Hot things your KH have said to you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, May 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Her_boy_joseph

Her_boy_joseph Active member

New England
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    I'm not denied all the time. My wife gives me orgasm denial "sessions". Our last one ended on Feb 25th after 8 days - the longest to date. Not long after I was given an opportunity to share my feelings about our FLR journey and I expressed my desire for "a long and challenging" session - and she heard me. Since then I've been very attentive and obedient and in turn she's been exploring her dominant side sans another session. While she enjoys them, she also REALLY likes making me cum (her words). I know that when she's ready - she'll start another one. She leads - I follow.

Last night, we got into bed and she started touching me:

Her: We have a problem -I like making you cum and you like being denied
    me: (Laying quietly wondering where this is going)
    Her: I'm willing to compromise. I'm going to make you cum once more tonight and then you're not going to cum for a long, long time...

_______

So, I'm in it!

I have no idea what sort of timeframe she has in mind. I'm not allowed to ask and she's made it clear that she doesn't ever want me to know how long a session will be. I'm hoping she goes for a month although I don't know if she can? She's still struggling with "not wanting to be mean" even though she knows it's what I want and she's admitted that it's gotten easier for her and she does like it. The thing is? I don't think she knows how much* she likes it - but her body gives her away. She was cumming in waves last night after she finished me...

I'm going to take it one day at a time and enjoy the journey.

2. Obsequious_Nova

Obsequious_Nova Active member

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Once while Mistress had me on my back with my legs over her shoulder and her strapon plowing me harder that I would like. I whimpered that she could slow down now.

She paused mid stroke and looked down at me and said "Did those other boys give damn or did they just keep fucking you harder?" Before I could shake my head no she was right back at it harder and said something about me being a bitch. I don't remember exactly as I was being pounded into the bedroom wall behind me.

3. Wish4more

Wish4more Member

Sales
    Canada
    Local Time:
    After being locked up all day, went to bed and rubbed her back and feet upon request. She said, "it's staying on, wonder what your dreams are going to be about...... Now it's morning and I am up, reached over to put me hand on her and she told me to leave, I might get to come back later...... She is sleeping and I am sharing this ;):lockkey:

4. Her_boy_joseph

New England
    Local Time:
    Update:

It's been four days.

Yesterday, randomly while we were watching tv, my wife told me I've created a monster. I asked her to elaborate and she said that I wanted this, that I asked her to play so she played, but she's not playing anymore. That it's not about what I'd like her to do anymore - it's about what she wants to do.

Something has clicked for her.

In the past few days she's brought up training and on our daily walk yesterday asked how I would feel if she told her two best friends about our new lifestyle. She said she never would, didn't feel the need or want to, but was just curious what my answer would be and wanted to hear me talk about how humiliated I'd be.

She also told me that she knows my minimum wait....but my max is undetermined.

I didn't even know she knew half of the stuff she's been saying/doing. My mind is racing with excitement and nervousness. This feels different - and it feels like the beginning.

5. Armitage

Armitage Sissy on the edge

Retird
    Buckinghamshire
    Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    Last night on the phone to Miss Sandy as she prepared to order me to lock

" Miss, would it be acceptable to have one more orgasm before you lock me up, one to remember"

" When did you last cum?"

" 5 days ago Miss "

" Then no it would not be acceptable! if you came only 5 days ago then that's far too soon, now stop being silly and do it now! "

Click went the lock,,,,, Boom went my heart

6. Ithacan

Ithacan Long term member

East Sussex
    Local Time:
    " It was 5 months last time, it will be longer this time"

7. Jack In A Cage

Jack In A Cage Member is caged

Self-employed
    New York
    Local Time:
    Currently in a long distance lock up with my Mistress/GF/KH (@Destiny103181), she said to me "I wish you were here for Easter. I would put your key in an egg, hide it and make you look for it, naked." I asked "If I found it, would you unlock me?" She said "Maybe, I doubt it though, you probably would just put it back around my neck."

How can you not get hot hearing that!!!

8. Her_boy_joseph

New England
    Local Time:
    This morning - my wife: "When I come out of the shower I want you kneeling at the foot of the bed and ready to rub lotion on my feet."

She hasn't touched me in days. Afterwards, I was hoping for/expecting a T/D session. She thought differently.

My wife: "You can get up now. We're done."

This is new. I'm aching.

9. Her_boy_joseph

New England
    Local Time:
    It's been 9 days....

Last night my wife had me roll two dice:

The first one determined how many days I would have left before I could cum. I rolled a 5.
    The second one determined how many edges I would get between then and my release. I rolled a 6.

Later in the evening, kneeling in my position at the foot of the bed, my wife crawled to me and asked if I wanted to have some fun. She said, if I wanted, she would allow me to ask for an edge - but it would cost me "2" instead of "1". I quickly agreed.

She then went onto tell me she was sorry I rolled a 6...that she was hoping for a lower number. I admitted I was too. She told me she hoped for a 2 or 3...and I told her I hoped for a 1. She didn't hesitate to grab my balls and say "Do you want to make that 6 a 1?"

All I could do was nod. She said "ok then. it's final", moaned and released me...and left me on my knees for 20min before inviting me into bed. I've been leaking all day.

I want to try and hold off until day 4 for that edge but part of me wants to torture myself and ask for it ASAP. I know it would drive HER crazy if I did...she's really getting into this...

What would you guys do?

10. Her_boy_joseph

New England
    Local Time:
    Forget it. LOL

She wanted some pre-dinner action. Afterwards, she was teasing me about how much she wanted to touch me....

that was all I needed to hear.

I asked her to please edge me. She smiled and asked if I was sure...

She knew exactly* what she was doing.

11. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    "I love you being mine to do as I please. I don't ever want to go back to before you being locked up"

Text from my Goddess after I texted how much I love belonging to Her.

12. Her_boy_joseph

New England
    Local Time:
    Day 11...

I woke up to the sound of velcro and spent the first two hours of Saturday morning alone and spread tight to the bed. When my wife finally came back into the room she said "Would you like oatmeal or eggs & sausage for breakfast? I think you should have the latter - you're going to need your strength for the beating I'm going to give you."

I nodded in agreement. She untied me and told me to get myself together and meet her in the dining room.
    _______

I spent the whole day naked and in servitude - it's the first time we've done an entire day. I was nervous it would be "too much" for her but didn't let that stop me from going for it and really losing myself in my service and submission. I've already been told we're doing it again on Monday.

13. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    Goddess has been keeping me busy being around the house all the time . She wanted some branches cut from a tree in the front yard by her project glamper she suggested that move it so the branches wouldn't hit it. I said nah I got this no problem , her first comment was " you better be sure, cause if you do any damage at all and that cage won't come off for a year if you think I am kidding think again " . She has always been fairly vanilla this time has been way different and I have already been locked in steel for a while. Two thing first that she said it what a turn on and that I didn't doubt that she ment it told me a lot about where we have progressed. Well I took the challenge and was oh so careful and half way thru the job I noticed she was watching me .....

14. Her_boy_joseph

New England
    Local Time:
    My wife corrected me for not properly thanking her.

We weren't in a scene we were having breakfast.

This is new.

15. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    "you're not fucking me, in fact I might not let you fuck me ever again, i'm quite satisfied with my dildo and wand on my own" :)

16. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    She didn't even let you go to the bathroom? I guess she knows you have a strong bladder or for some reason don't need to go first thing in the morning because that sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

17. Her_boy_joseph

New England
    Local Time:
    #817 Her_boy_joseph, Apr 20, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
    Yeah, I didn't even think about that? She sure didn't ask. She secured my wrists, stripped the bed of all pillows and blankets, kissed my forehead and closed the door. I was in/out of sleep and subspace I didn't even feel the urge.

(I'm also only 40 so I'm still strong LOL)

tvalex and Isopropylforyou like this.
  18. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    I've been extremely and rather constantly aroused lately. More so than I would expect having only been locked 24 days. But she has been teasing me a lot and making me watch sexy shows with her on netflix. I keep begging her to let me use the dildo and my tongue to satisfy her. Or even, just once, to let me watch her when she masturbates with her vibrator. She keeps saying things like "maybe tonight" or "maybe later" and so on.

Yesterday she said she was going up to the bedroom to fold some laundry and then take a shower, and I had no reason to suspect anything different. I came into the room several minutes later to find her bent over the side of the bed, ass toward the open window, holding her vibrator to her clit, moaning a little and breathing heavily. It was almost as if she was trying to show the whole world what she was doing, just not me!

I asked if she was done, and she said I had just missed two very satisfying orgasms. I said that I wished she had told me what she was going to do and how frustrating it is that she can do that whenever she wants and I can't even watch, much less have any of my own releases.

As she pulled her cute purple vibrator from between her legs and shoved it in my face, she said, "Oh, you poor baby. Here, you can lick this clean!"

19. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Tuff, get cooking in the kitchen if your bored. Chicken satay, don't mind if I do.

20. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    "Then I can string up like a starfish"

Conversation with my Goddess about remodeling and possibly relocating a doorway into our bathroom and making the new doorway extra wide with a multitude of hidden attachment points - contemplating nine to twelve where my Goddess can completely string me up from all angles; the idea of being caught in Her spiders web is about to make me spurt right now...

Sexy Slave 69 and bondinchas like this.
  21. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    I can't speak to the dynamics of your relationship and what happens in all of the moments you're not detailing and if you're ok with what is going on, that's what matters, but this sounds incredibly selfish on her part. It sounds like she is completely denying you a sex life but not with any particular end in mind. How does her masturbating alone help bring you together as a couple?

22. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Everyone is different, and I can identify completely with that scenario. Being completely denied has an eroticism and sexual energy all of it's own. It's not physical sex, but it's still sexual. Watching someone satisfy themselves while denying you can be both sexually arousing and erotic if you're a dominant-submissive couple. You can't measure what brings a couple together by your own 'normal'.

23. Jack In A Cage

Self-employed
    New York
    Local Time:
    Currently in a long distance relationship with my Mistress/KH/GF (@Destiny103181), we were talking last night about her sitting on my face and playing with her caged cock.

I said, "Would you unlock me Mistress"

She said, "I doubt it"

I said, "What if I begged you to unlock me Mistress"

She said, "You couldn't beg very loud with my pussy on your face"

Damn she is so good at this

24. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    But that's not what happened here and other times I've read people talking about stumbling upon their partner masturbating, having just finished, or being told later.

25. Jack In A Cage

Self-employed
    New York
    Local Time:
    Personally, I think it is pretty hot what she said to him and that's what this thread is for. So something tells me, he thought it was hot too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice