How do keyholders carry their key?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locktite, Oct 14, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    My wife left for work today with the key for the first time. She likes the idea of wearing it around her neck but didn't want to at work cause she was unsure if someone would ask about it or figure it out. I was wondering if any of the wonderful Mistresses here have ideas of fun ways to carry their keys. She ended up putting it in her purse but i could tell she wished she had a pocket or something for it to keep it close.

Dnddk jdjdjd likes this.
  2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't have a fun suggestion but Master carries his key with the rest of his keys. Dull but practical. I'm sure I have seen some Mistresses wearing them on ankle chains though.

3. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Member

Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    My Wife has worn my keys out during date nights, and for most people who have the confidence to actually come ask, She just tells them its the key to our love, or something similar. If they ask further, then She can decide to go into details or not.
    Nothing like being in a bar with lots of burly guys & hot ladies, only to have your Wife lean over the pool table & your keys are dangling between Her ample breasts for all to see.
    She also has a small figurine of a naked goddess on the necklace as well that has this inscription on the back "Well behaved Women rarely make history."

If you really want to get racy with it, She can get a piercing and attach the key to it. Navels, clits & nipples are the most popular for this. This can keep things discreet and the pair of you will also have a naughty secret you can share.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The only people who have ever questioned my key and its purpose were Brownies (girls aged 7-11).

It would seem no-one else pays attention! Mine is worn with a large heart pendant... and to be honest, that's not even the right key anymore! Moreoften than not we use a combination lock.

My key!

I think if she wears it on a chain in combination with another item, then she will not draw attention to it.

PS - I love your new look CB6K! Oh and to view the picture linked above you need to be on my friend's list if not already.

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    On the flip side, a few times in the last year, I've seen a few women walking around with a key on a chain around their neck. In one case, it was a skeleton key. The other time, it was an ornate looking key of some kind. Neither looked like keys to a small lock for a CB. Still, they both made me wonder and daydream a bit. hehe
    mikecb

6. matteus

matteus Submissive man looking for his mistress

Wales
    Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    My mistress / wife has the key on a leather thong and ties it to her panties on the thigh. It is never visible in skirts, dresses or trousers.

Every morning she makes sure I see her tie it on. She says she reaches down and pats it periodically during the day thinking of my predicament and that I am all hers.

At night or evenings we are alone it goes around her neck for me to see between her breasts.

Matteus

Breathe likes this.
  7. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    hmmm, what's the problem with someone finding out what the key is for...that's hot!

Mistress just has the key with Her car keys.

8. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    thank you for all the input. Mistress Watchful, thank you for the compliment on the cb6k and for the wonderful advice. I'm sure my wife will like the idea of adding another pendant of some sort. I will love to see your pic once you accept my friendship and i thank you in advance.

I'm sure she could also come up with any old reason for having the key, but i dont think shes exactly ready to just let everyone know. We'll have to see how it plays out. After all, this is basically day 1 for her.

edit: Saw the key. Very nice and, yes, i dont think anyone would ever think to ask about the key.

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Glad you liked it.

I always think if someone asks me I'll just answer "it's for keeping special things that belong to me out of harms way" and if they probe further I'll just say "well, that's a secret"... most people won't ask any more, or if they do they'll probably say something silly that you can laugh at!

If they did say "oh is his cock locked up?" you could wonder why they asked! Or you could just say "now there's an idea".

I would like to leave people guessing!!!

peteconstable and Breathe like this.
  10. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    My wife no longer wears her key. When she did she wore it on a necklace that was long enough so it just reached her cleavage. If anyone ask about it all she said was it is the key to randy's heart. Some probed further some didn't. Depending on who it was she would tell them what it was actually for. Most just said isn't that sweet.

Rachel

11. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    Madam wore it on a nice necklace andwhen asked gave an assortment of BS reasons, though my personal favorite is calling it "the key to her happiness"

Breathe likes this.
  12. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    My wife left this morning for work with the key around her neck. I watched her put it over her head and down in between her amazing breasts. It is so comforting and exciting to know she has my key. I asked if she cared if people saw it and she just replied, "I dont care, i do whatever i want." she ssems to be getting used to the new role. what an amazing woman.

Fred manns likes this.
  13. lacy02

lacy02 Junior Member

house mouse
    Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    my KH keeps my key tied in a hanky to Her bra and wears a blue sappire and daimond key around Her neck while i wear a padlock around my neck. She keeps it next to the bed at night wraped in the hanky and makes sure to show me every morning that She ties it to Her bra.

ugams likes this.
  14. ChasteBr

ChasteBr Chaste Married Male

Local Time:
    There is definetly a market here... Are you telling me that no one has invented, or created a functional lock and key set, where the Key could actually pass as a piece of jewelry?

I dont believe that this is the case. If it is, I see a definite business opportunity here, because I would love to by my wife something discrete, beautiful, and incredible sexy (as far as I am concerned).

-Chast B.

15. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    My GF/Keyholder has worn Her keys out during dates. i love when She wears the key around her neck. It is very symbolic and I love the way it rests between her breasts.

She doesn't wear it that often, no one has asked that i know of.But i would like Her to wear it all the time.

16. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #16 Mascara^Snake, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
    I've worn them as earrings before.
    Mostly I've worn them somewhere visible on a bracelet or necklace.
    That was when I used to think it was important that they were visible.

Breathe likes this.
  17. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    Exactly the same for my Wife.

18. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    I couldn't agree more. As a sub, it makes a BIG difference to me that she is visible with her key. It demonstrates and reminds us both of her power over me. I love it when she flaunts it. The best place to have it is on a necklace hanging between her breasts. She usually puts it in a safety pin in her bra though, since most times I am locked she is out with her friends and she doesn't want to be blatant about it in public.

ugams likes this.
  19. 117

117 117

Local Time:
    my wifes best friend keeps the keys i always get a knowing smile from her when she sees me

Willywonka and Mascara^Snake like this.
  20. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    :confused0068:

21. Licks4ever

Licks4ever Junior Member

Local Time:
    Key in panties

My wife and key holder wears my chastity device key on a long chain around her waist which loops through itself and down into her panties, where the key nestles against her clitty! It took some time and trimming to get the exact length but she now says she can feel it nudging her clitty when she's at work and it makes her smile thinking of me locked!

Licks

22. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    my Mistress wears one of two things. She wears the actualvkey on a long gold chain so the key nestles between Her breasts as a reminder that when i am given permission for orgasm i maybe given permission to cum between Her breasts ( obviously i have to clean up my mess).

The second slightly more vanilla option is a beautiful solid gold and silver key that has symbolic meaning.

Nobody has ever asked about either key other than to comment on the vanilla key as it is very pretty and people are told i gave it to Her which is true it has the word "cariad" on it. Meaning darling/love in Welsh

It turns me on to see either key knowing She had ultimate control over me.

23. blazer350

blazer350 Former Member

Local Time:
    On her ankle.

My wife kept the key on a necklace for a while, but wasn't crazy about the idea of HER having to bend down to undo my lock. At least not without taking off the necklace.

Now she keeps it around her ankle. This way I am forced to kneel before her, kiss her up one leg and down the other so that I might be allowed to undo the VERY EXPENSIVE ankle bracelet that the key is attached to. She seems to get more curious stares and questions about the ankle bracelet/key than she did with the key on the necklace. Oddly enough, mostly by other women. (I think they are looking at her shoes but see that sparkle on her ankle.)

Having me kneel before her reminds us (me) who's really in charge here.

Breathe likes this.
  24. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    i guess it my own fault but Mistress keeps the key in a safety deposit box down at a bank, that is close to Her work. When W/we decided on the first or second lock up, after i quit the truck driving.i would try to please Her to get unlocked, then ask Her to unlock it...Well, She got tired of me asking. So She fixed that problem, by not even having the key in the house. Now, W/we are still waiting for Her personal metal stamp to be made, so She can brand a couple of zip-ties before being zipped through the locking post. A picture of the prototype is in my albums.

25. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    I like the idea of a pretty ankle bracelet and your having to kneel to retrieve it. When we are at home I often put the key in plain view on a little statuette that I picked up when travelling in South America of the Inca Goddess Pacha Mamma (Mother Earth). She is responsible for harmony and peace in the home so I think it's fitting that she sometimes wears the item that brings those things into our home. Following much carefully thought out training, hub would not dare to remove the key without permission........

Breathe likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice