How did you get started in chastity?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by chastesoon, Nov 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    My first thoughts of Female dominant life happen soo many years ago. When I was a little tike, sneaking through mommy's and daddy's drawers, I found a magizine. Not your normal Playboy type. A wronchy paperback one!!! In it was a story about a deserted Island of Women. That would get a ship wrecked man and make them their sex slave. I was hooked.

Now being much, way older and not wiser, I have meet and married my sole mate, best friend. She has been so kind in letting me have my sexual freedom. as she was more than Vanilla could be, but willing to experiment. Soon in our marriage and finding the net. I found "Altairboy's" web page, as did many of us.
    After reading all that page then the next and sore forth, we starting trying some of the thing I would read about. Bondage was first, then Latex, and best part was Crossdressing with all the above.

Three years ago I found that there was many Male Chastity devices out there. I did my research and picked the cb3k as my starting point. Yes the steel ones with piercings holding you locked looked great, but cost and not being pierced, the cb3k would fill the bill for now. So as it came in the mail, I was trying it on. The first time the locked clicked, I was hooked. I luv the feeling deep down knowing I can't remove it, both in bondage as in Chastity.
    Six months later Neosteel was coming to my back yard for a sizing trip. Talked it over with wify. We had been talking about making a trip to German for a sizing before. This was too good to pass up on.

I was like a kid in a candy store when I met the Mende's and saw first hand the lovely sexy steel locking devices they had with them. Wishing I had won the Lottery before the visit. Well 6 weeks later it came in the mail. Oh my God!!! More than you can ever imagine. I have found a device I can wear anytime, no one knows about but me and my wife. Makes me a better husband. Brings out Tanya more than ever. And our, "well wifes" sex life is better than ever.

You see, "this is hard to admit" I've reached that age that its not always ready like when I was young. Not being able to touch, feel, see, having steel locked around you body, and not cumming, just cause I want too, has made my life better. I now cannot wait to please my wife. And with the belt locked on, sexy things is all I can think about. If not locked, I forget about sex and too much time can pass before I think about it again.

And Tanya, oh Tanya. She has had a blast stepping out into the world. I don't know if it was do it before its too late, or not having a penis down there. But she has come out more everyday. And wify likes knowing that she's locked securely while out on the town. That way she doesn't get too carried away while flirting with the boy's. Well that not correct. See Tanya's a Lesbian, she likes girls!!!

That it in a nut shell. speaking of nuts, I got to go see if wify would let me drain them for her pleasure, not mine.

Missy Tanya

2. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    so far so sore

Well ive been locked into the cb6000 short cage for nearly 24 hours now, with mixed results, When i first put it on ,it seemed secure,and comfy, and after a bit of tease and denial before bedtime,( which id earnt through being a busy house husband e.t.c. ) i spent quite a peaceful night in it ,in bed, but then i discovered, shortly after going to the toilet, first thing, the cage began slipping off, so back to the drawing board, and another smaller ring,plus spacer, this seemed to help, but then it began to get quite sore around my ball, so anothr rethink, i am now inthe cb6000 regular cage, but still my balls are quite painful, I just wondered if anyone had any ideas, or word of support in this difficult hour, Im sure its just teething troubles and will take some time getting used to , does the pain start to clear with time ? i hope so.

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    try the larger ring with smaller spacers

4. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    escaping

woke up again with cb6000, almost falling off, after ive han a pee, think this is due to my night time erections, so i will try another, shorter spacer, has anyone else had this problem at the beginning, is it just the process, of my body eccepting the device?
    Not sure now how to approach the system of being let out, as i did devise a system in which i got points for pleasing ( in many different ways) my partner, and in return, these points would be exchange into to pleasure for me.
    i.e. helpful, supportive, hard working house husband = being brought close to orgasm,
    But the more i think about it, in this way i am kind of predicting my fate, where as i would rather, my partner to be in complete control. but im worried that if this were the case, my partner with her quite low sexual needs, might begin to forget me, and my needs, which would be frustrating . but for the wrong reasons, I have also thought of a system in which if i can last a certain lenght of time without being let out i will then be eligilble for free time, a hand job, or for the longest time, sex, any ideas?

5. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    is your ball popping out? if that's why your device is falling off then you need a smaller spacer.

6. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    Hi just wondered if anyone could tell me how to start a tread, im looking for ideas, for writing a keyholder contract, any ideas, suggestion?

7. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    do a search on contracts. there is a thread on them.

8. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    i was working for a Mistress and when W/we attended play parties She had me in chastity and that led me to x-periment more with devices.

i CANNOT sleep in in my CB-3000. But when W/we were in hotels/motels selling Her books, i wore a tube and it was well tied to me by Her knots. If they ever came off - She would know. At public play parties - for my break, i was allowed to go get waters for Mistress and myself wearing nothing but a smile and my tube.

That's my story. i did have a minor touching problem that also was corrected by yet another Mistress.

Love hearing everyones.

:manga_devil:

9. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    spent a comfortable day yesterday, wear my cb6000, even considered a smaller ring, as at time i was forgetting it was there, and although thats probably a good thing, i do like a tiny bit of discomfort, if thats the right term, Anyway after 7 days my partner, allowed me release, and after a spell of tease and denial, she gave me permission to cum, as always, this is met with joy, and a little sadness, but as im new to all this , think that a week is probably about right, i felt as if i was begining to take it in my stride,
    Then in the middle of the night i awoke to what can only be discribed as a burning, striking pain in my testicles, I know its always abit stressed at night, but this was evil, i went for a pee, then a cold shower, followed by an ice pack, pressed against the offending articles, this gave some if little relief, A walk helped a little, but i was glad when my partner finally woke up, ( as i did not want to wake and upset her) and was allow the keys to have a re jig,
    Needless to say, i havent change in to the smaller ring, but im wondering if a smaller ring but with a longer spacer might be the answer. Suggestions anyone ?

10. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    unfortunately mate its all a bit of trial and error as something thats right one day can soon become a nightmare a day later. It has been said many times on here before by a lot of more experienced users than i that it really does take time to get things right and it is so easy to rush things having got caught up in the excitement of it all. Take your time after all once it fits it could be forever!:anim_39:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice