Horny chastity ideas + games?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Husbound, Nov 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Husbound

Husbound Member

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    Hi,

My wife and I are looking at cages. Trying to find a first one to fit me. I'm also trying to interest her more in this whole idea. She seems quite interested at times. At other times, not so much. If I could find something she'd love to do, that might tip the balance.

Are there any really fun games/ideas that a lady can try with her locked man? Suggestions that might give her evil thoughts? :)

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    #2 filltee, Nov 17, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    Tease & Denial... and/or Edging.

Or simply seeing how many orgasms,over however long it takes she can have before you just explode in your cage.

Frequency of release is sometimes something people to decide by chance.
    Dice games. Or straight forwards rolls to determine how many days/weeks/months. Every now and then add another dice.
    Loads of games of chance have been adopted for chastity play and of course you can alter them or make up your own as you wish
    Let her make the rules ..which will/may help get her used to being in charge and may help release that wicked streak.

3. Husbound

Husbound Member

Local Time:
    All sounds like good fun. I'd love to hear of good teasing methods and games too. I think my wife might enjoy such things.

4. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    My wife/KH has done a girl-girl while I have been tied to a chair. She has inserted a butt plug in me, put a strap on harness with a nice didlo in it, tied me to a high back wooden chair with my hands cuffed behind me and startled my lap and got herself off riding the tip of the dildo and using her vibrator. Those a at least 2 of the things that gets me wound tight.

5. Lil Nubs

Lil Nubs Member

Software Engineer
    Utah, USA
    Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    My absolute favorite thing my Goddess has ever done is she got on top and put my erect penis in her, but instead of the usual grinding she was perfectly still so I wouldn't get to excited and organism, but instead masterbated with me in her. The feeling of her swelling as she became more aroused then the convulsions when she orgasmed. I've never been more turned on than at that moment. Definitely something I'd suggest experiencing

1mlockedup, taped2, Larrious and 3 others like this.
  6. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    We started with an app on the smart phone where you can build a wheel of fortune type wheel with custom outcomes. We did one wheel for lock time and one wheel for treats. All treats revolved around her with two exceptions. One wedge was unlock and cum, the other was add one more day to lock time. The other treats were me doing chores she used to do or various massages of her.

HT89 and John like this.
  7. Husbound

Husbound Member

Local Time:
    Some interesting ideas.

8. Carnee

Carnee New member

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    I had an idea that would involve tasks rather than time per-say. The tasks could still be grouped by time frame but would add a little unpredictability as well as strong motivation. For example:

1 day , How about the cage doesn't come off till you clean the garage ? Two days , write an erotic story for your KH. A week, lose one pound. A month, learn to play a new song on guitar. You get the idea. I think this could be a great motivator for self improvement as well as provide the KH will lots of options to get what they want as well.

Good idea ?
    Bad idea ?
    Thoughts?

9. Husbound

Husbound Member

Local Time:
    Sounds like a good idea for motivation.

10. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    There are some different random wheels out there, but I like this one because it's easy to configure, and it's a website, not a mobile app, so it works on any device, pc, laptop or mobile.
    If you bookmark it after you've configured it, then the bookmark gives you those options where ever you use it.

Here are a couple of selections I've played with...

https://wheeldecide.com/index.php?c...+-+try+for+release&time=4&weights=7,1,7,1,7,1

https://wheeldecide.com/index.php?c...&t=Chastity+-+next+minimum+lockup+time&time=4

Guest 1101 likes this.
  11. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    I am complete agreement with @Lil Nubs . With the past week, I had an amazing first experience with my wife on top with my erect member buried inside her. She didn’t move, grind, or otherwise stimulate me. He focus was completely on her own pleasure. I watched her pleasure herself with her vibe. All I could do was touch her and watch until she clenched around me when she orgasmed. My need for her as she came was off the charts. However, I knew better than to allow myself to orgasm. It was all about her, but it felt so good to be driven crazy with lust while being helpless underneath her to touch myself or to pleasure her. It is something I look forward to trying again.

elias and 1mlockedup like this.
  12. Husbound

Husbound Member

Local Time:
    Evil fun. It's like a wheel of misfortune.

13. lilolmeorhislilhole

Local Time:
    Our latest game is quite fun, his orgasms are no longer based on time but on the number of orgasms I receive and the number of edges he must endure. The ratio is 10:1 and the starting figure is 100 edges for him 10 orgasms for me, after each round another O is added and as a result another 10 edges for him.
    The rules are quite simple, he earns his edges by giving me orgasms but when he is teased and how many edges each time is up to me. When edging he has to let me know on a scale of 1-10 where he is, once at 9 he has to resist orgasm for 10 more seconds for the edge to count. If he can’t control his O it is ruined and we restart the round.

We are now on the second round of the game, the first went well he managed to restrain himself. The most edges he had in one session was 35. The second round was restarted yesterday as I had left him caged for 10 days without release then used the magic wand to do 10 edges straight and he failed on the last edge lol. Counter was restarted at 0, we are doing double that this time so it will be 20 days caged and 20 intense edges. I wonder if he can do any better.

next round I want to see how quickly I can get 120 edges in I’m thinking 3-4 days, I’m secretly hoping there will be a number of resets next round too lol.

The following round I may limit it to 1 edge a day 140 days caged, teased and denied.

Attached Files:

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My madams favourite game is leaving my locked while she goes to see her bull.

15. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    That's sounds very devious. Amazing

Users found this page by searching for:

1. random tease and denial idea

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice