1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I stop getting aroused?

Discussion in 'Other fetishes' started by rebeccacd404, Nov 12, 2017.

1. OK I am new to this scene, well compared to most of you, and I have a predicament. I actually like the feeling wearing a device, mine is a cb3000, but the pain I get when aroused is quite intense....blue balls and everything. I got so aroused this morning, for no good reason, that I had to put a bag of frozen peas on myself to calm down. I realize that I have to control these but really need a little helpful advice as I don't always have a bag of frozen produce to hand!

2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Think of something awful, like those blue balls being whacked by a wooden spoon, I am sure that will work. Although to be fair, not something I have experienced so I shall leave it to the guys to give you answers that may actually work x

slave_m, MsSage's_slave and lockit like this.
  3. Ouch, I will try that...but honestly I was trying to think of some pretty unpleasant things this morning....

Mistress Jules likes this.
  4. Go to work - do you'r work - ready

5. I think I know what you mean....fill my mind and body withwork to not think about my arousal....is that it?

6. Getting yourself distracted might be one part of tje solution, getting a cage that won' t hurt the other.

Mash2214 likes this.
  7. Yup - the answer is two-fold. Firstly, get a device that fits you properly - as far as I can tell from reading around the CB models dont really fit anyone properly, or if they do they're not exactly comfortable. A metal or a plastic mtm device will likely be a lot more wearable. Secondly, don't lie there thinking about your painful erection, get up and go and do something useful already. One of the points about the benefit to a lady of these devices can (and should) be increased productivity in the male, so why not treat this as a motivation to go and do something that will make her day better?

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Go and urinate..

rebeccacd404 and SubVerity like this.
  9. Oh yeah - that can help too. :D

10. Yes urinate, watch something on Netflix, play the playstation, go out for a walk, don't fixate on it.Talk to someone who you would never reveal your chastity to - I find that helps because it helps me forget about the device. I'm not sure I should suggest this (I hope I'm not in trouble with the powerrs that be) but take a short break from Chastity Mansion for a few hours. I tend to need to detach myself in order to lose the arousal.

11. i agree with all of the above, distract yourself. However, my long distant Mistress enjoys making sure it is often and knowing Her locked cock is uncomfortably trying to be impossibly aroused. Hence the really small MM Jailbird.

12. You are quite right, I
    am thinking of looking at one of the smaller metal devices with the internal tube.....the cb3000 is too noticeable as well.

13. thanks for the reply.
    , I have to get a smaller metal cage.....and be more productive!

14. 5 years....omg how do you do it? t
    thanks for all the replies, I must get a more comfortable cage and be more productive......anyone need any house work doing.....I have a lovely maids uniform....lol

15. @rebeccacd404@rebeccacd404 and as well you cud try a testrone blocking thingy if you wanted.

16. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Now that you mention it ......

17. Please tell me more

18. ok, please wait till I catch up.....lol

Mistress Jules likes this.
  19. Getting a device that you can wear when aroused is your first priority I think. It should be uncomfortable but not painful. I'm still working on this myself but every adjustment I have made makes it more and more comfortable for me to get aroused with my cage on. I think there is also a breaking in period where you're going to be uncomfortable no matter what; it's not like it's natural to put a cage around your cock.

If I'm trying to make an erection go away I have found the best way by far is to go sit on the toilet and try to pee. Count to 100 and count back down again in your head and hold your breath as long as you can. Keep doing this and your body will ease up on the erection. But honestly as far as getting aroused goes, that's definitely an unavoidable part of chastity, and part of the fun. :)

rebeccacd404 likes this.
  20. I use the cb3000 but think some of the smaller metal ones, that don't allow any erection at all, even with the tube that inserts inside sounds like fun.....are those Chinese imports safe? They are so much cheaper than the other models.

21. You have to realise that it's being locked that arouses you. As already touched on hit yourself in the balls 12 times and after each hit say I must not get aroused.
    that

22. what........instant floppy........that's way too intense, and yes I bet it would work......but after the first hit there would be no reason to carry on.....I have literally taken a deep breadth!

23. Custom is always going to be best but I think they're generally okay. Some will have nickel in them and some people have nickel sensitives so they might give you a small rash.

I personally would not use the sounding tube from a cheap model. External use is okay but I have qualms about putting cheap metal inside my body. That wouldn't exactly be a fun place to get a rash. :x

24. Tha
    that's good advice.....thank you

25. LOL well just the thought works for you