House Husband - What Madam Wants Madam Gets

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BransBitch, Jun 6, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. BransBitch

Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    #1 BransBitch, Jun 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    Hello! For ease of conversation BB would be a find shorthand name for me for now. I would like to dedicate this thread to our day to day where I take care of my dom and our house the best I can. Its nothing fancy, just some cooking, cleaning and ponderings as I go through some of this stuff. I will try to keep a level head and explain myself as I become a better husband.

6/5/2019
    I have cleaned every inch of the house, did the dishes and washed/put away clothing for today. I worked out my body and now I retire to study for the evening after making her a fresh plate of brownies. I sent her a few photos of myself dressed up for her and am ready to hear about her day, I believe she had a hard time with a professor and I want to be a good listener and help her process everything before we retire to our evening. A foot rub is in order for Madam! I hope to be her vacation again in this harsh world.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

hardbodysub, tiruh811 and danijean001 like this.
  2. BransBitch

Local Time:
    #2 BransBitch, Jun 6, 2019
    Fine =/= Find (Spelling error in 1st Journal Post :(), darn 15 minute edit limit!, I will do better next time. I would like to add my fitness routine to keep track and show others what things we do.

Deadlift 225 x15, 245 x15. 265 x15,
    Hip Thrust - 135 x15, 155 x15, 175 x15.
    House Work!
    Ankle Weighted Leg Kicks - (For butt and supplemental squat/deadlift muscle building to prevent injury)
    Pull Ups - 8-20 Throughout the Day

Fasted Until 4pm
    Food - Protein Shake, Oatmeal, Canned Oysters, Green Veggies, Vitamin D3, B12, A, Cal/mag, Iron, Multi
    Brownies and Whatever Madam wants for dinner! No food after 10pm.

Warm Shower Scrub, Cold Shower Finish/Ice Bath, (Have to bag my neck lock) New Outfit for greeting her.

Please! I'm trying to get better, any fitness or cooking advice I would love to hear from doms or subs on how to be a better sub at these tasks!

On day 3 of this chastity.

tiruh811 and John like this.
  3. BransBitch

Local Time:
    #3 BransBitch, Jun 6, 2019
    The night went lovely, my lady came home and discussed the disagreement she had at work. She ate a brownie and saved the rest for this finals week, praised and kissed me (Gush), unlocked my neck and went to lay in bed. I'm going to give her a foot rub and clean up for tomorrow. I am glad I can be a comfort to her in this life, when finals are done and things settle down she can relax. :)

Looks like some time in chastity until the end of this quarter. I need to focus on my work and classes too now that she is satiated. :D

tiruh811 and danijean001 like this.
  4. BransBitch

Local Time:
    #4 BransBitch, Jun 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    6/6/19-6/7/19
    Yesterday was a nice day, Madam had finals on top of work and I served her coffee, snacks, rubs and oral breaks between assignments. At one point she got super flustered and angry at her assignment so I gave her a bit of a fun break after reading an idea on here. I brought her a stinging nettle switch to experiment with and told her people use these to punish and enforce behavior, she knows they don’t do any long term damage but the resulting groin, leg and but pain and tingle is still with me today. She kept saying how she loved doing that to me all night and I reacted in a very amusing way, I just surprised how in to it she was.

We ended that night with going to bed early and cuddling. It was a lovely day. On day 5 of no orgasm chastity and my head is spinning after the nettlr stings on my parts. She told me ways to improve during it. Madam tasted like heaven after, this experiment aroused everything on her.

Light cardio, stretching yesterday. Posting fitness routine by the end of today, push and some leg day for lifting. She says she wants my shoulders bigger so I need to work on those.

P.s. I got trusted sexually for a second and it numbed over in to a kind of melty feeling knowing I was willingly doing this, it’s a trip.

tiruh811 and danijean001 like this.
  5. BransBitch

Local Time:
    BDSM Dom Sub Agreement

1. For the next __ Days, the bitch sub(s) __________________________ agrees to the following conditions.

· Understand this is all in Fun, , Minor Discomfort is Temporary.

· Will have a Thick Skin During All Dominant Commands.

· Accept Guiding Punishments Decided by Dom to Improve.

· Deep Clean the House Often.

· Keep the Laundry and Dishes Done Daily.

· Give foot and Body Rubs on Command.

· Prepare food and Snacks Throughout the Week.

· Be Neat and Trim in Appearance and Dress

· Be Completely Open to Experimentation.

· Complete With Passion the Sex Acts Demanded by Dom.

· Remain in Chastity Until Removed by Dom.

· Wear What is Requested.

· Speak Kindly and Be Fun!

· Study During Downtime.

· Tend to House Plants and Gardens.

· Work Out Daily and Take Supplements.

· Only Speak the Truth.

· Protect the Doms Life.

2. Until the Dom feels the physical safety or long-term health of the Sub is at risk or wants to discontinue the role of Dom ______________ will control the Sub with confidence in the following way.

§ Speak with Confidence, Giving Commands and Speaking Openly. Only Asking Questions for Advice.

§ Enforce the Rules by Punishing the sub for Improper Behavior in Different Ways.

§ Be Loving When the Sub is Performing Proper.

§ Be Firm If the Sub Disobeys.

§ Be Strong for the Sub.

§ Enjoy Life, Let the Sub Pamper.

§ Play With and Tease the Sub.

§ Demand When There Is Desire.

Dominant Partner _____________ Submissive Partner _______________ Date ____

She Signed this with me after discussing the rules. I think it's a fair contract! She used a fancy little pen.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

tiruh811 likes this.
  6. BransBitch

Local Time:
    Ok! Daily Workout! 6/7/2019
    Madam is heading to bed, Im working out then doing a cold shower.
    Overhead Press, Bench, club swinging and more. I have a lot of pent of energy. ;_;

Mark Rippetoe is the guy for squat, deadlift, OHP and Bench for me. I got up to about 280 of muscle and chub, then cut down to about 250 in the past following his Starting Strength book series. Its all mechanically sound movements, he knows his stuff. Im sitting at 195 now and still use the mechanics but not the low reps he recommends for starting out. I do a higher 8-15 rep range for cardio and toned muscle, I also avoid injuries that set me back when I was lifting heavy.

Dips, Skullcrushers, and clubs to round out some muscle groups but those two lifts were my main push movements for today.

Older guy but his technique with meels and indian clubs is flawless imo. You can see how much fun he's having, it's a blast. :) My meel max swings are 25lbs each, and my Gada is 45lb. If I dont go to BJJ for a few weeks and I do these, when I walk in I am kinda condition ready for it again doing the club stuff, everything else leaves me more stiff.

tiruh811 and John like this.
  7. BransBitch

Local Time:
    #7 BransBitch, Jun 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    Study Weekend, small update. Madams progress is steady, I think she will be pulling in all As this Quarter with a full credit load! I worked as a tutor for years and helped proofread and help find small corrections in her work when I could, all in all it's been pretty chaotic and she did amazing. She has 4 finals and I have been doing what I can to help and comfort her with quick lovin and then back to bed. She even has been working out and doing yoga every day, with all her progress I am glad I am being submissive and helpful right now. During our "fucksacking" (Vulgar but hot) she edged me so sweetly, she also read some scientific material I sent her on this topic for what we could find that supported it. She's totally on board with this stuff now, its great and strange but so fun having someone to experiment with adapting so confidently and I'm so proud of everything lately.

I'm taking the time I have to finish my own classwork, chores and work outside around the house where I can make the time for it. At least the plants are all watered! (I should go check the outside deck ones) I should note I am having a hard time thinking about anything but her lately while writing in the back of my mind and I think it comes through really flowery lately. The professors like it but I definitely have more on my mind than usual and it's good to have school to have as an outlet to channel my thoughts.

We both we very religious in our past and have an innocent past for the most part but fell away from organized religion. Later in life we decided to return to school to live through what interested us and our morals, we appreciate working hard and having loving family that got us a stable home and resources so we can focus on progressing. I have been surprised to see a lot of religious folk on here struggling with their biological urges, I think understanding them helps. I spent a few year studying in Stem fields the first time through college and was fascinated to flush out the scientific understanding I lacked before, it brought great clarity to my thought process explaining what I chalked up to divinity before. Now I see more beauty in everything with the knowledge we gained that I never thought possible.

I also see merit saying no to these biological rhythms that replaced organized religion as my primary source of action that impeded our progress, success of outcomes is proving positive; is my house in order enough to give in to lengthy sessions of carnal pleasures? I see cracks in part of my foundation that still need mending and Her and our Progress take priority. But hey we have a week off soon! And she wants to party! :D:pray:

Fitness Routine later tonight time willing. No neck cage today, all studies. :+1::lockkey: Cock still in Chastity. Casual clothing day for weekend.
    [​IMG]

p.s. I didn't expect to drip this much. She loves it but my panties I like. ;_; 0_o.

tiruh811 likes this.
  8. BransBitch

Local Time:
    Small update! Finals are almost done, been very busy. Dressed up for madam a little bit and cleaned the house like usual, got my deadlines all in by midnight and she is working on something for tomorrow. A successful week so far. I'm in my HTV3 now, its been 9 days and Madam wants to immediately start a new chastity dominance contract after this week is up. It was specified today that I might not get released sexually when my current contract ends, I'm kinda of a mess right now. I don't really know what to do emotionally 100%, I'm all excited and my chest keeps beating heavy when she is around. Im incredibly attentive and melty and I love it too. I'm enjoying this too much right now and am so glad she is my Dom.

My brain is mush, day 9 is so intense. I dida random leg and arm workout to round out some groups and cleaned for fitness. <3 Better updates later I see Dom coming. :D <3

Yep, she wants cuddles and keeps calling me pet. Goodnight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice