Hotel Room Ornament

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by chaste-inferior, Apr 7, 2018.

1. chaste-inferior

chaste-inferior The pleasure of others is the pleasure i inherit

Ex licensee currently refocusing
    Nr Taunton, Somerset
    Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    A story i wrote a while ago that i found again this morning. Hope you enjoy the chastity element and the inferiority dynamic

A hotel room, me, emasculated, dressed in the items demanded of me, kneeling in the corner of the room. A blindfold. Chastity locking my uselessness away from wondering hands. The sound of the key card in the door, collected from reception, in my name, the second 'guest' to be booked into this room.

There are two, a Lady and a Man.

A Lady who wants to emphasise Her emasculation of a male.

A Man who knows how to satiate the needs of a Lady.

They laugh, giggle, chat, touch, interact, caress, smooch. Ever closer to the bed, never a word to the emasculated wimp in the corner, safe in the knowledge that i will not turn around, i will not remove my blindfold.

We have never met, never have i seen who this 'couple' are, never have i heard them speak before now, i have no clue as to the identity of these people. All of this has been arranged online, via emails. Trust established firstly, then the requirements carefully laid out until everyone was happy with what their role required. Of course they know who i am, they have always kept an eye on this profile. They know exactly who and what i am to them. But they have never made themselves known to me.

i kneel in my obscurity as they carry on. All i can hear is the build up between them, the obvious movements towards the bed, the undressing of each other. At one point the Lady stands behind me and while sniggering She shoves a well worn gym sock She brought with Her into my mouth, attaches one of Her shoes over my face, burying my nose within, then returns to Her Man. i am made to listen to them making out, enjoying foreplay, indulging in passionate sex. Not see, not join in, just listen. Listen to what they know i cannot do nor deserve.

For hours i kneel and listen, the torture of the chastity cage, the scent and flavour of Her feet, the humiliation of being seen as a useless wimp. Nothing but an ornament in the room! They all but ignore me, the occasional snigger or comment thrown my way, but their interest is in each other, the only thing i bring to the table is the hotel room. Once their pleasures are catered for that is it, i am no longer of use. Except......

They are now showered and dressed, the sock and shoe retrieved, the room about to be vacated by them any second now. Once gone i am permitted to remove the blindfold and move around freely. There is no key to the chastity though, that shall remain in place. i still have a part to play, to add to their amusement, and to show that i comply to their wishes.

Upon the bed are the panties She wore, the ones She also used to wipe up the cum of Her Man. i am to clean them for Her, to use my servile lips and tongue to wash them of His seed. Once achieved i may put them on and allow them to carry the chastity around my unused member. Then in to bed, firstly finding and licking clean any wet spots on the sheet, making sure the only dampness left is my saliva and not that of His or Her juices. There are a lot of wet patches!

Once i have emailed pics of me carrying out these tasks then i may lay in that same bed and get some sleep, dream about how real Men please Ladies, dream about how i have just been permitted 'sex' in the only way i deserve. Dream about how a thoughtful and kind couple have allowed me to enjoy what i will never be able to give.

LockedN8 likes this.
  2. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    That was a very well written sexy read.

chaste-inferior likes this.
  3. chaste-inferior

chaste-inferior The pleasure of others is the pleasure i inherit

Ex licensee currently refocusing
    Nr Taunton, Somerset
    Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice