House of Denial Model HoD373

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by stations, Oct 31, 2018.

1. stations

stations New member

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    If you're seriously into chastity you're into belts, customs, piercings, etc. And they also often come with serious price tags and lead times. This is not one of those, it's a £35 ball trap device and absolutely excellent.

Clearly inspired by Holy Trainer designs it has a non-circular, angular 'more ovoid' cock ring. Personally, I find this a huge improvement over circular rings because that's the way I'm shaped (and I assume everyone else is too). This allows a tighter fit with less pain. And a tighter fit means more friction which means less slippage. It also shares the tube portion going under the ring and overall is designed to push the balls forward. I find this arrangement far more comfortable than say the CB6000.

In addition it has lots of perferrations in the tube and in the ring. Your junk is still going to get sweaty and sticky but less sticky than with similar hard plastic designs. A cage design instead of tube in steel or plastic will obviously be less sweaty but then it's a cage and I prefer a tube feeling. A similar trade off comes with the choice of hard plastic over silicone, you get less comfort but less sticky and that feeling of being encased more.

I've tried other devices including CB6000, Uberkinky's steel cage (awful, too heavy and polished steel is too slippy), and a version of House of Denial's HolyTriner V2.

Overall, this the best I've tried by a significant margin and also the joint cheapest. It's a few bits of Chinese plastic but well designed and of equivalent quality to other devices I've tried.

2. stations

stations New member

Local Time:
    Oh I forgot you also get 3 rings with it so can do a bit of experimenting. Which is unlike say Holy Trainer.

3. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    Actually it looks to be a copy of the KHD X3 espressso. The original is available from Shapeways for about USD80 or a copy from DH Gate for about USD20.

4. stations

stations New member

Local Time:
    Ahh, you're right. I thought it was their own design but not so.

5. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    This looks like a re-seller of the many different chinese cages on DHgate.

No original design here methinks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice