House of denial

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Deleted member 97522, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Deleted member 97522

https://www.houseofdenial.com/colle...ces/products/steel-hod-s80-with-urethral-tube

Well this is my first serious steel cage and for a fsir price. I can recommend it! It fits snugg. I bought the 50, 45 and 38mm curved ring.

I tried the 50mm but my right nuts slips through everytime and with the 45mm, when I try to get erect, my balls turn darkblue/purple because the bloodflow is a little obstructed. As long as I dont get hard there is no issue. Is it possible that i still need to get used to the 45mm ring?

With the bigger ring, when my nut slips through, it feels like a knife going through my balls. Very unpleasant. Any recomendations or tips? I have this only for about 3 weeks or so

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    @DinklaFaria I think you need to go with the 45mm and get used to wearing it over time. Don't worry about wearing it fulltime until you get used to it.

Caged for life likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    I agree!

King Hippo likes this.
  4. Deleted member 97522

But when I get an erection, my balls turn a dark purple color.. and im affraid it will do damage

5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I don't have that problem, my device is sized so if I start getting an erection... it's not going to come to fruition. Maybe your gap is too small, not 100%. Could you post a picture of you with the problem wearing the device?

Deleted member 97522 likes this.
  6. Deleted member 97522

I will try to do this the following days

7. Deleted member 97522

I have made some photo's and they are currently being moderated. I also added a comment on them.

8. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    The size of the ring and the gap are two different things. The ring should not affect your testicles pretty much. The ring should just clamp everything down and hold the cage in place. The gap is very important for comfort and should be small enough so the testicles cannot escape. I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960
    EP: 0241 — https://krystinekellogg.com/podcast.html

9. Deleted member 97522

Thank you! I have read your post multiple times. But if I wear the complete device with 50mm ring, i can easily put my indexfinger between the ring and cage. Is that to big then?

10. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    The base ring has to be really tight because it takes all forces from when you are trying to get hard. Basically when you are getting hard, the ring has to clamp everything and prevent the cage sliding forward towards testicles. I see a lot of mistakes when people think that testicles hold it, and that is wrong in my opinion. A tight ring, but comfortable. Therefore, the finger test is a good initial guide. That being said, you have to design the cage length and the gap well also. The ring is really not the only thing. If you can get erection because your cage is too long, no ring can hold it. If your gap is not right, it will not be comfortable.

Deleted member 97522 likes this.
  11. Deleted member 97522

I will defenitly keep this in mind! Ty so much for your reply

12. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    I agree

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice