores for her so she doesn't have to. I try to massage her and keep her stress down. I don't live with her either so it's all when I'm summoned over. But seeing her be happy or the "it's nice having someone all about me at my feet" that makes it worth it at the end of the day. I had PIV like over a month ago with no talk of it coming soon. But I think it's not about my wants or needs anymore.but Hers.

Kat9s toy and Matthew989 like this.
  24. Jacknson88

Jacknson88 New member

Transportation
    Atlantic City N.J. USA
    Local Time:
    H
    How do you not cum, I know she not allowing it, but when my Queen lets me fuck her after being locked up I’m lucky if I last 2 mins

25. Evan Gore

Evan Gore Active member

Machineist
    Local Time:
    I am Owned by my Princess and I just listen to all of her orders and anything she asks for. It's simple.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice