how do i get started?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dan_2012, Aug 7, 2008.

1. dan_2012

dan_2012 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    this site was recomended to me by someone i randomly chatted to. as you can see i have no mistress and no good pics. i'm really interested in the scene and wondered if anyone could give me some pointers?

xx

2. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    Have you googled "altairboy"? Also this is a very good place to start, lots of very friendly people here.

3. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    Google is a great place to start. Type in BDSM or Chastity and you’ll find a world of websites out there. www.xeromag.com is a great starting point.

I was already in a relationship before I really got into BDSM and the Chastity but I always knew I was kinky. To begin with we played around with handcuffs and things but we were soon searching google for more play ideas.

I take it you don’t have a partner? If not there are many clubs around the UK believe it or not, most in London I think around Soho, Vauxhall and Camden. If you don’t like the sound meeting some one face to face yet there are plenty of dating web sites specifically for people interested in BDSM.

4. dan_2012

dan_2012 Junior Member

Local Time:
    i found a good one called informed consent but i have to wait for seven days after reqistering so they know i'm not a spammer.

5. dorcsssc

dorcsssc Member

Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    Hey Dan, you might want to flesh out that informed consent link a bit. I tried a few variations on it, and found nothing but a lasic eye surgery site called www.informedconsent.org. (.com, .net, .ws, .biz turned up nothing; nor did anything with an '_' in between the words). Where's the beef? Should I just look it up in this board's links section?

6. dan_2012

dan_2012 Junior Member

Local Time:
  7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    As much as I love Informed Consent, I think you will find they are not particularly "friendly" towards people in the early stages of exploring BDSM.

They are quite close-knit and if you don't know what you are talking about then they are more likely to call you a noob or a wannabe than point you in the right direction!

Having said that, you will find it easy to locate local "Munches". You may want to pop along to one of those. They are very vanilla, in a pub, just a group of people sharing a hobby getting together to chat. IC usually has people posting them frequently, and a lot of them are regular as clockwork.

Hope this helps a little. :bigsmile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice