Horny after masturbation after several days without

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ryanh, May 19, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. ryanh

ryanh Member

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    Not sure if anyone gets me here, but, it seems that if I don’t orgasm for many days, I end up feeling incredibly horny and frustrated, even then, if I then decide to jack off, it usually happens really quickly, and I’m left still feeling horny and wanting to go again, sometimes my balls ache too...

So if you’re only ever allowed one orgasm per month, how do you deal with this?

njcuckold likes this.
  2. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    On your age your testosteron is high, jack off, the whole day even when you don't like it any more, and put your cd on. Believe me it will be fine back on the cage. You have to be used that horny and frustration is a part of the game. Suggestion, buy a kitchen safe to store your keys.

3. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    Keep in mind, the male body and mind is designed with one primary goal and that is to spread as much seed as possible. The male mind uses hornyness to urge the male to spread his stuff. So most untrained males will be a slave of their hornyness.
    A man can be trained, but the male mind needs a new purpose, preferably one outside ones own existence. Serving a woman can be such a goal.

If the spreading of its seed is controlled, most males will discover that the horneyness-level will rise and fall. Most of the time, the first three weeks are the hardest then your body will be more adapted and less horny. But this doesn't mean that there are no horny peaks left for you in the future.

MRS.Lilith and njcuckold like this.
  4. njcuckold

njcuckold Active member

House Subby
    USA
    Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    I am the same way after only one ejaculation. I am not able to empty properly and am left unsatisfied. If allowed I would prefer to ejaculate again the next day to finish cleaning my plumbing.

5. MistressS

Verified Female

KeyHolder
    United States
    Local Time:
    First of all you are in the prime of your sex drive. Caging you is similar to putting a wild animal in cage, they want out. Sure you masturbate and then feel horny it's normal at your age. In time you sexual drive will subside until then deal with it. So have suggested to over masturbate it may work. I doubt it .

MistressS

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    If you worried about being caged that long, it's been suggested that prostate milking might help. It releases your fluids but keeps the urges unsatisfied. I've not tried it yet, but will soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice