Hot or Not?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 8203, Nov 8, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    femaleChastity.jpg
    I saw this pic and some comments about how hot it is and I made yet another discovery about myself. This photo is not hot to me. I'm turned on by women of all different shapes and sizes that know the sexual power they have over men. Now what I find hot about a woman is her attitude.

Before my wife patiently led me down the road to draw out my submissive side, to control my orgasms, to make me wear panties and a chastity device and eventually cuckold me, I had a "type" of woman I was attracted to and they were generally petite.

As I write this I am reminded about a woman I saw at a wedding when I was about 20 years old. I was there with my girl friend who looked quite a bit like the woman in this photo. I was at the bar getting us drinks when this woman in a blue dress came strutting through the door. She was probably about 40 years old and weighed as much as 3 of my gf's put together and had huge tits.

I was mesmerized by her! I couldn’t take my eyes off her. It was like a scene in a movie and she was walking in slow motion. I stared at her as she walked across the room and felt disappointment when I could no longer see her. I can replay that scene in my mind to this day.

I'm curious how many men on CM feel the same way I do. I don't find this woman attractive because her sexuality is stifled. She couldn't spread her legs a tig and give me a glimpse with the unspoken message " I know you want this and I know you'd do anything I want to get it.

sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Very interesting post. It just shows how different everyone is. I find the picture hot because it’s completely un accessable. Different strokes for different folks.

3. Vanillabusting

Trades/construction
    Eastern Canada
    Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    Confidence is a females sexiest attribute. IMO.

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    I found the image attractive for several reasons. First she is nice looking and I appreciate any submissive presentation. Second, she does look totally inaccessible, to me, at least. Third, I envied her, as I would love to have a similar look myself.

5. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    She’s an attractive person but female chastity does nothing for me so the overall image is not “hot” to me.

6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Does absolutely nothing for me, to see a woman subjugated like that. I like mine free and powerful.

7. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    It is all a matter of interpretation

Guest 8203 and sissybitch like this.
  8. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    No not hot to me, not my thing or type attractive as she is,
    But if we all liked the same things ? , each to their own

Guest 8203 and Mash2214 like this.
  9. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    I would love to be able to have my wife in chastity, if it drove her nuts the way it does for me (which is probably fantasy). This particular pic doesn't do much for me, but having the power over the right woman would be amazing.

Guest 8203 likes this.
  10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    We al have differebt views when it comes to attraction.
    I can find a woman aesthetically pleasing appearance wise she may even be beautiful in the eyes of many
    I can find her demenour pleasant
    I can find all sorts of good even positive things about a woman

But I could not begin for a moment to judge whether or not I found her to be attractive without exchanging some views, exploring our respective attitudes to different things and of course examining our differences. It is undoubtedly generally an age thing they say but I have always felt like that.
    Just because she looks hot does not mean she is... and the reverse of that is also very true, though something the more shallow often fail to recognise.

Guest 8203 and Mash2214 like this.
  11. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    Would it change your mind if that is what your wife did before she unlocked your cock? So you would be free for anything except PIV? Some threads here talk about the key holders like to be tied up etc sometimes but still don’t allow their men out of their cage.

Guest 8203 and Charles3451 like this.
  12. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I find that pic very hot.
    Now I don’t think she’s that pretty, but she has a nice body and I find chastity devices sexy.

Now I’m not big on female chastity, but I’m willing to bet that we have several folks who have fantasized about being locked up while their partner is locked like this lady. I’m sure more than one here will admit, to having the fantasy of someone else holding the keys and controlling if you could even worship her orally, let alone have sex with her.

I know I’ll admit it. I have.

Guest 8203 likes this.
  13. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:
    No it wouldn't change my mind to see my wife K/H like that. She does like to get tied up. We used to play around with that before we discover tease and denial and her dominating me. When she would be tied up I would just pleasure her because that has always been my favorite thing to do. When she was naked and tied up and I could do anything I wanted what I wanted to do was take my time and give her pleasure by feeling her body going down on her and getting her off.

Now her being dominated is reserved for her boyfriend. He dominates her and she dominates me.

Bound4life likes this.
  14. taped2

taped2 Active member

Author of BDSM fiction, The Abduction Company.
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I thought the picture was hot. I can identify with any person, male or female who enjoys bondage and chastity. If she's wanting to submit to a key-holder or dominant partner, that's hot. That's an expression of desire, a willingness to give up control, and an urge that's pretty commonly expressed around here. My wife wouldn't be into chastity for herself, but she's getting better and better on the dominant side of our relationship and she's getting pretty comfortable with my being in chastity. The picture of course, has nothing to do with me or her.

This whole site seems to be about the expression of that (or a similar) desire.

Guest 8203 likes this.
  15. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    Could have been hot, but the look on her face kills it for me. She's not having fun, she seems bored and tired and eager to get this photoshoot over with.

Guest 8203 likes this.
  16. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:
    Thanks to all who have responded. I was just relating my discovery experience, The photo is nicely done and the woman is cute I'll give you that. Being denied for weeks while having sex frequently makes me hyper aware of what turns me on because my little head goes BOING instantly when turned on. I looked at that picture and the comments and realized nothing happened down there.

I don't know about the rest of you but I am still surprised by what makes my little head perk up. When she tells me about telling someone I am submissive to her I am embarrassed but there is clear evidence it turns me on. I will look down at the bulge in my pants and comment "Why does that make him stand at attention?" She will just laugh.

sissybitch likes this.
  17. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I find it hot only because I have had one orgasm in 50 days...Right now, even I look good naked...;)

Guest 8203 and subslave l like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice