How do you please your wives?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by slave-in-FLR, May 29, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    Hi, I wonder how you guys please your Wives / KHs excluding those who are cucked. I mean guys who are in permanent or long-term chastity. Althought I try to do my best satisfying my Wife with my tounge or a strap-on, she still needs a natural cock from time to time. Since she not willing to cuck me now, she takes my cage off occasionally to fuck her. Of course, I am not allowed to cum then and become only more frustrated each time when she locks me in the cage again after she achieves her orgasm. But still it causes that I am not permanently forbidden to put my pathetic cock to her pussy and not permanently locked. How do your Wives / KHs manage it?

2. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    Wanted to read replies on it...it has been a long time question with me too

3. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    My wife needs clitoral stimulation to climax, but vibrators seem to be too much. Proper finger stimulation usually does the trick, some times she will let me practice my cunnilingus skills.

Me wearing a strap on has been used frequently. Hand held dildo on occasion. I'd love to try out a chin dildo.

But she still likes to have piv. She has said that the dildo just doesn't feel the same as a real penis and she still wants that feeling. So I have been unlocked to have piv, but no orgasm then right back in when she is finished.

4. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    If we are talking strictly sexual pleasing. Because there are many things I do to please her that are not sexual.

Ak Geena likes this.
  5. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    Cook, clean, massages, room service.

MRS.Lilith, Ron33 and Ak Geena like this.
  6. Kept for her

Kept for her Active member

Local Time:
    Anything she wishes. I’m sure to always be awake before her to make coffee and she wakes I run to get her a cup. I tuck her in at night, open doors for her. Whatever she asks of me I try to do as quickly and as well as possible. As for sex, I haven’t pleased her in a long time because of menopause issues. One of the reasons I’m in chastity. No cumming for until we figure out how to make her orgasm

Rectrix, Ron33 and Ak Geena like this.
  7. locked8452

locked8452 Active member

US, Southeast
    Local Time:
    Princess says she loves feeling my cock inside her although she has never cum from PIV. Although I love going down on her, she actually prefers that I use my fingers.

Ak Geena likes this.
  8. Devoted Hubby

Devoted Hubby Long term member

Househusband
    Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.
    Local Time:
    My Wife prefers my tongue more than any other part of me.

stevie stevens and homebody like this.
  9. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    She likes me to start (after the all over body massage and licking) teasing her clit with my fingers rubbing it slowly before penetrating her with 1, 2 or 3 fingers, thrusting while I start with my tongue and mouth on her clit. Then sometimes she wants a quickie with the high powered vibrator - no man can compete with that thing - its a monster. She doesn't like the unatural feel of a dildo or strap-on in her and would rather my fingers and tongue. Hope that helps.

soforo likes this.
  10. Ak Geena

Ak Geena Active member

Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    The best foreplay has always been to do the dishes. I love to try to spoil my wife with taking care of the house, grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning although we both do some depending on our schedules. To be doing the dishes while she relaxes or works on her computer pleases me, knowing I'm making her happy.
    Sexually I'll make her a drink or two and when we go to bed I rub warm oil in her back, foot massages, lotion sometimes, petting her pretty pussy. Sometimes a hand job for her, she doesnt like oral. Sometimes she will desire me to grind my previously larger now diminutive self into her by then engorged pussy till she cums. I just do what she likes whether it be domestic or whatever. I love her and would do anything for her.

11. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Well I've just pleased Mrs Chaste. Bacon and eggs with toast and a cup of tea. Delivered to the table on the patio! She enjoys her Sunday morning breakfast.

MissyB and Ak Geena like this.
  12. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    I steam cleaned the shower yesterday-that went down very well indeed

stevie stevens and Ak Geena like this.
  13. Ak Geena

Ak Geena Active member

Local Time:
    I'll bet she was purring! Well done.

MissyB and Chaste J. like this.
  14. Ak Geena

Ak Geena Active member

Local Time:
    True love indeed. I could take lessons from you.

Chaste J. and MissyB like this.
  15. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    Oral and vibe

16. Brsmcuk

Brsmcuk New member

Canada, Ontario
    Local Time:
    I have no trouble in pleasuring my wife by either oral or PIV, she loves both. Lately she has stopped seeing her bull so all she has is me. However, with time she's been taking more and more pleasure in denying me. We bought a penis sleeve to add some girth to my dick and tried it for the first time last night. It was amazing, it was like she was fucking another man's dick on me, she came really fast. To my frustration she locked me up for the night after she came because I wouldn't stop touching my dick afterwards, deep down I think I liked that loll. ;)

She found the dick sleeve to feel pretty natural but she likes a mix of both my dick and the sleeve. She especially likes me to make her cum with my dick and command me to cum or not to cum depending on how she is feeling.

asastype likes this.
  17. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    Like AK Geena, I do nearly all the house work, give her foot and leg massages often. She says she feels guilty taking advantage of me, but we both like it. I stopped asking her for sex, she lets me know when she wants to play. We still have full sex occasionally, but not very often, mostly use her vibrator or dildo for sex. She says me not asking for sex has been a big relief for her. I am not locked 100% of the time, but the rules are the same whether I am locked or not.

MRS.Lilith, MissyB and Locked4wifey like this.
  18. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    My GF didnt like the strap on that much, either. That is until we found the right dildo. Dual density is a must and it turns out she really likes a larger one if the outside is soft enough (Vixskin Maverick). It was our 5th try but completely changed her attitude. Now strap on play is her favorite. Be really careful what you wish for - I really miss being inside her, even w numbing cream!

19. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    It was a day pleasing her being rewarded by being allowed to please her as she wished and no more in the evening-i loooove FLR!

asastype and Ak Geena like this.
  20. Raymond P.

Raymond P. "Felicity"

Full-time sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I am currently in day 86 of a 24/7 lockup, my longest ever. Wife/Mistress has been very strict, no unlocking of cage and no orgasms have been permitted. But while I may not be getting any orgasms myself, she is getting plenty of them! Mostly with my tongue and fingers, but also with a strap-on which she purchased for me to use on her. She loves this thing. Partly because it is somewhat bigger than me and always stays hard, but I think mostly because it is a power thing with her, she knows she can get her kicks from it while I feel almost nothing.

Mistress now says she likes the strap-on much better than the "real thing". Which gives little encouragement for a release from my cage anytime in the near future!

Rectrix, handrick, asastype and 2 others like this.
  21. LockedJani

LockedJani Active member

Local Time:
    We have also tried strapon but she doesen't like the cage bouncing near her ass.. she does not want me to buy a chastity belt (that would have solved the problem). Any solutions

22. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    Chastity or not, my penis hasn't been inside her for almost 2 years, and she has ordered that it will never again...

She masturbates somewhat frequently on her own with a vibrator. I am almost never allowed to watch. In fact, she very much enjoys teasing me about the fact that she can masturbate whenever she wants but I cannot.

I am allowed to please her with my tongue and fingers. She orders me to put on panties to catch my pre-cum / cum, and then she will often lay on the bed and spread her legs and order me to eat her out. More often than that she has me lay on my back and then she sits on my face and orders me to lick her while she grinds on my face until she has at least one orgasm. I am allowed to worship her beautiful asshole as well, and sometimes she likes me to put a finger in her butt while I'm orally pleasing her.

She also very much enjoys her very large (8x6.5") realistic skin dildo. As I am licking her she will say "I need a cock in me now!" and then I will meekly ask if she means mine, and she will say something like, "Of course not! I need a real cock!" And then I will grab the dildo from the nightstand, suck and lick and slobber on it to lube it up for her, and then push it into her while I lick her clit. The combination of the huge dildo inside her, my tongue working her clit and pushing in alongside the dildo, her grinding on my face, and my finger in her cute little asshole pretty quickly drives her to one or more intense orgasms.

It has to be said that my penis receives ZERO attention during sex, even if I am not in chastity. If I even try to touch my penis just a little she will slap my hand away and scold me, and I may also be punished later. Nonetheless, it is not uncommon for me to cum in my cage and/or panties from being in a state of fervent arousal. And if she has been satisfied and I have not yet cum I am occasionally allowed to masturbate, which sometimes I do while licking her juices off the dildo.

Matthew989, soforo, asastype and 2 others like this.
  23. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    @LockedJani I've seen a few harnesses recommended on CM under Sextoys or Pegging and Strapons that fully cover your cage. We use a fairly cheap one and keep it low so the cage is pretty much where the balls would be (no balls on our dildo), so she likes feeling the cage. Just need to keep experimenting...

24. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    My wife seems to get more pleasure out of getting back and foot rubs & making humor about how bad I want it. But she is pleased sexually best from PIV... if she doesn't want you to come she should just tell you not to... or you get a punishment.

Arti_Rao, Ron33 and TheRealAdam like this.
  25. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    My wife/lover/mistress has several chronical illnesses. I please her by giving her massages and care for her as much as I can. This can be as intimate and rewarding any other physical contact and we try to treasure these moments as much as possible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice