How do you like to give feedback to your partner

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 3729, Sep 25, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    Feedback for your partner is incredibly important especially when something like chastity is new to someone without much or any experience. It helps communicate our wants, likes and needs. I generally like to do a blog entry after something exciting my Miss does for me. I give a detailed recap and explain how it made me feel. Then I send her the blog link, she loves reading them and I think they help give her a boost in confidence knowing she is rocking my world.

I was curious to know how other couples give each other feedback to help their partners grow into their lifestyle.

Sometimes I worry I over communicate and annoy her so I suppose there's a balance to feedback. Anyway I curious to hear all of your comments.

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    We still do things the old fashion way. We’ll sit down usually with a cup of coffee and just talk. Weekends are great for this when I’m not working somewhere. We we have these intimate quit times a couple times a month lately we’ve been able to do it more often.

3. alan13

alan13 Member

SoCal
    Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    I am required to send a daily text prior to 2:00pm to update R on my activities and plans for the day. I use the text to provide subtle hints, but our main form of communication is a simple conversation. If something is not working it is best just to get it out there and talk it through.

4. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    We prefer face to face.

I fix a nice happy hour snack and pour a nice bottle of wine. Good communication seems to be the key to both of us enjoying our new endevour so it seems best to have a little romance too.

Unlucky, Allen1987 and Guest 3729 like this.
  5. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    Friday I grill a steak and bake potatoes and we talk about the past week and the weekend.
    It has become a great time for any communication. Add a bottle of wine for a relaxing evening.
    Been doing this for about ten years bow and always look forward to it.:love::+1:

6. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Once I get to 4 - 5 days without O I will send her an email. She doesn't usually write back much but she gets an idea how its affecting me and gives her confidence to keep pushing me and getting more of what she wants out of it. Fun!

Rectrix and Mash2214 like this.
  7. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    My Queen and I often go for drives ,and talk about what each other finds to their liking .

It has helped our relationship a great deal.
    I recently told my Queen I was turned on by a dream, in which she had me acting as her dog.
    fetching sticks , begging like a dog, licking her feet , rolling over , and in general acting as her dog.
    She has now acted upon what I mentioned , and is pleased to call me her bitch dog , and have me wear a collar while out with her .
    You could say it is a dream come true , and my Queen very much enjoys the humiliation she causes me .

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    I have a blog on Wordpress called “suddenlysubbie”.

Unlike here where I’m sharing mostly with others, venting and reminiscing of our sexual escapades and journey together, there I delve deeper into my feelings and desires.

This site is mostly kink oriented and seems silly to burden readers with feelings that aren’t chastity related. On my own blog I feel more comfortable spewing out large chunks of my ramblings, insecurities, fears, dreams, fantasies, as well as the sexual activities of our life.

She gets an email alert when I’ve posted and I usually know she’s read it when she replies, likes, or says something about my post at home.

There are a few members here that follow it since the link is in my profile, and have found out through the stats on Wordpress that I have many visitors that pass through. It is mentioned on a list of well known chastity blogs (feel so famous!!) is where I think I get most of the traffic. Mostly however it is pretty much me opening myself up to my wife, giving her an update of my state of mind, and reducing the amount of time and neediness as to not keep pestering her.

9. Calibob

Calibob Member

Anaheim, Ca
    Local Time:
    We started with locked chastity about three weeks ago (per her dictate), and we discuss how things are going with me physically and mentally often each day. She is very concerned about my well being. It is often just a , "Are you okay?', from her and an, "I'm fine" from me. In addition to that, we have a weekly sit down meeting to review my promises to her under the categories of Love, Honor, Service and Obey. We started this nearly three years ago when we began living a wife led marriage, and wanted to initiate open and honest communications between us. Typically, during this review, I read trough the things we have jointly put on paper as her wants and needs, and how I can fulfil them. We review my progress in curbing my snarky attitude and voice that had become a huge issue in our marriage until I surrendered to her and promised my submission to her. We have a "no tolerance" on any bad attitude and voice coming from me, and she has become very good at calling me out and doling out discipline and punishments should I cross a line. I will often highlight things I have read from different blogs and articles during our review night as well. For tonight's review I have already proposed we discuss her being overly concerned about me and the chastity cage, and she agreed we will discuss methods and signals I can employ if I feel distressed.

Our weekly sessions are also open forums where we both can give opinions and concerns about our life together and make changes in how we interact, etc. In addition, weekly sessions can conclude with her punishing if she had not already done so at the time of infraction. Last evening we had an extended family dinner, I raised my voice a little one time to get her attention focused on helping me put dinner on the table, she looked at me a said the single word, "Five". Not long after the last guests left, I was told to drop my pants and bend over the couch and she gave me five very hard swats with her brush. I then gave her a nightly foot massage. It was not a drastic punishment, but I felt it was right and just discipline. We both felt better afterwards.

Rectrix likes this.
  10. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    When we first started Kitten had me keep a diary of my feelings and frustration levels. That evolved into a continuous letter to each other where we put down our thoughts when we were each alone. It doesn't get used as much now. We go to the club a couple of times a week and talk during the 45 minute drive.

11. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    We go the old fashioned route- just talk

12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I'm really impressed with your humility and thoughtfulness and submission every time you post.

13. Calibob

Calibob Member

Anaheim, Ca
    Local Time:
    Thank you very much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice