How chastity and sex denial changed my personality and attitude

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by truecuckold, Jan 31, 2019.

?

Did chastity and sex denial change your behavior or attitude to your ladies?

Poll closed Oct 27, 2021.
  1. Yes, it made the man more submissive and attentive to his wife

42 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. No, it didn't make much difference in man's behavior

3 vote(s)
    6.7%
Random Thread
  1. truecuckold

truecuckold Member

Finance
    Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    Nearly 5 months ago my wife decided to deny me sex when she had an affair with a lover. And 2 months ago she decided to keep me in chastity without any kind of release. Now, she broke up with her lover but she decided to keep me in chastity and sex denial cause she wants me to be her slave.
    So, I didn't have any release or even milking for 2 months and I didn't have any kind of sex with my wife for nearly 5 months. I'm not even allowed oral sex or kissing her or even to see her naked.
    I was confused in the begenning and nervous.
    But with time, I noticed a dramatic change of my behavior and my attitude towards my Mistress/Wife.
    For 10 years of our marriage we had regular marriage. We had regular sex, and I got used to my wife. I took her for granted. I became lazy in doing anything that she wanted. She was doing most of domestic chores and running errands.
    After 5 months of sex denial and 2 months in chastity my behavior and attitude changed. And even the way I see my wife.
    Now I see my wife as my Goddess. I worship her. I feel very happy if she allowed me to kiss her hand.
    Whenever she enters home I kneel and kiss her feet. And I do the same before she leaves home.
    I became very attentive to her needs and demands. If she told me to do something, I jump to do it immideately. Now I do all domestic chores. I clean, cook, iron her clothes, run errands and follow all her orders. She doesn't need to do anything in home anymore.
    I don't do this because I hope for release or sex. But because now I see her as my Goddess and I feel happy when I please her.
    My wife noticed the change in my behavior, and she became more dominant and bossy.
    In the past, if she wanted me to do something she would ask me kindly to do it and if I don't do it she would simply get frustrated and do it herself.
    Now, she simply order me to do what she wants. She simply tell me : Get me coffee. Or :do the laundry. Or : go out now and buy this and that, etc.
    I immideately jump to do what she wants.
    I wasn't like this for 10 years of our marriage. I was lazy and I hated to do things.
    Now I see my wife as my Goddess, owner, Mistress . And I started to realize how beautiful she is. I feel that I'm falling in love with her again like if we are in a new honey moon.
    My wife is happy now and satisfied with my behavior Yesterday she asked me : "why didn't you behave like this in the past 10 years of our marriage? I would have never left you if you were behaving like this".
    I had no answer. I changed. Like if I'm now a new person. I feel very submissive to my wife. I feel happy to serve her and fulfill all her wishes.

Can chastity and sex denial have such a strong effect in changing a man's behavior and attitude?

Did anyone here have such a change in personality after chastity and sex denial? And will this continue?
    What should I do to keep my behavior like this?

I'm looking forward to know your opinion, advice and I hope you tell your stories of how chastity and denial changed you and the way you deal with your wives, Mistresses or female partners.
    Also to ladies here : did chastity and denial change your male partner's personality and behavior?
    Please let me know your opinion and tell us about your experience.
    Thank you all in advance and best regards.

spider203 likes this.
  2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    2:25 AM
  3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    It's worked on both of us, especially now I'm "permanently" sealed in. She's certainly more commanding, and I'm more obedient.

4. truecuckold

truecuckold Member

Finance
    Local Time:
    So, did chastity affect the behavior of your lady as well? Made her more dominant? How did this develop?

5. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    She acquired a complete certainty about being in charge, and a moral certainty about getting what she wants. I'm not sure entirely why. Perhaps because it was such a complete surrender by me, that everything else suddenly seemed very mild in comparison.

PaleAsTheMoon and skD like this.
  6. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    For us it worked the opposite way. I was so angry I wanted to take it to her. We had a discussion and discontinued.

7. PaleAsTheMoon

Verified Female

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
  8. truecuckold

truecuckold Member

Finance
    Local Time:
    What was the reason for your anger?

PaleAsTheMoon likes this.
  9. PaleAsTheMoon

Verified Female

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    My SubHubby and I work fantastic in chastity. He becomes very conscious of how he speaks to me, how he asks for things, and other day to day issues he can take care of for me in order to make my life easier (cleaning, cooking my fav foods, budgeting, etc.). It is amazing to have a sub who’s chastity becomes focused on me and not on themself.

I feel first and foremost an increase in my sex drive. Doing little things to tease him becomes devious fun. It does certainty bring my more Domme characteristics into everyday life more as well.

Does that help?

soforo, ugams, Sexy Slave 69 and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice