How do dominant women prefer to achieve orgasm?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Cincy, Feb 9, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    My wife asked me that question last night. We are working on getting her off every night (have not gotten their yet). She likes my tongue between her legs.

danijean001 and joe01 like this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    My kh did some looking around online when I brought all this to her. I remember she half asked half told me "so I've read that I should be on top" as she climbed on me. I of course responded "it's however you want it".

We mix it up, she in general likes whatever I'm up to, but if she has a plan or wants to do something, I provide.

I have a daily orgasm routine, of pussy and ass worship, but since time is sometimes a factor, I hand her the wand and watch and caress her while she finishes up.

I would say our default position is her on top riding me. I'm not very big so this allows her to angle it just right. Though actual penetration doesn't happen all that often.

I sometimes use a dildo and harness on her when she wants to get fucked hard and deep.

3. LeadingLady

LeadingLady Lovingly, but strictly, making him a better man.

Own a business--do not need a man to support me.
    Small town...they are all the same.
    Local Time:
    My favorite way to get satisfaction is in the arms of a skillful passionate lover with a lovely larger penis and sweet kissable lips and a great attitude. Positions vary with the guy. Anything that gets his penis to hit my G-spot works for me. If that is not possible then I make do with my husband, using a toy or vibe while he goes down on me.

danijean001, kellysbitch and slave_m like this.
  4. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Several ways:) When we are having actual PIV sex, we use many positions....I prefer him on top though, since i was with a lazy man for 12 years before him and I was always on top. When he is locked, there are several ways I can achieve orgasms. Of course I can choose to do it on my own, while he is working, but that is very few and far between. The majority of my orgasms come from his tongue, but lately I have been having many while pegging him due to my new clit hood piercing making it easier to directly stimulate my clit while using the dildo in harness on him. Seriously ladies, I know a clit hood piercing sounds painful and intimidating - it is both, but my GOD is is so worth it! I was healed up completely in a week and was able to have him go down on me literally the day after getting pierced! h and it only hurt for about a second and I was able to go grocery shopping while wearing my jeans directly after. And don't buy into the myth that you can cum from just walking - it doesn't happen for me. Now when I am sitting in the car and the car hits a bump or vibrates just the right way, I have a very nice drive;)

5. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    The vast majority of my wife's orgasms come from simultaneous stimulation from her rather large dildo, my tongue, and my fingers. Her favorite is when she straddles my face in a 69 position (though I almost never get any stimulation except to occasionally tease me), and I thrust the dildo into her with my hands wrapped around her legs while licking her clit and/or trying to insert my tongue alongside the dildo. Sometimes I'll employ one of my fingers to play with her anus.

danijean001 likes this.
  6. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I use my tongue a real lot, which she loves. On a special occasion I have a ball gag type dildo strapped to my head and in my mouth, which she has no problem working until she's satisfied.

danijean001 and joe01 like this.
  7. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I have a Magic Wand on order and my wife has agreed to give it a try, but my fear is that she will no longer need my tongue. I also have a daily routine of pussy and ass worship and I don't want to lose that.

danijean001 and kellysbitch like this.
  8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    lol, well that might happen.

9. jrscott

jrscott New member

Entrepreneur
    Atlanta-ish
    Local Time:
    My wife enjoys her Hitachi Magic Wand or her Doxy vibrator ($200!). The Doxy has powerful deep vibration and has taken over her desire. I love my wife and if a device can give her more satisfaction than my tongue or other part, then I am prepared to wield it. As long as I get to watch her shudder and moan.

danijean001 and Love&Passion like this.
  10. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A fellow doxi owner...I mention our wand here often, it's a doxi. It supposed to be even more powerful than the hitachi. She could cum with it in less than a minute.

danijean001 likes this.
  11. jrscott

jrscott New member

Entrepreneur
    Atlanta-ish
    Local Time:
    I never let her cum that fast. Fair is fair! Plus, I can sense secretly that my Mistress enjoys being teased a little, not as much as me though. I make her wait 20 minutes or so. It allows her to understand the anguish I am in when she makes me wait a month. She likes knowing.

danijean001 likes this.
  12. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yeah I tend not to hammer the doxi in that fast, but she's usually the one that uses it while I watch.

13. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Having been sexually dominated for about 46 years, the preferred way was usually giving oral and still is. I have not had intercourse in about 20 years. We cannot remember when we last had intercourse because it has been that long. Over the years my wife and our girlfriend lessened the number of times I was told to please them orally and switched to vibrators. I kept two vibrators and extra batteries in my night table; one for my wife and one for our girlfriend. Even the girls liked giving each other orgasms with vibrators. My wife has most of her orgasms with her vibrator. She tends to wear them out. I just had to buy her a new one last month because her old one would not vibrate anymore.

My wife and our girlfriend thought that having me engage in intercourse with them was a dominant act by me. Our girlfriend had intercourse with me about 3 times in a ten year period. However, I had nipple clips on, she was slapping and punching my face, twisting my nipples and then in the last few years got into choking me. My moans of pain gave her an orgasm but she never allowed me to ejaculate in her.

danijean001 likes this.
  14. Sissyrob82

Sissyrob82 Member

None at the moment sadly
    USA, stuck in NC
    Local Time:
    Well, with my ex it was usually a lot of oral and a good fisting. Though as a fellow Doxy owner I would think that that wand would be the way to go, I know that I have a lot of fun with it. :p

danijean001 likes this.
  15. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    Our Magic Wand was delivered on Friday (a day early). We used it Friday and Saturday night with great success. It took about 10 or 15 minutes before she had a wonderful orgasm and I just sat between her legs and watched, and got very wet. She still lets me use my tongue on her pussy and ass (before and after). I hope this becomes a nightly routine.

danijean001 likes this.
  16. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    Really only one way, through a long session of cunnilingus. Perhaps 20-30 minutes of slow build-up to get the juices flowing and have her writhing around a bit, then 10 minutes of intense pleasure and multiple orgasms. I'm as breathless and flushed at the end as she is, and while she has cum many times I've stayed locked, so when I'm dismissed I still have a tingling feeling which can last up to an hour. Unlike many on here she doesn't like intercourse or vibrators. Funny how things have changed: 10 years ago she used to only cum with clit stimulation while being penetrated, now she'll only cum if not being penetrated!

danijean001, mhubby and joe01 like this.
  17. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    My wife's latest enjoyment has been with her head between my legs her favorite vibrator between hers and my hard little cock in her mouth. She uses very little movement on my cock as she sucks. When she nears orgasm her teeth start to bite a little but I have learned to love the feeling. She has long powerful orgasms like this tells me thank you and goes to sleep.

18. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    I am required to sit with my back against the headboard and stack some pillows in front of me. She lays against the pillows while I rub lotion on her breasts. She uses her Hitachi Magic Wand and glass dildo to fuck herself while rub her nipples. She cums so hard this way. She likes to tell me afterward what she was fantasizing about while she came. It usually involves me watching on the sideline with my little clit locked securely in its cage while she is getting fucked by two studs with huge cocks,

danijean001 likes this.
  19. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    I would guess that my Wife's favourite is with a Yoni massage. It is a tantric approach to a Giver massaging the woman's Yoni, which is her entire genital area, in a very relaxed atmosphere. An orgasm is not the aim but can and usually happens.

Elle, my Wife, said this week after I gave her an orgasm this way that before she became more confident through the development of her role as my Mistress she wouldn't have been able to tell me to give her a yoni massage the way she now does. I know that is a very subtle way to show dominance but for her it is a significant step.

This has provided me with a question for her, to ask later today if we get some privacy. Today is a Saturday so I am allowed to talk about this sort of thing with her.

joe01 and danijean001 like this.
  20. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i have got a very very long tongue. :)

danijean001 and Jasmic68 like this.
  21. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    If I had the choice I would wish for a long tongue before wishing for a big penis

jemima, MsDeb's pet and danijean001 like this.
  22. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    My mistress has 3 favourite ways first me using my tongue for prolonged worship, second she likes me on my back face up secured to the bed with straps wearing a dildo gag, Which she rides to several orgasms, thirdly but not least when she wears her strapon and gives me a good pegging, she has sometimes orgasmed two or three times during a pegging session it just seems to push the right buttons for her somehow

CZSteve and MsDeb's pet like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice