How can I shrink my penis?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 8371, Jul 13, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    Try looking at pictures of Hillary Clinton. Works for me. :). On the serious side, I think the only way is by taking female hormones.

2. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    Wendygirl is so correct with this. I have been on hormones and they do a) reduce sex drive and b) will reduce penis size. The gynecologist my Mistress takes me to was very good at explaining how various hormones cause certain "results", as well as possible side effects. Over the past eight years, with on and off treatment, I can attest that depending on which hormones are used, penis size, when used with chastity, does not return to normal size, while libido can return. In my case my breast growth remained the increased size, much to Mistress' delight.
    dickieinbraces

3. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    Good reply and true. I gained weight and take stimulants prescribed by my Doctor as well as other drugs that affect my sex life. I used to be a few inches flaccid and 7 inches erect. Now when I put on my CB6Ks, my penis retracts into my body and there is nothing to insert into the tube part. I just position the tube and then wait for it to grow into it. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice