hoping to pluck up the courage to give my wife the key today

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Danny15, Nov 26, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    I have been self locked now for about 8 weeks , on and off, My wife is aware i have been locked but not perhaps that it has been pretty much every day . My beautiful wife is the most important person in my world but she just doesnt share my interest in chastity. I have noticed ahuge change in my interest in intimacy in the last 2 months , i feel even more in love with hrer now than i ever thought possible and it breaks my heart that she hasnt at least given it a go. She is not a prude and is not averse to trying new things but in the last couple of months i have refrained from self pleasure and focused on her and us . I hope she has noticed the change in me , it has not been a consious effort , just the natural effect of being denied my self pleasure ,

I have been building up to this point for quite a while now and hope to pluck up the courage to give her my key tonight, how I long for her to holdthe key so as we can explore together. I was going to do it last weekend but bottled it . I kinda hope that but posting on here and stating publicly that i will feel more emboldened and infact obliged , wish me luck .

the journey of a tousand miles starts with a single footstep.

2. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    All the best!
    Following are some suggestions to increase her interest in chastity lifestyle
    1. Introduce her to read various relevant posts from this forum
    2. Let her read various blogs, experiences and scientific articles
    3. Let visit many websites of the cage / belt manufacturers so that she realizes the popularity of this lifestyle
    4. Have open and frank discussions with her on this subject
    Believe me, once she develops interest, she won't let you free!!

3. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:

Sunny likes this.
  4. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Sorry that was a typo it was meant to read hope my wife does too .

5. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would strongly recommend doing none of the above. For now this needs to be something very private between you and her.
    Be totally honest with her about your feelings. Tell her how much it would mean to you if she was to give it a chance and tell her that she may even learn to really like it when she experiences the benefits. Then if she is willing to give it a go...DO NOT pester her or try to manipulate her into to doing any teasing or edging or milking or anything that relates to your own satisfaction. I was most unimpressed when I was first introduced and I think if he had tried to push me down any seedy internet backstreet in the beginning I would never have given it a chance.
    That's my honest opinion.

Jirachi, Sunny, corsac and 5 others like this.
  6. Karen's Cuck

Karen's Cuck Member

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    Danny, I do agree with sunny that you have a frank discussion with her. It worked for me. I started the discussion by asking if she noticed the difference in me before and after my having an orgasm. She admitted the the pre orgasm husband was much more enjoyable than the post orgasm husband. I then brought up the subject of male chastity and confessed to my almost daily masturbation. I told her that pleasing and adoring her was more important to me than an orgasm and that I would like to be prevented from masturbating with the use of a chastity device. I told her that my love for her never changed whether horny or not but that my ability and willingness to please her with house hold chores, foot rubs, etc diminished after orgasm. She agreed to give it a try and locked me in a cb6000s on Nov 10. She let me out briefly last Friday night and gave me a hand job after which I was immediately was put back in the device. To our amazement, once put back into the device I still felt as willing to please as before the orgasm. Karen (my wife) liked that.
    I think a frank and open discussion is the way to go.
    One major point....... if she agrees..... do not pester her for sex or attention.... just be a good and obedient husband
    Best of luck to you and your lovely wife.

Sunny likes this.
  7. Chris with PA

Chris with PA Active member

IT
    Leipzig, Germany
    Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    I decided to show the CB to my dear Lady on the 3rd day after i got it and abandoned the plans to test around. And i was lucky because She was amazed!

8. Nebman

Nebman Member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    I think the fact that she is already aware, and has gone along, is a good start. In my case, my wife knew I'd had an interest in a device for years. After finding one priced reasonably that looked like a good place to start, we ordered one for my last birthday along with probably the mildest book on the topic. The book arrived right away and I gave it to her as we went to bed one night. By dumb luck, the cage itself arrived weeks early, on the date night at a hotel we had planned for my birthday. I put it on, and had her feel it through my pants. Later we went to dinner, and eventually I was undressing in the hotel, with her watching to see it for the first time. I crawled into bed, and she was about as wet as I had ever felt her. We had an amazing evening of sex with me caged the entire time. I presented her with a key on a gold chain at the same time. I was unlocked in the morning, and we went at it in bed again, with amazing results.

Anyway, I went on to experiment with wearing the cage, much as you have. I set up a system where the spare keys are locked in a suitcase with a combination lock. If I need out of the cage in an emergency, I can just text her for the combination. If something bad happened, and my wife could not help me, I could just destroy the suitcase and get the keys. We played around more, and eventually I asked her to lock me in and take her key to work with her. We had some amazing sex again that night - and over the weekend. After that, I gave her the cage, and told her she could lock me away as a precursor to possible sex, or just a desire to keep me thinking of her all day, etc. My lucky day today?! She set the cage out for me to put on after my shower, and checked that I was locked in before going off to work.

So, I guess you could say that we've approached it playfully. I've never pushed for anything, and I'm just enjoying the game as it progresses. We've turned a corner where she is now setting a few expectations, and that is pretty cool by me.

seasoned likes this.
  9. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the kindness of your response . I think honesty and frankness is the thing to try this time around

guest 2942 likes this.
  10. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Your comments just go to show what a minefield I'm trying to pick my way through . As with the devices , there is no one size fits all approach . As a female your comments carry a little more weight . I have no doubt we will work our way through this as we still love each other as much as the day we met 20 years ago . The fact she is aware I wear it and hasn't tried to stop me is a positive sign . Neither one of us likes to have those tricky conversations , particularly at the end of the day when we are tired . But that is the only time we get alone , when the kids are in bed . I have taken on board all advice and will go with the honest and frank approach . If she agrees at least I know I can recommend a good forum where she can check it out with helpful honest and non threatening way with the good people on here . Is there a ladies only section on here?

11. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello Danny,
    I took the liberty of deleting your second post since it was a duplicate, I hope that's ok with you.
    The honest and frank approach is exactly what I would recommend rather than directing her to the internet for chastity surfing.
    As yet there is no Ladies section, however I have already approached Admin in the hope that he might see sense in having one.
    :)

12. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Hello Danny...
    Good luck.... and i would follow Ms Amanda's advice if i were you! The first few days/weeks are most important and you don't want to scare her off! Gently gently.... and with patience...
    All i can say is, that having initially self-locked myself for a few weeks...the first discussion with my wife offering her the keys, when she initially thought i was bonkers, was very intense, honest and almost toe-curling....but led to an amazing journey....that is now into its' second year! Go gently..and listen to the likes of Ms Amanda...who led me through my initial excursion into the maze! You will not regret it...i don't!...and want more...
    cj :)

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  13. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    i like most of the recommendations so far. I would simply add that during the conversation you might suggest how pleasant and focused you have been on HER lately with your self locking. Because lets face it, your either going to be pleasant and focused on her or selfishly masturbating by yourself. I can't imagine any women who would want the latter.

14. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Well she has the key now . A right bloody bottle job .not sure what I've done . Have spent days thinking of every word , every response , every possibility . Not sure if it will work out . We certainly need another conversation . 2 things . 1) it may not have gone to plan but she had the key and the next conversation has to happen . 2) if I hadn't have posted on here earlier , I would not have received your kind advice and would not have felt obliged to follow it through tonight , I would have bottled it .

I have no idea where this is going . My beautiful wife now has the key to my holytrainer . I have an emergency spare glued into a small plastic container . I hope not to use it . Happy days , it will all lead somewhere other than where I am now .

spider203 likes this.
  15. guest 2942

Local Time:
    well congratulations for going through with it. :D Talking about it can be the hardest part but you survived.

16. Karen's Cuck

Karen's Cuck Member

Local Time:
    Good to hear @Danny15 For what it's worth. My wife is a very new key holder, going on three weeks now. I sense she does not want the subject brought up every time I speak to her. She seems to understand that, for me, a little teasing or just plain acknowledging I'm locked now and then is a big help to my desire to be in chastity for her. For example, she sent me a text Monday morning that read "good morning honey, hope you're enjoying your captivity, I am." I texted back that her, "your last two words make the whole experience enjoyable for me." When we spoke on the phone later that day the subject was hardly brought up. She just asked if I was doing OK and didn't want a long conversation about chastity. It's hard for me, as a man, because I'm constantly reminded that i'm chaste by the device I'm wearing but my wife does not want this to consume our entire relationship. I think if I can accept that and not become a chastised pest, she will be my key holder for a long time and enjoy her husband's "new attitude."
    I'm by no means an experienced expert on male chastity. Like you and your wife, I'm new at this and for that reason I want to pass along what is or is not working for us. Best of luck to.... Enjoy

17. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Thanks
    It's not an easy subject to discuss when the most important person in my life is not interested in . All responses are welcome particularly as you are in the same position as me . When I asked her to hold my key she just said make sure your son doesn't find it ( a reference to him finding the padlock for my cb6000) she took herself straight of to bed , no discussion . I just said I may ask for it back at some stage but don't feel obliged to give it to me . Definatly need to discuss it more but at least the ice is broken .

18. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Well I totaly ballsed up handing over the key . My wife has the key but then took herself straight off to bed . I know she felt uncomfortable at the situation , neither one of us is good with awkward conversations . It wasn't mentioned this morning , I will not bring up the subject for a few days and will carry on as normal . It realy breaks my heart that something so important to me makes my wife feel so uncomfortable that we can't discuss it frankly and openly . I would do anything for my wife and feel desperately sad that she might not be prepared to give it a go , even just to humour me , . We have a strong relationship and life will go on . Guess I've just got to give it time for her to get her head around the idea. Fingers crossed

19. Karen's Cuck

Karen's Cuck Member

Local Time:
    Sorry to hear that Danny. Your post yesterday seemed so positive. Probably best not to push it. Once again, Good luck.

20. guest 2942

Local Time:
    If nothing else it might be best to continue on like you have been. Keep focused on her and being pleasant. If you can't talk about chastity then show her. ;)

BlueEyes likes this.
  21. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Danny15 She is probably experiencing what many vanilla wives think when their hubby springs chastity on them. I have heard one or two ask, "doesn't he find me attractive anymore". you must explain to her and show her that the opposite is the case. Tell her that your member is not being locked away from her, but from you. It is hers, to do with, however she wishes.
    Don't expect it to be locked away for long in the early stages.

If you hone up your skills at erotic massages and practise your oral techniques then of course it may stay in it's little prison for much longer.
    Who knows, as the weeks and months pass by, you may even hear those immortal words echoing around your head...........
    Be care what you wish for. :)

locked120, corsac and BlueEyes like this.
  22. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    I totally agree with with @ineverknew. Words can kill the act! Quite the opposite with the art of pleasing her. Master her every need to perfection. That is the game changer... - but it might take some time;-)

23. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Well yesterday I thought I would not mention it . Don't want to add pressure , leave her to digest the situation . She was in good spirits and did not even remotely seem upset , possibly in a more cuddly mood . Same again this morning . Right now I think my head is just as confused as hers . The next conversation needs to happen and will happen , but as advised on here I intend to let the actions speak .

When I first told her I was self locking about 8 weeks ago she complained that I was suffocating her whith my attention . At that stage I had sent her 2 short affectionate texts in 2 days , hardly overload but an early indication of her discomfort with the situation. Since then every night before bed she asks for and expects a massage . This is normaly a foot , shoulder and head massage. Normaly 30 mins or so . Prior the chastity I would have done it begrudgingly and it would have only lasted a few mins . Hopefully this hasn't gone unnoticed . Got to do some shopping in the way home so may pick up some flowers . Will update later . Thanks again for all of your support and advice .

24. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    A quick update from the weekend . Well my wife's friend has gone home so it was not mentioned over the weekend . My wife liked the flowers and can probably put 2 and 2 together and realise I'm trying to woo her . Last night I gave her the now daily foot massage during which she rested her foot on my lap and more than likely felt the device , nothing was mentioned . I don't expect her to go straight into tease mode but some recognition of my device would be appreciated . I guess being ignored is just part of the deal being locked in chastity .

Generally all going well so far , would like a little interaction but I've got to start somewhere .

25. guest 2942

Local Time:
    I hate to say it but you seem to have a very selfish attitude right now. Chastity isn't about your device being recognized or even you being teased. Its about your wife and pleasing her. I think this is where alot of us guys get the chastity thing wrong. We kinda go into this hoping to improve our marriage but then dive into selfish wants all about us. Its not about you per say. Its about you as a couple and what you need to do to improve that situation by making her happy. And when she is happy then good things can come back to us in the form of being teased or denied. But first you need to focus on her happiness. At least thats how I think it should work, because I had your attitude when me and my wife started and that didnt work. After some time I realized why it didnt work.

BlueEyes and Karen's Cuck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice