How can I tell Mistress about panties?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dubsub, Nov 27, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    11:12 PM
    Hi All,

My Mistress has me locked up in a CB6000. She does it for love of me and she knows I get more out of it than she does. My attention to her she enjoys but she does not play tease and denial really. She knows its on and that good for both of us. She knows I am so happy locked up and that suits us both. We do have a very healthy:spankwhip: CP regime as she does like caning and belting. We have a severe session as often as possible and for that I am so greatful. What I need help on is how to guide her or suggest to her that I yearn to wear panties while locked up.
    She treats me pretty macho and we have no sissy theme in our lifestyle. She knows I have a fetish for her underware but I just want her to punish me by making me ware her panties during punishment or locked up time.
    Remember she does not like or respect trannys or similar when she sees them on TV etc and has never indicated that she would find that aspect a turn on. How do I gradually warm her up without blowing it?

All help or practical advice from experience welcome.

Dubsub. Locked for 27days.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    Based on what you said - it seems unlikely that Mistress would find anything attractive about seeing you in Her panties. Not every Mistress enjoys the erotic nature of bulging panties on their subby (although, I certainly do).

Using subterfuge to "persuade" your Mistress is very much topping from the bottom - distasteful to say the least...

So in My opinion that leaves but one option - punishment panties. There is a huge variety in the ways that punishment panties can be applied. My personal favorite is to have subby wear them the day after a "date" - just to remind him all day long that he was locked up the night before while I was on a "date". Am I evil?

But punishment panties could also be ill-fitting - sissy-ish - grandma panties (really really large ones) or in the extreme - panties that She peed in the night before and allowed to dry - just for you... Oh, the possibilites are endless...

How best for you to be put in punishment panties? I suggest telling Her. Simple - huh? Recall... a subby who keeps a secret from Mistress (any secret) deserves harsh - harsh punishments. By speaking of your desire you are not topping from the bottom - that requires subterfuge. Just be honest with your Mistress. That shows respect on your part. She will decide whether or not it is approprate for you.

One last thing... tight panties, especially a thong, holds a plug in quite nicely...

3. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    Dear Miss D,

Thanks you so much for your considered reply. I really apprciate your taking the time.
    I agree that topping from the bottom must be avoided. Your punishment panties idea is great although your reply made me extreamly uncomfortable in my CB6000. Your ideas are amazing.

When I get the chance at the right time I will tell her and let you know.

Many thanks,

DUBsub

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello dubsub,

i just wonder what your deeper motivation is to be forced wearing panties for punishment or while locked in your device. From what you have written i assume it is rather the humiliation you want to feel than seriously being feminized or sissified.
    I think you should tell Her from your desires and make Her clear that a pair of panties makes you nowhere near being a tranny but simply a humiliated male.
    Even if you want more so it is a starting point from which things can develop. Remember that a tranny in the television is just a strange person that doesn't mean anything to Her. You are, on the other hand, the person She loves and that makes a very big difference.

whish you luck and fingers crossed

maid katrin

5. pantyboy79

pantyboy79 Property of Miss J

Local Time:
    I just came out and told my wife that I would like to be punished by being made to wear a pair of panties. It was pretty straight forward and all, but it then progressed to a reward as I found I liked to wear them, especially when we went out somewhere. I was then informed this morning by my wife that it has evolved to "you will wear them at all times under your pants". There will be exceptions of course, like when I go to work (Military), but niether of us has any desire to take it farther than that. There are no plans for sissyfication or anything like that. Just talk to her and see what she says. Hope it works out.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  6. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    Thanks for the post panty boy. Simple honesty with your Mistress is always the best policy. Besides, I'll bet your chastity looks so cute in panties.

:smilies_xxx02:

7. pantyboy79

pantyboy79 Property of Miss J

Local Time:
    Well when it gets here it will.........we're both excited!

8. Mtzlplik

Mtzlplik Active member

Local Time:
    5:12 PM
    This is exactly the same. I sent her some images from Tumblr, one day she has me sit as she opens packages and there was a lingerie set as my “maid” uniform, some pink manties, since they had a pouch in front for my junk, but were otherwise little pink lacey panties, another pair of silk that look to me more like boxers a bit. She knows I get humiliated and embarrassed to wear the panties, so she will put them on me while bound, constantly telling me what a little dust bitch I am, or make me wear them before sending me off to clean the house. I’ve only had to wear panties under my clothes once, and it made me feel like everyone was somehow going to find out. Excited and scared at the same time. No sissification or feminization, just putting her little bitch in his place

tomf_22033 likes this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    The op dubsub was last seen: Dec 27, 2013 o_O

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice