How comfortable are you in your cage

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Submissive_Michelle, Aug 23, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    Having been using chastity devices for over 8 years I am aware that my initial experiences were at times uncomfortable and sometimes resulted in a little chaffing and damage that led to me having to refrain from being caged while I healed.
    Over 8 years myself and my mistress Sara have tried many devices however I would say that only in the last year or so while investigating much smaller metal devices with urethral inserts on the good advice given my Mascara Snake Ms Amanda that we have now found the best mix of security and comfort.
    It appears that keeping the penis as small as possible really does help and small means less possibility of the penis swelling sufficiently to cause pressure on the ball sac ring. Also the small cage profile means that movement is less restricted especially bending down and the device is very discrete under the subs clothes.
    A frequent problem that most admit to is the nocturnal erections and the subsequent pressure experienced on the testicles by the base ring which can if not addressed cause friction damage resulting in the sub having to be released for healing.
    Our small cage now restricts even nocturnal erections sufficiently that little forward pressure is exerted over night too.
    Then there is the aesthetics, Ms Sara likes the subs penis and balls to look similar in size and also to instil in the sub that they now really do not have a male profile or appearance even when caged. My initial cages were larger and gave the appearance of a caged male member of sufficient size to still be proud of. However what is required by Ms Sara is that the sub understands that once caged they have no effective penis or anything to be proud of.
    Below is a series of cages I have progressed thru resulting in the perfect combination at least in our opinion.
    The transition from wearing the longer masculine looking cage to the eventual feminised mini is something I am sure many are going to reach the same final destination.
    I can honestly say that when I was first introduced to male chastity training I never thought it would culminate in my feminisation and that I would welcome it.
    It is strange how restricting the males ability to erect and orgasm has the effect of making them more accepting to being emasculated.

Mitch and Sara

Attached Files:

UKgreedyus likes this.
  2. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    To add to the discussion above we think it is very important that the males chastity is both secure and comfortable to be sustained as a permanent alteration to his life.
    Until we found the most user friendly devices and this will vary between users chastity was something that was intermittent between damage and discomfort.
    Once a permanent solution is found and the male has accustomised to the new addition attached to him the end result is that you can keep your male locked almost indefinitely with regular cleaning and inspection. My end result is that Mitch is now wearing a chastity cage every day without any problems and without anymore erections and looks quite the sissy.

Sara

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i am very comfort in my little cage and as well at nigt it don't hurt and i like it. Its the best one i has had and lots better than the first one what was a cb6 and that ring hurt me and after a bit it split as well.

Submissive_Michelle likes this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    After having many cages, and sizes, am now at the pinnacle of cage comfort. It will never be unnoticed, or without ANY discomfort at times...I am wearing a steel cage on something that has evolved to move around, shrink and grow. That being said, I normally experience no pain, and it's weight is just a friendly reminder of her.

One thing that I have experienced with my current cage is how much I miss erections. Even the ability to puff up just a little. Other larger cages I had, would allow for a plumping. Even my jailbird which was tiny, allowed for the an erection behind the base ring, and trust me, I couldn't have a smaller base ring to prevent this. My current cage is one that needed a measurement of me at my absolute smallest, to prevent it pulling on my piercing. Combining the exact measurements with the rigid style piercing prong attached to the cage makes it absolutely immobile. No puffing up, no plumping, no erections behind the base ring...while in this cage it is just a spout for urine to exit the body. It is the most frustrating and mind altering thing I have ever experienced. She has used the wand on the cage and experimented on if it was possible, to no avail. I just can't feel anything and if placed on the very tip rattles the piercing and hurts. So it has become a non sexual appendage, a spigot.

The only issue I have now, is that for ultimate comfort, I do need to remove it to shave the area. After a few weeks, the hair will start to grab and prevent the ring from moving as it should, but checking in on it every few weeks is wise anyway. Because it is so comfy, and so isolated, I could have something wrong and wouldn't notice.

As for the feminization effect...I would say after a few weeks of absolute lockup, no feeling, no erections...it does happen a little. The feeling of having a penis is completely gone, and I start being more and more comfortable in a feminine role.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    After four years of wearing it almost every day and night, it is very comfortable. So comfortable that I rather keep in on than bother to remove and reattach it. I am so used to it that I automatically know how to sit down on any surface without crushing my testicles. So used to it that when I am not wearing it, it does not feel right.

gary170 and Queensbitch like this.
  6. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    3:52 AM
    I wear the cage that is my avatar - I have been wearing since sept 2016 off and on- 30 to 75 runs. With one or two between session. I only get out of doc appt or flying which happens all above 3 times.
    I currently at 43 days with 61 more to go - then I have flight trip and will be unlocked for 4 days - then relock once return -
    The metal is so far the best - yes I had to file and buff a few spots - so issues. Peeing can be messy once on a while - even sitting -
    It tight snug easy to hide easy to wear -

7. Submissive_Michelle

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Oh Jem, you must be a big 'Girl' to split your cage I did the same once and it scared me but I was also quite pleased I could smash the cage with my willy :)
    Yes our little cages are so cute.

Mitch

8. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    Well its Well fit and cofortable but teasing

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    giggle, it wern really me that split it tho, its cos i fidget a lot in bed and i must had lay on it and that done it. it was always bigger than my willy and had lot of space at the end bit. I did glue it back together and now its use when i'm milked.

10. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    In my current device (avatar) im very very comfortable the only problem is the gap is a millimeter or 2 too wide and a ball escapes sometimes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice