Hoping a Lady will help me out!

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by David F, May 13, 2020.

1. David F

David F KinkyNerfHerder

England
    Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    Hi there,

I'm David, I'm not looking for a key-holder but I'm really hoping a wonderful Lady on here would consider giving me a one-off instruction?

In the past I served a Domme for about 5 years, She didn't always keep me locked into a chastity device but She banned me completely from touching myself, and I was always good and didn't ever disobey Her instructions for endless periods of time.

This relationship ended and I drifted away from chastity after that but increasingly I've really missed it.

Lately I've been practicing self-chastity and have totally abstained from cumming, but in all honesty I've found it a bit empty without doing it under orders from a Woman. My willpower is good and I can resist the urge to touch myself, but I start to think "what's the point?"

So, I'm not looking for a key-holder, but it would be wonderful if a dominant Lady who takes pleasure in controlling when men can cum would help me with something. It sounds silly but I am very serious about this, I just want to find someone who would be willing to order me, even as a one-off interaction, to never ever cum or touch myself again, to make me make a serious promise and commitment to Her that I won't ever break my word. To tell me to always remember my frustration is worthwhile because it makes Her happy and it's what She wanted.

I feel I have enough self discipline and that would be enough motivation to stop me from ever breaking my word, and if this person didn't even want further contact or follow up I would be happy to obey and could go on alone knowing my chastity was under orders. Obviously if She wanted to follow it up and have further control or interaction sometimes that would be wonderful, but really just ordering me as a one off would be so so helpful.

I don't really want to pay a pro-Domme and tell them to order me as it feels no different to self-chastity. I've been too nervous or never found the right opportunity to ask a Lady if She would be willing to order me, but hopefully with enough like-minded people in Chastity Mansion I may find a Lady here who would get pleasure in knowing they have prevented me from cumming again, and who will enjoy knowing I will always think of Her and the pledge I made to Her when I get frustrated but cannot do anything about it.

I really hope a Lady who would be willing to help me reads this. Thank you :)

Keyholder46 likes this.
  2. LadyMoon

Verified Female

Writer
    DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    I'm very curious if you ever had luck fulfilling this unique request.

3. David F

David F KinkyNerfHerder

England
    Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    Hi Mistress, sorry for the delayed reply, i went some time without looking on here and have only just found Your reply.
    No unfortunately nobody responded. i briefly entered into an arrangement with someone but it wasn't really something i could do, therefore it didn't work out for either of us.
    i stopped looking on here for a while as i became a bit despondent with it, but i'm giving the site another go and seeing if anyone will help me, who may get some enjoyment themselves from it.
    Thank You for asking Mistress

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice