House of Denial HTV5 Nano vs CB6000s

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by denied-release, Mar 21, 2023.

Tags:
  1. denied-release

denied-release New member

Bristol, UK
    Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    As a long time CB6000S wearer my Keyholder decided it was time for something smaller and more discrete, since I have to wear the device at all times, including going to work, for my diet. So we recently bought the House of Denial HTV5. After nearly 2 weeks locked into it I thought it might be interesting to compare to the well-known CB6000s...

I used Ring 2 on the CB6000S, second from largest, but with a short spacer. The inside diameter was about 45mm, so I ordered the 45mm ring for the HTV5. It's actually more of an oval shape, more anatomical than the perfectly round 6000S. Getting it on was a struggle to begin with, I needed a hot bath to get everything through the ring and into place. But once fitted, and with the tube in place, it was pretty much a perfect fit.

One click of the integrated lock and I was in. It is small! NO room for erection or other enjoyment. In some ways it makes toilet visits easier because I'm right at the end of tube, but the tube recesses slightly in between the balls and can be difficult to get a clear aim. So a mixed bag.

Given the smallness of the device it has been surprisingly comfortable, and is virtually invisible under clothes. It is very discrete, and has been worn to work, and during all other aspects of daily life. We have always used plastic numbered locks with the CB6000S becuase the padlock makes a bit of a bulge, so it was a very different experience to wear a fully locked device to work (including travelling away for a couple of days). I suppose we should arrange a safety key somehow, but I must admit I enjoyed the excitement of being totally locked with no option whatsoever to remove it!

I was allowed to remove the tube for cleaning, but didn't fancy the hassle of getting the ring on and off again, so I left it on - but it's perfectly possible to clean under and around it so no need to remove - ever, if that's what your keyholder wants.

After 12 days, the only slight discomfort I have is from the anti-pullout device (?) which protrudes slightly from the rear of the device above the penis, it tends to dig into your groin if you sit too upright. I wonder if the genuine HTV5 suffers from this too? Not insurmountable though.

All in all, far more comfortable than the CB6000S, and definitely worth the money. It will become the device of choice in this household, and it appears I will be in it for the long term, until weight goals are met.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice