How do keyholders carry their key?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locktite, Oct 14, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    MY Wife / KH / Goddess usually wears hers on a long silver chain around her neck. She has been asked about it in the past and 'laughs it off' by telling people it is the key to her husband's chastity belt. (So far no one has asked me !)

I like the idea of both the ankle chain - having to kneel to remove it myself - and the belly chain - having the key nestled against her pussy.

Co-incidentally, I am wearing my Birdlocked at the moment she has been away at work for the last 24 hours and the key is suspended on it's chain in the glass glass of frozen water in the freezer.

I can look bu no touch - very frustrating !

2. SubScott

SubScott SubScott

Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    whats the key?

Mistress proudly wears her key around a chain on her neck. She has been asked numerous times what it is for and she replies that it is for her property and nothing more. It has been a source of pride for her to wear and it makes it handy when she demands her cock. I keep it for her, but it is hers.....

Breathe likes this.
  3. 24/7

24/7 Junior Member

Local Time:
    the keys of my tube are in a heavy safe with a combination lock and 8 numbers.
    the safe is in a concrete floor in our house.
    no chance for me to take it.
    i wish she wears it so maybe she once forget to hang it around her neck or ankle

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    But with the zip-tie there surely won't be a lock at all? Or is the idea that she unlocks you, replaces the lock with ziptie, returns the key to the deposit box, then plays with you before replacing the padlock?

5. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:39 PM

Here i go ass u me ing, but i think Mistress R. is going to replace the lock with the zip-ties, because you are correct both will not fit through the hole. Although, i stopped asking Her about managing the lock along time ago,:White_Flag: i just concentrate on carrying it. After reading the thread on this board about an emergency keys, She got the idea, to use the zip-ties. As for making Her stamp, it should have been here by now, i don't know, unless Mistress is waiting until June 5th to install the zip-ties. June 4th is O/our projected release date.

6. Sissyfrills

Sissyfrills Junior Member

Local Time:
    The key to my chastity is kept in a drawer in the bedroom but after reading this thread, it seems such a waste of a chance to give my Mistress more control. I do have a problem trying to portray my submissive nature towards Mistress Locksmith while we are in public.

This gave me the idea to wear the key on her chain with a decrorative pendant with a plain back. Mistress could have "Key to my sissies chastity" engraved on the back.

If someone questions Mistress about the key i would stand there & pray she would not simply reveal the inscription to the inquirer.

If my behaviour was unacceptable to Mistress Locksmith, she could turn the necklace around so that the inscription was on show for all to see.

Hmmmm....Yeah i think this would do the trick :confused0068:

Sissyfrills

7. elkies

elkies Junior Member

Joliet, Illinois
    Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    Kelkel wears my key on a chain around her neck next to a heart pendant. When asked about it she responds that it is the key to her heart.

8. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    It really depends on her mood. Probably around 10 % she hides key ( i have not idea where she keeps it). 10% on ankel bracelet, 10 % on belly chain so it rests close to her sweet area, and 70 % on a necklace, so I see it resting against her pretty breast which drives me crazy.

9. Mrsstrapon

Mrsstrapon cdwen mistress

Keeping Sissy in their place!
    Hampshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    The 1st time I wore my key as necklace I was asked by one of my clients "do you keep your hubby in chastity?". My response was "do you have a keyholder as I plenty of room around my neck for more keys!

ugams and paulasissygurl like this.
  10. Mistress Lauren

Mistress Lauren Active member

Local Time:
    I'm glad a couple of people posted about keeping the key on an ankle bracelet. I'd never thought of that before and I now think that sounds like a great idea.

I keep the key around my neck on a chain that hangs between my boobs. It's important for me that my slave is able to see it without ever being able to touch it.

11. Cagedslave68

Cagedslave68 New member

Local Time:
    My wife was not keen on wearing my actual key in public but wanted something symbolic that would allow me to see it and know (as if I needed reminding) that she was in control. A few months of saving and she now wears a Tiffany key around her neck and she was right when I see her playing with it , running it through her fingers in front of friends or family it gets me right where she wants me and doing what she commands. As for the real key's whereabouts that is her secret and it doesn't come out very often !

ugams likes this.
  12. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have noticed lately there are a lot of "keys" being worn as a fashion statement, so I think now is the best time for any Mistresses who have been wary of wearing it out to try it for the first time.

13. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    I like it best when my wife wears the key on a necklace. The key is a focal point of my teasing and it really excites me when it is "right out there" for me to see but not use to unlock. Most of the times, she wears it on a safety pin on her bra and will flash it to me when she can. I usually ask about the key if I don't see it and a few times she has said, "we won't be needing that tonight".

ugams likes this.
  14. sissy_charlotte

sissy_charlotte [url=http://www.chastitym

UK
    Local Time:
    My keys used to be hidden somewhere in the house but Mistress now wears them on a chain. It does make me feel so much more helpless to see them hanging there between her breasts. So near yet so far!

charlotte xx

15. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    My wife would probably wear the key on a necklace, but she has just kept it in her purse or pocket. If we go out, i'd love to see her wear it, but it normally stays in a heavy duty, lock box with a combination lock. i purchased it for her soon after i started to wear the chastity device so she didn't need a hiding spot. The programmable combination is good in case there is an emergency & i need to get the device off when she isn't around.

This One....

16. goddessandi

goddessandi Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have always worn the key in my bra, so it is close to my heart and out of sight. But when my pet puts on his cock cage he must take out his prince albert piercing and the jewelry to that happens to fit perfectly on the same finger my wedding ring ;)

ugams likes this.
  17. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    I personally love the look of the key between the breasts.

Here are the locations of my keys at this moment;

The slave has hers on her keychain with all other keys.
    My wife keeps it on a Darth Vader key fob in a jewelry box bedside.
    I keep mine in my wallet. (I won't use it unless it is an emergency) I keep thinking of a leather tong from the neck would be cool.
    One is in a safe deposit box at the bank as a spare.

The fifth key is in a drawer. It was suppose to be for a special member of my leather family but I am not sure if that will ever happen. Time will tell.

18. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    Intellectually, I can see the appeal of a visible key, and using it as a means of teasing in p[ublic is very hot. But it doesn't quite do it for me.

I enjoy the frustration of having no idea at all where it is.

The idea of her best friend holding it is MEGA hot. I love that and have often fantasised about it. I particularly like the idea of the conversation between them when she goes to ask her friend for the key. It means she has to be very serious about it and the friend might quiz her... "Are you sure he deserves it? It's not just because he's been whining, is it?". And then maybe she will reply "No, he has been whining, that's why I want the key - just to torment him with it. I'll bring it back tomorrow". Then I have to put up with the friend's knowing sniggers. OMG...

19. ownedsubhubby

ownedsubhubby Sub to Mistress Ronnie

Local Time:

I agree..the idea of someone that doesnt live with us holding the key is a HUGE turn on for me....I would love for my wife to share our secret with a single close friend, just to make me that much more submissive. Too bad a lot of her friends are vanilla and she cant dive into that topic....Now if she met a hot guy who became her Bull......now thats another story. Letting him fuck her and then leave with my key in his pocket while my KH lies there on the bed exhuasted would push me over the edge;).

She took pleasure making me sit on her fat cock and dangling the key off my garter....she said if my hands moved one inch towards grabbing the keys then it would be another 30 days past the promised 60 days before I can cum...

Attached Files:

ugams likes this.
  20. mistressB

mistressB Member

Local Time:
    on a chain around my neck. And yes, sometimes it can be seen :rolleyes:

21. Leanne

Leanne Member

Local Time:
    I have the key on a chain locked with a combination padlock at the bottom of our garden.

He knows where it is but can’t do anything about it, also it saves me the hassle of keeping it out of reach, I never need to worry where it is.

22. mrs g_h

mrs g_h New member

Local Time:
    I made my own necklace. There is a great bead store near us, and I went and picked out a collection of nice glass beads. Various sizes and shapes in colors that I like and wear often, stacked them in small combinations to make my own pendants and got some small beads in coordinating colors that I strung on wire and wrapped around the head of the key. I put them all on a simple narrow black silk cord- that way I can tie it at whatever length best suits the neckline of what I am wearing.

23. Dave Leonard

Dave Leonard Active member

NH
    Local Time:
    My wife also wears her key around her neck and between her breasts and yes it can be seen in public. I love seeing it hang out

24. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    The necklace is very appealing; that's where mine are.

25. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    My wife keeps it in a heart shaped locket which is mostly in her handbag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice