1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chastity Mansion - The most popular community for male chastity on the web. We are glad you have found us!

PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP:

A guide for avatars

We encourage all members to upload an avatar photo to make you recognisable. However, please keep your avatar clean and do not use a photo of a penis (locked or unlocked), or any kind of crotch photo. It can be disconcerting, especially for our ladies, to look at a discussion and see lots of locked penis photos :)
    We have a gallery section where you are welcome to upload photos of you wearing your chastity device. :)

Behaviour on the site

Please remember that you are in the company of members who might not be as open minded as you, if you could remember to keep your posts and particularly thread titles respectful to all, that would be very helpful. We like to include all topics related to chastity on the site, but not at the expense of turning others away. :)

It's best to start at the foyer

It's good to let everyone know you are new and say a little about yourself. Drop into the Foyer section and leave a "Hello - I am here!" message - long or short, it's up to you. :)

Management Team

Please contact
    L-u-c-y or Mistress Jules if you have any problems with your account.
    Welcome to our community! Have fun and enjoy the site!
    Jens & Lucy
    Dismiss Notice

How common is a 30mm gap?

Discussion in 'The Medical Suite' started by Joshers2005, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Is it common for some men to need a 30mm gap length behind the cage, including the ring? My under-lenghth from my scrotum to the tip is 52mm but I tend to often see 82mm as my full flaccid length. That is a 30mm difference and I am not sure if that is normal.

The only reason why am asking here is because I cannot find any other resources online.

2. my gap is likely this large or greater. I have an issue with the boys that requires little / no pressure be applied to the sac. As a result, a large gap is needed to ensure the bottom of the tube section of the device does not rest on the sac. Otherwise though, I would think that a quite large gap. Security will suffer greatly with such a gap (and much more access to the member would be available also) unless you're held in by a piercing.

3. This is good to know that it is common. I truly do believe that part of the reason why I am struggling with the cages moving up or the ring pushing hard on my sack is because the gap sized of all the cages outside of MM are under 23mm, which is probably too short for me. I feel that if I had a longer gap, a lot of issues would be fixed.

This goes out to all the people who replied in my past threads in the foyer:
    I do enjoy the smaller cages as tighter is better and length is not the #1 most important focus. Pain is normal as it is considered "penis jail" like Nicoftime and MacMagna said. I have learned those thing through time and yes, I did measure wrong and I was/am frustrated since the beginning! Vinny and Mash2214 do have a point that I must go custom and save up the $350 or deal with non-stop issues as you get what you pay for. Honestly, I am at the point of just calling it a day. The 45mm cage with the enclosed end that is coming soon will be my last try. If there is still tons of stress even when I try to do other things, I will have to call it quits. There is a chance that Chastity is not meant for me.