Hopes and Dreams

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by tracy6835, Jul 29, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. tracy6835

tracy6835 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    Its been over 5 years since a Lady locked a collar on me. Now that I am done with my MBA degree, i want to started the quest to find a Lady who will give me a chance to show her i can serve her either as tracy or bob if that is her desire. The problem is finding a Lady who will give me a fair chance.

tracy

2. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    Good luck in your search. Try to be as open minded as you can but don't settle for someone who can't relate to you submission. It's not worth the difficulties that may ensue.

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    Dear tracy,

finding the right Lady sometimes takes years. You simply must never give up hope. Be honest about what and who you are and what you are expecting from a relationship like that, and, what's even more important, define clearly what your unconditioned input will be.

As we say here over, "there is a lid for every soucepan", and i am sure you will find your's ... sooner or later.

Hugs and good luck,

maid katrin

4. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Maid katrin is correct :) it does take time and alot of effort,i've been in a relationship for 3 years or more with Mistress Michelle and i've made so many mistakes ,mostly my personal life which has nothing to do with her or anything for that matter ....lucky for me she and her wonderful pet have walked through it with me and if i were them would have probably kicked my ass to the curb by now ,but i improve and always try abit harder but what i guess i'm trying to say is take your time ,walk the walk and not just the talk b/s ,wonderful things might come from the honesty that exists in a person i feel thats all a Mistress really expects (well alot more than that)but it's a great place to start ...life is short,live it my friend :) btw love and a curtsey Mistress Michelle :spankwhip:

5. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    i've tried really hard in two relationships with the first faied and the second, failing. i recently declined being submissive to the second one because the relationship has failed beyond repair (simply stated, lies, lies, and more lies...). i am looking forward to the soon-to-be-had freedom, the sense of security knowing that i alone control my fate!

so i guess i'm saying be very, very careful who you hook-up with. look for a self-made Lady, someone who's responsible and returns your sincerity to make things work!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice