Hope I'm not Creating a Monster

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Jul 17, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    I've been without an orgasm for 8 days. I hinted to my wife that she could make me wait a bit if she wants...she said OK tonight you can please me and rub up against me but that's it....then I sent her this link... http://archive.is/wvvgc#selection-605.101-605.208 Not sure where this will lead...wish me luck...

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You “Hope”. You’ve been without an Orgasm for only a week. I sure hope she has you locked up so you can’t Mastarbate and steal away her pleasure of having you serve her so “Maybe” shelllet you cum in a couple weeks or a month from now. You haven’t created a monster, you’ve given your Mistress the key to your pleasure and control. If you didn’t want this you probably shouldn’t have sent the link to her so I would say with Confidence “Your Going to Get what You want Long Term Denial “ Enjoy.

3. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    This has been a multiyear journey getting her to understand and enjoy a little. I love being denied for her and she is starting to relax and enjoy the perks. Fun for all.

4. subrigger

subrigger A good cuck prep, serves and cleans.

Software Developer
    West Palm Beach FL
    Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    I love it.
    While talking dirty during sex about 3 years ago my wife talked about me being locked up while she has another man. But months later when I bought a cage she claims she never said it much less twice.

Once I tried the cage on I could sense a sexual energy. As if 'her' attention was on my cock.

So for awhile now I serve her and do chores around the house she assigns and checks up on me. I love it and 95% of the time I am caged. But she pretends not to see it and when I address being locked up she says "not my thing" like alot.. ugh.

But over the weekend I got her a nice stud that gave her a 3 hour fuck while I watched and she really liked it when I went into the bathroom and just listened to them. Next time she wants me to sit in a chair with my back to the bed when she is with another man. Funny it isn't exactly my fantasy but the intense desire and denial is insane. And 2 nights ago , for the first time, she actually looked at my cage while I was locked.

Still not into the tease and denial while I 'm locked but she is seeing away to explore her own dark desires and some of mine.

We are all kind of crazy on this forum, we are trying to get our women to torture us more. LOL

5. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    My Beautiful Wife continues to toy with me...10 days now without relief. She is in her horny part of the month so we went to bed naked last night and made love a lot. I gave her several great orgasms and I none for me. I went down on her like a mad man.

She is just going along for me but she also knows its better to have me lusting for her. She told me I"m not to touch myself in any way and I'll get my reward if I continue to be good. She says she's looking forward to the time when I'm perpetually hard for her. Perfect! we are getting close to that.

It's good to get her comfortable with a little bit longer term denial and with being my focus of attention, maybe realize that is more fun for us both than a quick orgasm every few days.

Summer definitely seems to be a much more sexy time of year for us!

6. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Wife also said last nite that I don’t get to cum until I’m following her around like a puppy...then she called me Boy Toy...she can be so good at this when she wants

subrigger and herboi like this.
  7. Lann

Lann Active member

Local Time:
    Personally i hope i am creating a monster hehe :rolleyes:

bondinchas likes this.
  8. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Yea I wish I was too :cool:

9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    And therein lies the secret, ladies: he craves denial and utter submission to your control, he wishes to regret what he has asked for.

bondinchas, Chaste J. and Lann like this.
  10. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    So far my wife really shies away from making me her domestic servant on any level...but she has 2 ways in which she exerts a little "power"...she places her feet in my lap to be rubbed and will criticize if not done "well"...and at night she smiles as she hands me an empty cup for me to carry downstairs and fill with fresh water for her.

And then of course this last week she has come to bed naked every night and denied me. Day 11, so sweet. :oops::+1:

11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    She doesn't have to "make[e] you her domestic servant. A chaste husband looks for chores to assume and make his in order to show his love and service to his queen, and to show her the power of your chastity and the pleasures that can be hers as she grows in the confidence of her loving female authority.

Lann likes this.
  12. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    I always look for things I can do without her asking. Then if they don't happen she notices and comments.

Rectrix likes this.
  13. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Totally agree, my goal is for her to not have to "act". But to proactively find ways to make her life better. I also have to take it slow she is almost protective of her own "chores" and i"m not to do them.

The best part is that I cant wait to be with her in the evening, whereas that was a time when we might otherwise "do our own thing" or I would argue about the TV. Now I'm just happy to be beside her. Odd thing isn't it.

Rectrix likes this.
  14. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    Great article. I just printed it out and gave it to my wife. It just reinforces what she already knows.

15. adamjc1161

adamjc1161 Active member

Local Time:

16. adamjc1161

adamjc1161 Active member

Local Time:
    So true. Long term denial or as in my case, probably now permanent, is another whole level. There are some rebellious and frustrating moments but when the KH says, "You're probably never climaxing ever again", the feeling of devotion to KH and weakness overcomes me in an unimaginable way.

Rectrix likes this.
  17. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    That quote belongs in the Things Your Keyholder Has Said" thread. Good for you both!

bondinchas likes this.
  18. adamjc1161

adamjc1161 Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks I'll add it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice