Hoping to make connections

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sixover6, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Sixover6

Sixover6 New member

Construction
    Southern California desert
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    I stumbled across the site while searching through other sites relating to femdom, chastity, FLR. It is my hope to meet new people and learn new things. I am a 33 yr old male who has been interested in most aspects of dominant women for as long as I can remember however I have yet to meet one who shares my interests, I can be shy but am an open book. Please feel free to message me if you would like. Hope this is the first footstep on a long journey to come!

ChasteDilf13 likes this.
  2. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    Hello @Sixover6
    Welcome to the Mansion. Hope you find what you are in search of. There are many threads here to learn from. Do enjoy your stay.

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    @Sixover6 Welcome to the Mansion. If you join in some of the discussions on the forums and perhaps, pop into the chatroom from time to time, you will soon get to know other members. Enjoy.

Sixover6 likes this.
  4. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    Hi and welcome to the mansion , hope you enjoy it. whilst being a little older than you I still have similar interests and have been in FLR and chastity for a good number of years please feel free to share your thoughts

wLOCKridge and Sixover6 like this.
  5. Sixover6

Sixover6 New member

Construction
    Southern California desert
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    Why thank you everyone has been very nice, and while i look forward to being a member I'm most interested in being ble to meet a female to share in the lifestyle with. I'm hopeful that this will be a step in that direction.

6. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome! You should go write your story in the vault! I would love to read it from the beginning!

7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Welcome and hope you stay. I have been lucky in meeting sexuall dominant bisexual women my whole life. Never had a relationship with any other kind. My ex girlfriend cuckolded me. My wife's girlfriend of 30 years was a sadist to my masochist and was very good at it. I have dated regular women but all my relationships were with sexually dominant in the bedroom at least. Just have to date a lot of girls to find what you want. It is all a numbers game. Took me 30 sexual partners to find the 4 sexually dominant women in my life over the last 47 years. This was pre internet when I had to get off of my butt and go to where the women were and ask and ask until someone agree to a date. I also had to train them in my fetishes. It takes time and a lot of effort but I ended up with a wife who shared her dominant girlfriend with me. Every night was fetish night and then regular making love afterwards. I had the best of both worlds except for the welts and bruises on my back and butt. It did not come easy. I had to work on that for 7 years to put it together. No trying to find a woman on the internet. Me and a few hundred men are doing that. I just me a lot of women and after talking to them I could tell who was dominant or submissive. Even a sexually adventurous girl is good because, like my wife, they will try anything at least once.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice