Hoping for some recommendations to help a newbie

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by suescuck, May 4, 2010.

1. suescuck

suescuck Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    Hi Guys

I am hoping you may be able to offer some of your expertise.

I am a new cuck and my hotwife is wanting to put me in chastity very soon.

I have 2 points of concern in relation to choosing a cock cage;

1: When I am flacid my penis is very small...however when erect it goes to 6 inches ! There is quite a lot of difference there between flacid and erect so is there a chastity device that will cater to both my flacid and erect state ? Sue (hotwife) loves the look of the CB-6000. WHat do you guys think ? Any recommendations ?

2: I am NOT circumcised.....will this pose a cleaning problem with the device that my wife chooses ?

Am hoping that you will take your time to offer some advice to Sue and I and thank you in advance.

Kind Regards
    Steven

2. qtaz57

qtaz57 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:23 PM
    I am the same way a grower not a shower, and The sentinel from tickleberry works very well for me, there are a few pinch points but these can be avoided with adjustment. Here is a good review of the devicehttp://www.chastity-uk.co.uk/sentinel.htm Also my girlfriend loves the look of it.

3. Basingstoke Bull

Local Time:
    11:23 PM
    The whole point of chastity device is to stop you getting your erections in the first place and therefore you should find something that fits your flaccid penis rather than fits your erect penis. There are many products out there some plastic and metal, so do your research to what fits best and give selection to your wife for her to choose from.

Whatever chastity device you choose it will need cleaning and it doesn't matter if you're circumcise will not circumcised. The cleaning process forms part of chastity process.

Hope this help,
    BB

4. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    i'm the same way you are small when soft but 6 1/2 inches when standing tall. i've been locked in a CB6000 which was comfortable when excited, but had bad hygiene whille soft. The CB6000 has a way of splitting the bottom seam when least expecting it. When mine split i was a truck driver and 3 states away from the key. With it being less than a year old at the time, we sent it back(one year warranty) and requested CB6000s cage. i was locked in this cage on Jan 1st this year.(at the end of a new years party.) This cage is bettter for hygiene because if i push it into my groin while sitting down to use the toliet, i can almost fill the tube, which has better aim.

As for cleaning, Mistress has me take a bubble bath everyday, and using a q-tip with Oil of Olay's "Body Ribbons" body wash, i keep it clean. After the bath i use the hand held shower head to wash out the cage. Then, lube it back up with a little bit of baby oil gel, this keeps things sliding along. Once a month around the 15th of the month Mistress lets me out for a cleaning/shaving session, under Her watchful eyes. i just passed the four month point of lock up and with the baby oil gel the smell is kept to a minimum. (Besides Mistress likes the smell of baby oil.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice