How did you discover chastity?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by BKwife, Dec 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    It lacked purpose!. I love it and now your locked dick has purpose:)

2. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    You guys are living what I would like to get to one day. We have a long way to go for my piggy to be locked 24/7 but I'm certain we'll get there!

3. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    @BKwife
    Biggest smile ever!
    Yes. The lock, helps keep me from being selfish - and so is a contributing factor for my energy being used for a greater purpose ... one She can benefit from.

Maid Denise, Dogchasecats and BKwife like this.
  4. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    And her stuff with whips and leather still gets me hot! :oops: Hope the wife doesn't read this!

5. Sissy_Denise

Local Time:
    I first came across chastity in a vintage Centurian catalog and they are still around today http://centurianonline.com/chastity/ They are now the parent company of "Forced Womanhood" and another title I won't mention here. Their original devices were mostly tubes and rings. They had/have a break-off screw that was/is down right scary! There was a heavy emphasis on FemDom that sparked my interest back then and it took a long time to make the move. As with most, sorry it took so long.

Dogchasecats and El Guapo like this.
  6. Digital

Digital Aspiring Gentleman

IT Analyst
    Hampshire UK
    Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    I blame the internet.

In my late teens I grew curious about sex as most people do and wanted to learn more. As I scratched the surface I discovered so many new things I was unaware of. I guess tease and denial was the biggest discovery. Learning to take it slow and enjoy the moments rather than rushing to the end. A website with online teases helped me practice slowing down. Eventually my curiosity in tease and denial led to the discovery of chastity. I then became fascinated with the fantasy of being able to prevent any sexual stimulation.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  7. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    @Sissy_Denise
    Maybe your wife should read that :) and get some of her own.

Interesting website.
    I see some things up there that look thought provoking.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  8. Sissy_Denise

Local Time:
    "Thoughts" are not the only thing that might get provoked! :D

El Guapo and Dogchasecats like this.
  9. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I was looking for a wand on line and came across some devices. I thought it would be fun
    to show Her that She would always be the only one. On Her Birthday Feb. 2012 I gave the
    key to Her the keys in a card and said"You have always had my heart, now you can have
    everythingelse." I had no fantasy when this started, didn't know the world I was entering.
    We had fun it for 5.5 years and then She made Her own plan.

We have been together 42 years now, chastity almost 7 years. I think we have grown closer
    and I have found another women that has been by my side all these years. The last year
    it has been wonderful to just see Her confidence grow. I wonder sometimes how She has
    changed so much. I'll never be able to thank Her for the little things She has shown me
    and the deep love She has for me. She has become my safe harbor and as I have said
    before I love looking up to Her, just like @Gigaman looks up to you.:+1:

10. CarolineTV

CarolineTV Member

Professional
    Cambridgeshire
    Local Time:
    It was an ex-girlfriends idea.

It started with meeting online and mentioning that I had a wardrobe of dresses and frequently cross-dressed. She invited me down to hers as she had a thing for feminine guys. As the relationship developed, I was pretty much dressed full time and spent a week or two dressed 24/7 in her presence.

She suggested the next stage which was in order to feel more feminine for her, I needed to think less with my cock and more about friendship, the relationship and connect with her mentally. We explored the idea and she suggested buying a CB6000. I, initially, was reluctant but she went ahead and demanded that I wear it for a day or two to start with. After a month or so, she bought a HTv2 for me as the CB6000 ruined the line of my outfits. The HTv2 was the small version and much more comfortable to wear and gave a better line to my clothing.

After that, I pretty much wore the HTv2 when in her presence and she loved the mental improvement and increased friendship that became evident in our relationship.

I'd love to say that we lived happily every after but that was not to be.

anasyrma and El Guapo like this.
  11. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    I was just wondering how and why your relationship ended. She clearly liked you in chastity, and sound like you enjoyed it, so what destroyed your developing relationship?

12. CarolineTV

CarolineTV Member

Professional
    Cambridgeshire
    Local Time:
    You are correct and both of us liked the developing dynamic between us. However, I spoiled it by being such a drama queen and walking away. I have regretted it ever since.

13. CarolineTV

CarolineTV Member

Professional
    Cambridgeshire
    Local Time:
    ,,,and I have regretted it ever since

14. Sissy_Denise

Local Time:
    Now that sounds like a Fairy Yale, but the wicked witch won and the princess kept sleeping!:(
    Just don't be afraid to try again :+1: Or better yet, maybe you can win her back and arrive at the happy ending. When all else fails, grovel!

El Guapo likes this.
  15. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Hey BKwife. This is a true story and how our journey started .
    I worked for an nation wide home repair corporation. I had regular customers and would return to them several times a year . A regular customer at 8 AM in the morning greeted me at the door wearing only a black teddy with no panties . I was told the repair was in the bedroom and to follow her up stairs. OK this is not going where you are thinking. LOL . My wife /Goddess /KH was at the time only my new girlfriend and had only just moved in with me the week before . So I told her I would wait for her to put some clothes on then call me and I will be up to the bedroom. Of course there wasn't any thing to fix, and I got out of there. Being a man I was thinking about it the rest of the day, but the fact is that I wasn't going to start the relationship by not being true to her. Got home after work and she was home and waiting on the front porch for me. She knew me to we'll already and she something was bothering me . So I told her the whole story and even about how I would feel guilty and not being true to her . I was asked later that night if I would go into chastity. I was told that after I told her everything that she trust me fully , she didn't trust other females and as that moment I was ownd. So I ok. I first only would only wear it at work . Then it was weekend too during the day. Then a few days and nights a week. Well 10 months today as a matter of fact I have been locked 24 / 7 .

16. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    Interesting question, and I wish I remembered. I recall seeing the CB6000 over 10 years ago and being intrigued.

Fast forward to a few months ago, I mentioned it very early in my relationship with my Goddess. Neither of us really expected it to be all that viable. In a matter of weeks, I was in it 24/7 and she was my owner and keyholder. I still marvel at how quickly it blossomed for both of us. I (sometimes frustratingly) enjoy it, and it means a lot to her. It has opened a lot of uncomfortable mental doors for me, for which I’m grateful.

Rectrix likes this.
  17. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    As I've said elsewhere I discovered chastity by accidentally adding a zero! I had a Honda CB200 motorbike when I was young and wondered if any examples still existed! So I typed in CB2000, and what came up? Well I'd never heard of male chastity and this REALLY turned me on! So after a while of browsing on the web I became like a man possessed! Within a couple of weeks I managed to pluck up the courage to broach the subject with Mrs Chaste, I was so worried that she'd think me a pervert or depraved and never speak to me again! How little I knew! She had never heard of it either and after reassuring me that she didn't think it perverted and actually thought it might be fun, we got the laptop out and SHE ordered our first CB6000 from Lovehoney (other sites are available!). Within 6 months a Mature Metal Queens Keep had been ordered! The rest as they say is history! Oh my what fun we now have!

njcuckold, Maid Denise and Gigaman like this.
  18. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    It was 1999. My new kinky girlfriend introduced me to the idea. I wasn't that interested, then she turned up with a device when we were going away for a weekend and I was made to wear it for the weekend - which I had hoped to be a bonkfest! LOL
    It was an interesting experience as I felt it connected us in a new way. The device was clumsy and not for wearing other than for fun but I survived the weekend without removal. A few weeks later I was flying to New York on business and she told me to go to a shop called Purple Passions that sold this plastic device called a CB2000. I bought one.
    The relationship with my girlfriend didn't survive long term (though we are still good friends) but my relationship with chastity did. It's been downhill from there... ;-)

19. slave2MN

slave2MN Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Ma'am,

In response to your question, chastity was discovered for me. I was in a BDSM relationship and one thing led to another and one of those things was chastity.

At first, I resisted but agreed to short term lock ups. Soon I became accustomed to the feel of the device as one would with a ring or bracelet. Not long after becoming accustomed I realized that I felt completely naked without feeling the device.

I so craved the feeling that I once replaced it while stopped at traffic lights while driving home. I had been given permission to be unlocked to attend a sporting event but was instructed to re engage as soon as practical afterward. It was dark and I had the device with me and needed to feel it while I attended a party after the event.

I believe this need was at least as much psychological as physiological.

20. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    What a great story, well I guess it a great story if your a gear head or something like that. You have a good sense of humor too made me laugh reading a few of you posts.

Believe it or not that how I got BK, it sure wasn’t my looks or money. Some woman find a good sense of humor very attractive. Lucky me.

Chaste J. likes this.
  21. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Nice start for you!

sissy_connie likes this.
  22. njcuckold

njcuckold Active member

House Subby
    USA
    Local Time:
    Oh my gosh!! I tried to copy and paste your thoughts about realizing how your masturbation was short changing your dear wife. I too realized my chronic masturbation was a form of "cheating" on my wife.

Gigaman likes this.
  23. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    Well I'm not sure what Mrs Chaste saw in me really. Apart from my charm, wit, sophistication and extreme good looks. I think what swung it in the end was my modesty!!! :) Certainly wasn't my sporty car, a 1983 Fiat panda! What ever it was I couldn't be happier!

24. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Well said. The thought occurs that being locked in a chastity cage can't help but make one more modest :)

Rectrix and Sissy_Denise like this.
  25. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    :):):)

sissy_connie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice