Hot things your KH have said to you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, May 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Gonzo

Gonzo Active member

Holland
    Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    Sometimes my Lady M texts me during the day asking which panties she's wearing. I almost always know and answer correctly.
    Yesterday she surprised me by texting the question which color bra she was wearing. I didn't know so I guessed black.
    Her answer "Wrong! You are going to suffer tonight"

2. nivelx77

nivelx77 Active member

Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    Last weekend my wife said that she will allow me to fuck her but we both fell asleep. On Tuesday, after watching some tv, she approach to me, put her hand in my crotch and said "Today you will" (I always sleep without the cage, but that day I forgot to take the cage off).

She the took off her pajama pants and her thong and while she checked her phone, I start to give her oral. After a while (about 20 minutes) she put her phone away, put her hands behind the head and closed her eyes A a couple of minutes later, she came. She then put her clothes back on and continue checking her phone. When I asked her "But you promesed me that I would fuck you today" she responds "I changed my mind". And then extended to me one of her foot to give her a foot rub.

Today is day 36 denied, my new record (previous was 6 years ago with 31 days after she gave birth).

3. Her_boy_joseph

Her_boy_joseph Active member

New England
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    Last night as we were drifting off to sleep, after she had cum and rolled over on me, my wife said "You know, you really created a monster."

I whispered back "I know."

4. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I've been in and out of my cage this year due to some irritation issues but I find it hard to stay out. It is clear to me that when I'm caged, she is more eager to play and to tease me. After running wild for nearly two weeks, my wife started showing me some attention. I knew even the modest teasing she was doing would lead to a solo session since I had to convince myself to find other things for my hands to do three different times.

I caged myself but failed to hand over the keys so I could keep my options open. That night she groped me and found the cage, "Ooohhh, it's back. I didn't see the keys." I didn't leave them where she could find them so I was about to hear from her.

The next day she was hitting me with a persistent "where are the keys?" I was already locked, I was so eager to have her resume control... why didn't I just hand them over?

Before we went to bed I put the keys where I was sure she would find them. I heard a grateful, "Ah, there they are... good!"

While it wasn't a life changing tease, she was enthusiastic and engaged like she hadn't been for several weeks. When I asked why she very plainly said...

"It isn't any fun to torture you if you aren't locked up."

Caged4Sazz, CZSteve and true42 like this.
  5. cockinchastity

Slave
    Denver, Co.
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    Lockup

6. Her_boy_joseph

New England
    Local Time:
    Yesterday I was informed that there are some new rules. Less contact/touching for me, specifically. Starting when?

"Tomorrow" my wife said. You've been spoiled"
    "Yes, but I've also been really good"
    "You have. But this isn't a punishment. This is just the way it is."

This morning when I woke up looking for the edge I knew I wasn't going to be getting I actually had to remind myself that this wasn't a punishment. I was trying to think of what I did/forgot to cause this - but I did nothing. In fact, I did the opposite, I've been doing everything.

This is 100% her game now.

7. Her_boy_joseph

New England
    Local Time:
    I haven't touched myself since earlier this year - it was only for a few seconds at the command of my wife. It's the only way I'm allowed to.

Last night while edging me she said "when I take my hand off of you I want you to reach down and feel how hard you are"

I'm always shocked that I don't truly remember what it feels like in my hand. I haven't jerked off in years.

I was so desperate to feel and explore but after a few seconds she slapped my hand away and said "that's enough".

She did it twice. I don't expect that to happen again anytime soon - probably not until next year.

8. ballbust

ballbust bbust

Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    Yesterday was our anniversary and I asked my wife if she was going to unlock me.

She grabbed the back of my neck, kissed me deeply then looked me straight in the eyes and said "It didn't even occur to me".

Next thing I felt was a light tap on my cage and she walked out of the room.

9. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    Only been locked again for 5 days. Last night I gave my Wife / KH her full body massage, used the wand on her for her first orgasm, then laying in bed gave her oral for her second, and I thought that was it when she asked if I felt like unlocking for some piv. After about a half hour of her riding me to her third orgasm she climbs off me, I’m laying there still rock hard and I ask, so back in the cage or do I get to orgasm? Before I even finish that question she responds,
    “Back in the cage “

She then allowed me to sleep cage free so she could feel me hold her to sleep, back in the cage this morning after a good scrub and cage cleaning.
    I asked about maybe getting a release next weekend for Fathers Day and she scoffed and said we’ll have to see but don’t plan on it!
    The more she becomes strict, the more lust builds for her, very addicting!

10. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @Queens servant73 Once you’ve been caged and your partner discovers the joy of keeping you on edge it’s best to not plan on a release. You’re only setting yourself up for disappointment. But it is incredibly addicting ;)

Caged4Sazz, true42, Headtrip and 2 others like this.
  11. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Today marks three months locked, way new territory for us. She teased me heavily, after I said I thought she was going to unlock me today. Her response was “don’t know why you thought that. There’s always hope”.

12. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    10 days of holidays
    no CB (but the collar) because we were always side by side.
    Back home on friday : "you'll take back good habits"...

and sometimes, no words are better :

yesterday, after having Her pleasure, She played a long time with my cock and with my tits
    At the end : "back to cage" and after
    "no matter if you don't cum ?" "How long for the last time ?"
    one more time, i explain That i have much more pleausre without, that a man can be "quiet" about 4 at 6 weeks, that it's better for man's attention that he cums "outside" tender moments and that if he doesn't, there's nocturnal pollution for this. Which can be "diminish" with nocturnal pants.
    And yet : no answer
    Shall i go from hand job on Her supervision (25 years old) to natural nocturnal pollution in pants ?

Tora likes this.
  13. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Within a few weeks our kids will be at summercamp so we will be home alone. Just the two of us.
    We are really looking forward to the holidays and we’re chatting about it on the couch last night.
    I said “I hope I will be unlocked that week”.
    She said: you know, nothing until December…

Things got tight in the cage, I love it when she is straight forward and demanding. All O could do was smile

14. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    My KH is out of town for the weekend. She told me before she left that she was going to let me have free reign while she was gone. When I got home from work I looked everywhere I could imagine for the key. I finally texted her and asked where she left my freedom. Her response was "under your pillow". I went to the bedroom and flipped the pillow back. Lying there was one of the dildos she uses to peg me. About 15 minutes later I got a text that said "I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Think of me in your debauchery!".
    Damn, I love that woman!

15. Kelsboy

Kelsboy Member

Michigan
    Local Time:
    Leaving town for the weekend with my girlfriend and I was told to grab a condom before we left. “Keep it with you just in case but don’t count on it” ugh.

16. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Recently, she apologized for pushing too hard on permanence in the summer of 2020. I told her it was ok, and she didn’t have to say sorry.

She said she will not push permanence for now.

That “for now” made my cock swell and test the limits of pressure. It’s involuntary. She leaves the option open. My orgasm denial has become truly indefinite and unbounded.

She also said bluntly: “You are unable to handle having freedom. You need this.”

“I like playing with your penis for what it does to your mind. It gives me no intrinsic joy otherwise. You can stay locked. I can keep you like this indefinitely. I like keeping you caged.”

She told me “letting you masturbate again did bad things to your mind. You started feeling entitled and acted bratty.”

“Why would you have to grip yourself? Why? Why would you have to cum?”

“Oh. It’s not fair? It doesn’t have to be fair. I own you. I can do whatever I want. So how is it unfair? How can it be unfair when I own you?”

On November 15 2020 she laid down the law, and broke me of expectations:

“You shouldn’t count the time I let you out of the cage anymore. It doesn’t matter how long it had been, or how many minutes I had you unlocked. I’m in control.”

She told me the future.
    “No... I will not have you pleasure yourself again. Ever. You need to stop telling me how long it’s been. It doesn’t matter. Forever is forever. You’re not allowed to ask to orgasm. You may only ask me not to cum.”

She made it definite that day. She said:
    “Sorry but that’s it. You’re done. It’s over.”

17. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Over the independence holiday weekend, my wife says to me...
    "I was thinking we should free you on July 4th since it is independence day. I have decided to keep you locked up instead."

18. shortstraw

shortstraw Member

Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    My wife does some verbal teasing but is often too shy to go very far in that direction. She is, however, quite good at turning things into a maddening mystery. After getting locked this morning I tried to fish for a hint as to when I could expect release. Didn't expect an answer but it's fun to probe. Sure enough, all I got in reply was "come here and look at this new strap-on harness I ordered. Should be here before we go up north!"

Our trip is in three weeks. Does that mean I'm staying locked until then? Am I even getting unlocked then? Maddening.

19. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    That is one of my fantasies. To not be able to see or touch it outside of chastity. So any unlocks for orgasm or cleaning are done with me bound and blindfolded. Until I forget what it looks or feels like without the cage. I should be careful what I wish for!

durango_o and spider203 like this.
  20. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    Yes, you should!

Ask any paramedic. They see the ones who attain their ultimate high as a matter of routine.

Just don't go beyond the limits of sanity. And, that is where absolute fantasy lies....

Besides that, how would you be able to keep anything that you forgot ever existed clean????

Ewwwww!

21. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    I think you misunderstood. I want to forget what it looks like outside of the cage. Like if I think about my dick I just see it surrounded by my metal cage. And What it feels like to wrap my hand around it while it is hard. How hard did it use to get, did it feel a little spongy or solid as a metal rod.

I don't want to forget that I have a penis! I like my penis.

Caged4Sazz and durango_o like this.
  22. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    We have another anniversary getaway coming up soon. The last time I was allowed PIV sex (ever) was our anniversary getaway three years ago. The next year she told me to bring the dildo, and she laughed when I asked if I should bring condoms. She made a point of telling me she didn't even bring the key to my chastity cage. I anticipate the same on this coming trip.

23. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    yes we can be you won't be coming today

24. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    So, yesterday I was lucky enough to get a BJ, and as I was getting very close to the finish line she stops and said " Go ahead and cum if you want, but remember that this is MY cock and I don't want any of YOUR cum passing through it. If you can figure out another way, then go for it" She surprises me every day. God, I love this woman!

25. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    Snap. My KH wife never said no to me before in bed. Now she is doing it more and more often- a shock the first time, but a thrill every time. Slowly and steadily I hope she is recognising the benefits of an FLR and keyholding for her horny husband. I may regret this journey but it’s feeling good so far!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice