Hot things your KH have said to you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, May 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. tame tiger

tame tiger New member

Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    We have only briefly played with chastity but when we were starting I asked her how long was she thinking for lockup and she said ' I was thinking id keep you locked for about 14 days or so'. Super tame by comparison to everyone else but turned me on like crazy.

2. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    Me: "that was wonderful. Now I've had six orgasms this year!"

Her: "I've let you have that many? Hmmm... now that you mention it, I has six this morning."

3. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    7:25 PM
    Over the weekend while prepping for a family dinner on Sunday, she bent over in front of me in the kitchen to grab something out of a lower drawer and grinded my cage in her ass. I whimpered. "We don't have time for that now, so you're just going to have to suffer." I may have whimpered again :)

4. lockedbyLadyKat

lockedbyLadyKat Happy submissive hubby

Barrie Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Shopping in walmart last Saturday, Lady Kat looks at me and says " oh damm I forgot to plug you before we went out "
    I was speechless

5. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    "Don't you dare cum!"

Dogchasecats likes this.
  6. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    My wife's gotten into this spot where she likes to tease me by remote control. We have several Lovense vibrators that can be used for this. After an hour or so of yard work wearing one a couple weeks ago, for the first time, she had me wear one out of the house when we went to dinner and some light shopping. Damn thing buzzed for the couple hours we were out, was an interesting - if frustrating - night.

Last night she asks me "how hard will it be for you to wear one of those vibrators while stringing up the christmas lights?" We were grabbing a light bite to eat again. It was unexpected and actually short circuited my brain for minute before I could answer... Saturday is going to be frustrating already, I can tell :D

7. Homeboy531

Homeboy531 New member

Local Time:
    I have an online mistress. I am caged in a pink silicone chastity device. Every morning when i wake, i am required to kneel, remove the device and edge. I am denied, made soft and recaged. The same every night before bed. This ritual has continued for a month and mistress says will continue indefinitely. Each time, mistress says, you are a loser you don't deserve to milk, just edge and provide. Mistress gets me to beg to be denied, to plead for permanent denial and chastity. I now believe i am a loser, i do not deserve to milk, only to edge and provide. Sexiness is being trained to obey and internalise my new life in service

8. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    My wife has transitioned from the newbie keyholder that says "that cage looks like it hurts" to keeping me caged the weekend, then a week, then two weeks.

For a long time she flipped back and forth between 2-3 weeks she'd keep be caged and orgasm free. Suddenly, she started going a month and during my last lockup, she went three months. It wasn't a record but it was the longest she'd ever taken me without encouragement from me. A milestone for sure.

Last night was interesting as soon as we had the house to ourselves, she suggested we go to bed early. I always try to figure out what she's planned and since a month had passed and she clearly wanted sex, this was a good sign.

"Want to know my plan?" Of course!
    "I want you to lick me." Awesome and then?!

"I'll be relaxed and I'm going to sleep."

9. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    Oh wow! My wife also had that thought...looks like it hurts. Great share, I think mine will unfold similarly...here's hoping it'll get more interesting, better for you!

Dogchasecats likes this.
  10. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    My wife and I were playing last night and she said a couple things during the fun. We typically make love a couple times a week and she also gives me blowjobs on Thursdays and Sundays (just our schedule for years). But she has not let me cum since Thanksgiving and is pretty much holding me to one a month.

Anyway we made love and she had a big orgasm in her normal fashion. She then lets me continue to enjoy her pussy doggie style. She is tiny, 106 lbs and has a sweet little ass and wonderful, tight pussy. She felt so very good, I could have easily cum! I was edging myself with her pussy and jokingly asking if I could cum. She kept telling me no.

I told her how wonderful her pussy felt and how much I would love to cum in her pussy. I said, It has been a long time since I came in your pussy. Her response, "Nice that you have good memories of that! No cumming!"

I slowed down and continued to enjoy myself, I soon asked again, this time a bit more desperate and for real. She again said no. "if you cum, it will be the last time this year and no more blowjobs this month!"

Needless to say, that made up my mind and I didn't push it any more and pulled out and cuddled with her.

11. Slave2Steph

Slave2Steph Long term member

IT
    US
    Local Time:
    The day after Thanksgiving, my wife tied a red ribbon around my cage and said I need to keep her package looking nice for Christmas day. Yesterday she attached a small bell to the end of the cage and jingled it a little bit and said, "I can't wait to open my package. I hope I don't have to exchange it for something bigger."

12. Ymmxqueen

Verified Female

Local Time:

That was funny! Your face was priceless

13. Lockedupforgood

Lockedupforgood Active member

Local Time:
    My wife has been making me suck her strapon while riding my fuck machine. The other day she told me " I can't wait for a real cock to be slamming you while you suck off another one. You better swallow the whole load and take the other one in your ass like a slut".

That was enough to make me explode in my cage. Naturally, I had to eat that all up. I loved it so so much

14. TinyGatsby

TinyGatsby Member

Engineer
    Midwest US of A
    Local Time:
    My wife and I are still very much in the experimentation stage of this lifestyle and to be honest I'm not sure she'll ever be all in. I pushed a little hard and I've had to completely back off. Well she is currently on a girl's trip and I told her that I woke up the first morning missing her and was incredibly horny so I locked myself up briefly. I have a variety of devices and I'm trying my new vice but it's excruciatingly painful. Something just digs into the ballsack and I haven't had time to fix it. But later that day she asked if I was still locked up. I told her no then immediately put on my device with a urethral plug. Currently most of our talk is just roll play, I've been telling her how badly I want to touch myself she tells me that isn't possible. Then this morning she sent me

"You need to stay locked up unless you start to get damaged"

Which sent me a rush of adrenaline. I don't know how serious she is, but regardless it's exciting.

15. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She may surprise you. Keep up your efforts. Let her set the pace. Best of luck.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  16. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    My wife has been having fun with things lately, here are 3 I can recall from this week. Sorry if I post here too much but she has been pulling my string lately.

I was getting ready for work on Wed morning, naked except for my cage. I was telling her about a dream the previous night where she had the key in her hand and was unlocking me. She laughed and cupped my balls and cage with her hand, looked and me and said, "It was only a dream."

Then Thursday night she did let me out of the cage for a blowjob. She started giving me head and said, No cumming! But then about 5 minutes in to the 15 minute limit she stopped and was holding my cock in her hand and said, "You can cum tonight, but if you do, not blowjob on Sunday." She went back to sucking my cock and I thought about it and I decided to have an orgasm. I was very close, oh so close when she stopped as time expired. Damn! I so wanted to cum like that!

Then mid morning today, we had some time and I asked if she would like an orgasm. She said sure and said she wanted me to fuck her doggie style. So we got in position and I lubed up my cock and was pleasuring her, enjoying her sweet pussy, gently rubbing her ass hole as we fucked. She loves that and very shortly she had a nice orgasm. Once she recovered, we continued and I was greatly enjoying myself. She looked over her shoulder and said, "You can cum, but if you do, no blowjob on Sunday." She knows how much I love for her to suck my cock before she leaves for church. I tried to bargain with her, asking if I could have a ruined orgasm and a blowjob tomorrow, No. I also reminded her that we sometimes have bad luck when I don't get a Sunday blowjob (just some fun we have talked about for years) Her answer was still No. So I edged myself a bit more before I pulled and and snuggled with her. I may regret that decision if she doesn't let me cum tomorrow during my blowjob!

17. Cur1ous1

Cur1ous1 Active member

Local Time:
    “I mailed the keys to my best friend. In a other city…”

we don’t have a spare…

18. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I was expressing my concerns about long term with no unlocks - we're 34 days without unlocking, some unlocks over christmas and then she wants to go to May 1st.

She said; "It doesn't bother me if it shrinks a little and since you won't touch or see it again why does it bother you?"

19. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Be sure to thank her, and (at least for me) it helps to ask what you can do to show your appreciation.

20. TinyGatsby

TinyGatsby Member

Engineer
    Midwest US of A
    Local Time:
    ]
    I responded "Understood, Thank you."

Dogchasecats and true42 like this.
  21. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    As I was doing the dishes earlier, she comes up behind me, rubbed my ass a bit then reached underneath squeezing my balls a bit and asked "How's your cage feeling today?" I replied "Everything feels fine" she says "Good! I'll check back in a couple of weeks"

22. kirishima

kirishima Active member

Local Time:
    After 6 months locked I got released
    "6months, that long? I never noticed"
    I really do like having you locked up Don't I!?

23. BlokeDenied

Australia
    Local Time:
    She just messaged me "2 weeks" . Given we're still new to this, I found it hot as this another small sign she is taking control. The next sign will be no O for christmas I expect.

24. Bhuna71

Bhuna71 Member

Financial consultant
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Local Time:
    Having edged me for half an hour or so, she said, "Put your school uniform on now." She lay back on the bed, naked, watching with amused interest as I started to get dressed, pulling my navy blue knickers over my aching balls and leaking cock. Then she said, "By this time next week, your balls are going to be as blue as your school uniform knickers."

25. BlokeDenied

Australia
    Local Time:
    She's upped the ante...now says nothing until I buy us an aircon...thats a big commitment for us...eeeek. Could be a while.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice