Hot things your KH have said to you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, May 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    I looked into my wife's eyes before we went to sleep, she smiled and just said, "No."

maiden sissypanies likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    I have recently had a medical scare where my left arm being amputated was a definite possibility. We both have a dark sense of humour and discussed the way we would cope if this happened. I went further and asked her what she would do if I ended up being a quadruple amputee, would she still make me wear a device.

Of course! she said, as if the very idea she wouldn't was ridiculous.

Why, I asked, I wouldn't be able to masturbate.

It isn't about that, she replied, it is about my control of you. It symbolises that control and it pleases me to see you locked up.

I could tell that she wasn't bluffing, and this made me so aroused!

3. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    My Goddess @n2toys the other night after a short break of my worshiping Her - "Get back to work"

Text the other day after I commented that She had me tongue tied from being flustered from teasing:
    Goddess: "I'd prefer you don't say anything"
    me: "The gag going to be standard attire when appropriate?"
    Goddess: "Yep"
    me: "Yes Ma'am"

We recently bought a harness gag w/ an internal mouth guard type of bit and both love it.
    I love how it deepens my submissive feeling and an excellent way of attaching rope to it for increased bondage.
    My Wife loves how it shuts me up during play increases Her control over me. I also think She enjoys asking me questions knowing full well I can't respond...

4. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    Oh my gosh @Jasmic68 , I hope your OK now.

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    I have had the first of two MRI scans and so far so good. Next MRI is in November.

We were out walking our dogs with a friend when the subject of my arm being amputated came up. As an old army chum humor can be quite dark, and he asked whether it was my masturbating arm. My Wife just laughed and said no. Quietly, just to me, she also said ‘he doesn’t have one of those any more.’

It gave me quite a turn!

Eric Ny, NewBoard, LadyBlaze and 2 others like this.
  6. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    To continue the dark humour theme, your earlier comment about quadruple amputee reminded of the Black Knight from the Holy Grail, “just a flesh wound”.

Subjr29 and Jasmic68 like this.
  7. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    This text just in after I let my disposition get in the way of our normal harmony earlier this morning:

"I'm the boss. Your job is to please the Queen. N'est pas?"

maiden sissypanies and Rectrix like this.
  8. Braddogg4345

Braddogg4345 Happily Owned by a Goddess

Southern California
    Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    This was more related to FLR than chastity, but still hot nonetheless. We had gone out to dinner with my family and were sitting at a table in a fairly noisy restaurant. My Goddess was sitting next to me. I dont remember what I said exactly, but I was razzing my wife a little bit in front of my family. It was good humored, nothing mean.

My Goddess leaned over to me, and said to me in a voice loud enough that it may have been heard by others at the table "you wont be so cocky when you are begging me to stop". Then She pulled away and stared at me with a serious look on Her face to let me know She wasn't joking. She was Referring to the times She paddles or whips me so badly that i am literally begging Her for mercy. At the time She said it, it immediatly scared me straight. But thinking back, it was very hot.

9. MJM

MJM Member

Local Time:
    I’m quite new to this but there’s 2 things that my KH said that sticks in the memory. After being locked up for a few days I’m desperate. She lets me out an lets me have PIV. I’m about to cum after 20 seconds and she says “If you cum before I do I will leave you here and go fuck someone else”. Bloody amazing feeling, trying like fuck to hold it in.

2nd one - I had a release after a very short time locked, less than 24 hours. She needed PIV. Unfortunately after about 5 minutes I went soft and I begged her to let me pull myself. She did but you could tell she wasn’t impressed. Afterwards she said sternly “if that ever happens again you will not get to cum, you will be locked straight back up with no release date.

I absolutely adore this woman.

Caged4Sazz, Eric Ny, NewBoard and 4 others like this.
  10. Doug Scibor

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Been in this lock up about three weeks now with no release and the key hasn't been in the lock. I'm ready. I have been at her side whenever I can and gave her back to back nights of foot rubs which she enjoyed.

When I nuzzled her neck in the master bedroom closet as she dressed this morning, she hugged me and then gave me a gentle push to clear her path.

"You're needy." She smiled at me and then continued on her way.

11. lockedbyLadyKat

lockedbyLadyKat Happy submissive hubby

Barrie Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Lady Kat was standing at the counter in the kitchen and i came up behind her. Hands on her hips and i thrusted forward dry humping her a couple times. She replied " really? It is just not the same "
    I answered " what? Do you mean to say I don't have the equipment? " knowing full well the answer but i wasnt expecting this reply
    " you do but it is not as spectacular as mine "
    I have to agree
    2 inches more in length and an inch extra in girth is certainly more spectacular

I love my Lady so much !!!

12. freekgeek44

freekgeek44 Baby dick in chastity

Local Time:
    My keyholder always keeps it simple like "nope not tonight" "you want me to say no!" Or "Thats why you begged me to locked you up". Finally my favorite "you asked for it!"

13. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    Laying in bed reading and my wife starts jolting my arm as she puts a hand of hers to her own use. I start swelling in my cage and eventually say, part hopefully, but part too sarcastically, "having a good fiddle then?" to which the response "only a minor fiddle, when I want your tongue for a major fiddle I'll let you know".

Caged4Sazz, NewBoard, Subjr29 and 3 others like this.
  14. alfred

alfred New member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    During my vacation my wife reads a lot. She likes to read about serial killers. She had now read 8 books in 2 weeks. As a joke I asked if she had found inspiration (to kill me). She answered with a smile: perhaps how to let someone suffocate in his own semen. My cockcage felt immediately smaller

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  15. Doug Scibor

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    She is getting better at enjoying my discomfort when I get needy. Last night she hinted that we might have some fun but when we went to bed she was disappointed to find she was having her period. "I'm not feeling very frisky right now, sorry."

I pointed out that she could unlock me and I could still have fun.

She smirked and then said, "Why would I unlock you when I can't have any fun. Yeah, I don't think so. You're staying locked up."

This continues a pattern she has of making sure I'm locked when she's unavailable.

16. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    It was not said to me and how hot everyone will think it is remains to be seen it was something I recall hearing about when I worked a fetish club... years ago.

she said to him

An orgasm for you... right then.. throw a dice and whatever you score is how many more orgasms you can have and then we are done will all this orgasms for you thing.

I guess that made things very clear to him

Caged4Sazz, Danny15 and bondinchas like this.
  17. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    No matter the kink- comments made in public that only the two of you get are the greatest

Breathe and bondinchas like this.
  18. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    We don't have a FLR , I am in Chastity for a whole other set of reasons. 5 months ago I was given a "last free orgasm ever", and have since has one ruined one whilst caged
    I think in the back of the mind I thought 'She will let me out sometime or another"
    Well, this week I have to fly.
    And I actually had to remind her .........."the key?"
    and she went.........Ï cant remember where I put it.................and when I do, its the plastic CB for you..........

NewBoard and Mash2214 like this.
  19. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    When you post for the first time in 7 years you beg the question: What is your "whole other set of reasons"? And how's it been going all those years?

20. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    sorry, a lot more innocent than you thought, joined Chastity mansion when we started to experiment with this lifestyle, and forgot my log in details. Just fluked them last week.
    Have been in chastity basically full time for 7 years, but with releases until this year, its what we call realistic permanent now, there is a key, but it never comes out unless security is involved
    It took 6 years to find the perfect for me cage

21. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    As one of our more experienced members I'm sure you have much knowledge to share with your brothers in disarmament, and hope you will.

22. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    This both funny and hot. We recently purchased the hitachi wand and she loves it. I'm standing at the side of the bed, moving in and out of her while she uses the wand on herself. It's been a couple months since my last release so these sessions are getting harder to take. She looks at me and says 'don't get any bright ideas. The only coming you're going to do is come with me to the store after I'm done. 30 seconds later she gets the eyerolling, back arching explosion I've come to love watching.

Caged4Sazz, Eric Ny, NewBoard and 3 others like this.
  23. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    My Mistress/KH/Wife telling me how She is going to make me orgasm when the time is right; this weekend will be three months since a real orgasm - the longest I've gone was eight months and several weeks ago She told me it'll probably be Christmas until I have an O; then the other day She mentioned it may be sooner - I never know and She won't tell me.

@n2toys usually does not tell me Her intentions but She did the other night:
    "You will be strapped down on the bar stool and impaled w/ the large vibrating dildo where you will be unable to push it out. I'll sit in front of you and jack you off until you shoot all over my tits - unable to push the dildo out you will have to deal with clenching down on it while I force you to cum."

We have a bar stool where I have modified an open seat and setup w/ a telescoping shaft from below; in the past we've only used a 1" anal probe, I've recently not only been able to take pegging with Her larger Tantus Echo dildo (1.55") but found I REALLY enjoy it (just takes a brief stretching / warm-up w/ a plug)

So now all I'm doing is thinking / fantasizing about this.
    Contemplating on using the wench above as an opposing to force to either the chair or myself in order to stay upright as I imagine I'll be thrashing quite a bit after my orgasm as Mistress normally continues to edge me after I have an orgasm w/ some Post-Orgasm-Torture.
    My last real orgasm was with my Mistress pegging me with the same dildo while strapped to the foot of the pad while She was reaching around stroking me; during the intense O I clenched down so hard that I forced Her out of me whiling be pegged - She's determined to keep me from forcing the dildo out by using the impaling rod; I'm also very excited by being able to shoot on her beautiful boobs, it has been so long...

I'm also fantasizing my Goddess will stretch my balls at the same time to combat my balls wanting to naturally contract during an orgasm... ;)

NewBoard likes this.
  24. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    After pussy worship today "Oh dear are we a bit drippy and sticky in the cage? Let me give you a quick wash....that's better, good to go."

25. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    I had just returned from a business trip, and I'd been unlocked. We discussed me being locked up again, but I thought she had decided not to because we were traveling again soon. She and I were home on Thursday, and she asked how much I masturbated on my trip. I told her it was A LOT. She asked if I had masturbated that morning, and I said yes.

I asked if I could have sex with her, and she said "With that little wee wee? NEVER!!" and laughed. So I told her I was going to masturbate again, and she just shrugged and said "whatever." I jerked off to a really hot video, and as the pretty lady on the screen ordered, I ruined my orgasm. I was truly take aback though by just how well and truly ruined it was. A lot of times when I try to ruin my own orgasm my dick still twitches and I have some pleasure, albeit not much. But this time my cum just dribbled out, and I was left incredibly aroused.

I went back to my wife and told her this, because I thought she would get a kick out of it. Well, she did. When I told her I had ruined my orgasm like never before and that I was still very very horny and needed to masturbate again to relieve myself, she ordered me "LOCK IT UP RIGHT NOW!" So now I've been locked for a few days, but I'm frustrated as if it's been weeks.

NewBoard, alfred and A6A9 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice