Hot things your KH have said to you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, May 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    Thank you! Yes, she is both and I am very, very lucky!

Dogchasecats likes this.
  2. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    Today my wife said that my lockup period will be until 14 February, for me 44 day is very long term and new record... I think about this:
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0243736/
    40 Days and 40 Nights

3. TinyGatsby

TinyGatsby Member

Engineer
    Midwest US of A
    Local Time:
    My wife only will give me a blow job if I wear a condom. Which I'm perfectly fine doing.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  4. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    My wife has never ever allowed me a blowjob to completion on the rare occasions that I was given oral, even before chastity, yet she always demanded and got to receive oral to completion every time we made love.

5. Intensity

Intensity Lovely Hot Wife Holds The Key

Engineer
    Great Lakes
    Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    From yesterday.

While in the kitchen on a lounge around the house during the weekend in my p. .j’s day. She pushes me up against the counter and kisses me deeply. Then pulls down my pants, then the panties of hers she instructed me to wear that morning. She teases me in my cage for a bit, then pulls the panties back up, then my pants and leaves the kitchen. As I walk out of the kitchen I let out an, “aaarrrggg”. From another room of the house she asks, “what’s wrong?” I reply, “im just so totally sexually frustrated right now!” She replies, “good, that’s just how I like you.”

6. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    My wife continues to grow in her understanding of the leverage she has over me with the key to my cage secured in a lock box. Sunday night we were in bed cuddling and having a conversation. She mentioned that I needed to replace the sump pump if I wanted out of my cage. I didn't take her seriously at that time.

I have been locked up without break for a few days and I am off work this week. After she got home from work yesterday we were in the kitchen hugging and necking a little, I made a little hip thrust to bump my cage against her and asked if she might let me out so we could have a little fun?

She wasn't really in the mood for any play and simply asked, "What have you done for me lately?"

I was a bit taken aback and listed off a few things I had done, dishes and some cleaning.... Apparently it was not enough as I remained in the cage.

I guess I better replace the damn sump pump today!

7. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I was invited to service my wife orally while I remained locked. I reminded her that it had been three weeks since my last orgasm.

"You've gone longer." I knew she wouldn't let me out but the callous backhand took me by surprise. I angled again playfully for some action.

"This isn't a negotiation."

8. container store

Local Time:
    My wife had kept me locked for most of Christmas and New Year’s vacation. I asked her when she was going to unlock her penis.

“Maybe I’ll keep it locked up all year,” she said. “But let it out sometimes for good behavior

9. Doug Scibor

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Well you're in trouble... when has a penis even exhibited 'good behavior?'

10. archie

archie Active member

Mid Atlantic USA
    Local Time:
    we’re still zeroing in on the perfect cage - good news is we found two!

i have been locked “all year” as i like to point out, so not a record by any means, but she did trust me with the key to try them on and model them for her. both are from different reputable vendors, so they’re “nicer” cages.

anyway one is black and is a micro cage. the other is orange and is just slightly larger. after she gave them both a close look in turn, i asked her which one she wanted me to wear?

i would’ve bet money that she would’ve said the orange one, because the black one is really nothing more than a penis head cap, so it’s really small. nope, she says “the orange one, you don’t need all that extra room”

11. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    Last week sayings from my beloved KH wife:
    Friday: we are going to train you again, make sure you are locked by noon tomorrow.
    Monday: no cuddling for you anymore for at least a week, and it is going to get worse for you.
    Wednesday: from now on only one kiss before sleeping instead of three, you like it to much. Besides, I will put a cane from our secret suitcase (the case with our toys and stuff) beside my bed to make you listen when you are a bad listener

looks like she is growing in her role I guess. I send her a text today thanking her and complimenting her for it.

12. Tiny PenisTom

Tiny PenisTom Submissive married male who serves wifes's gf's

Construction
    Near Wilkes-Barre, PA
    Local Time:
    New Year's Eve when the ball dropped my wife announced to all the house guests (about 40 people) that she had decided to keep me locked in my chastity cage and nude around the house all year of 2022.
    I was immediately nude and everyone saw my pretty pink cage on my tiny penis.
    The other couples all thought she was kidding, but I know and knew better.
    My schedule has been to eat my wife in the morning and when she returns home from the office then once more before bed. Additionally, I have cleaned up the mess her bull s have made on so many occasions I lost count.
    The longest I have been in my chastity cage is six (6) months, but this time it will be a year.
    My wife has told me other than cleaning and routine inspections I will be caged or when out my hands will be secured so there will be absolutely NO ability for me to touch my pathetic excuse for manhood.
    I will receive weekly maintenance spanking to remind me of my place and spank away any thoughts or desires I might get during the week of trying to orgasm.
    If anyone has any thoughts on how my wife can further humiliate me (other than being nude all the time, being spanked for no reason other than the spanker wants to hear me scream, sucking her friends cocks and eating fucked pussy, or being strpaon fucked by any female who wants) please send me an email and my wife will see it implemented. tp42uh @ gmail . com
    My wife and her gf's thank you all, but I REALLY THANK YOU for allowing me to be the best male piece of crap that I can and showing my wife and her gf's that females are supreme.
    I LOVE My Wife !!!!

13. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    Wow does this mean she may be into pony play, and how would you feel about that? I wrote a story (or part of one) in member fiction called "the stud" a fantasy about my wife making me her "stud" over a long weekend/vacation

maiden sissypanies likes this.
  14. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not much to you old pros but I have been locked since Nov 2nd (couple of caveats..My wife gave me the key and told me to take it off when we were at her sisters for thanksgiving because the kids alway climb all over me etc. This was after she had me take it off for TSA and put it on in the bathroom after. She wanted it off so I did it but got no tease or anything. Then last week I told her there is a sore on my penis, she looked at it and told me to leave the cage off. The day I was getting ready to go out of town for work she looked at it again and said she wanted it locked when I got to the hotel) So I have been out a couple of times but it was under her orders which I shouldn't argue with. When I got to the hotel and called her she asked if I was locked. This is the first time she has followed up on our locking plan to make sure I am locked. It means alot because she has said several things during this lock up that indicates she is taking it more serious. I use to just self lock and give her the key. Then she would unlock me in a few days for sex and leave it off. This time she asks about more. We have had talks about if she likes the look better with it on or off, does it turn her off to see it on me etc. She told me that she doesn't mind it and it doesn't turn her off. She knows I asked to be locked until Christmas but that I said she can go longer if she wants. It is 20 days past that and I have no clue when she will let me out. I don't think she as at the point YET to keep me 24/7 locked and make that my/our normal state but she has come a long way. Sorry for the rant.

15. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Another quick one
    I had a work trip coming up but that morning she wanted an orgasm again. I was unlocked at the time due to a skin issue for 3 days at her direction so I was sure that we would have PIV after I got her to orgasm. As she was recovering from her orgasm she toyed with my dick and said

"Maybe husband will get to orgasm when he comes home, that will give him something to look forward to. "

16. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    Yesterday my wife said "you leak so much pre cum there is no need for you to ever cum".

17. Conrad3

Conrad3 Long term member

Epos Engineer
    Bucks
    Local Time:
    To be honest I haven't got a clue what she wants me to do next since then I have had to be a wolf and drink water from a bowl and wimper and then howl if I was getting near coming when she was using the cane and playing with my balls etc.

Now I have got to tread up on what Rabitts and Foxes do she said you dn't know if I want you to be a rabbit or a fox.

I haven't got the foggiest what she will come up with next

18. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife isn't particularly interested in pegging and such, but last night as I was doing something in the kitchen, she comes up behind me, grabbed a handful of ass and said "You're lucky I don't have a strap on because I'd destroy that ass".

19. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    eeeek. what dose that mean.

Dogchasecats and durango_o like this.
  20. Doug Scibor

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    The obvious reply is "let's go shopping."

21. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    It means that one day, she probably will. (destroy that ass)

Dogchasecats and amareine like this.
  22. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Earlier today, while I was bound to the bed, gagged and blindfolded ... and had two Lovense vibrators going (one around the cage, one slightly up my butt) that were turned onto the "sound" setting. (Meaning the vibration intensity varies with the loudness of sound they detect).

My wife had put on Sirius to the 80's station, so there was a lot of variation in sound. I must have been moaning or exclaiming loudly at one point (it happens) because shortly after I hear from the other side of the door my wife talking to the dog:

"Just ignore that, this is hard on daddy. He wants to cum so badly but he doesn't yet know that isn't happening today!"

(I was tied up for like 2 or 3 more hours following that comment. She was right though, after being untied I ate her to several orgasms and then suffered in return.)

When I ask her if I can cum she tells me "No, because somebody was out of his cage for a long time after Christmas."

23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh. but dose that mean that after it has been destroy it cant be mend and it no good for nothing.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  24. Slave Mistress

Slave Mistress New member

Local Time:
    What models are they. I am still looking.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  25. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    No, just that it would be a pretty rough fucking that wouldn't be soon forgotten.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice