Honor method/cageless chastity "lock ups"

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LockedPom, Feb 6, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. MasterBates

MasterBates Member

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    40 days on the honour system. We use the cage only for play. Could be more, if she wasn't so eager for my cock inside her. She really loves PIV sex, and after some denial I can't stand not to cum. And It's been more than 10 months since I stopped masturbating.

2. Slave to a Goddess

Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    I'm not locked but my Goddess doesn't allow me to cum so far im 545 days that's because i follow my Goddesses rules.

buildup and wrix like this.
  3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    70 days in 2017.
    88 days in 2018.
    ?? days in 2019?

We’ve never broken 3 months.

Only 31 days without a spill of any kind though. My body does spontaneously pour out cum - an emission, not an ejaculation. Chastity doesn’t change that. I’d rather her be there and the reason for a spill.

The limits were set by my wife based on my mental state both times. She doesn’t go for records, but the the experience.

CouriousNorth and einheryar like this.
  4. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m going to be honest here. I have no honor lol if I am out I touch it! She keeps it locked for good reason unless we are using it and then I have time after sometimes it’s off a little and I shower and get it back on. It’s not off too long or trouble will occur!

CouriousNorth, einheryar and Rectrix like this.
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Me too.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  6. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    Lol

7. crushedworm

crushedworm Member

Various
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    I have endured cage-less chastity many times, the longest period being four months, then I was allowed a release then straight back into another three months. I think I only had five or six opportunities to come that whole year. I had an arrangement with my Mistress that I would never touch my cock, which of course was Her property, without Her express permission and if I did I would pay Her £5 for every second of touching and also inflict a painful corrective punishment upon myself for Her amusement. and for my training purposes. The first week was very difficult and I kept forgetting I was forbidden from touching, especially when waking up in bed when my hand would automatically drift down there. Being Her obedient slave I would of course confess to my crime, pay my fine and beg for punishment. As time went on I showed more resolve and improved my self control. However, now and again She would allow me to play with myself for thirty seconds - not enough time to ejaculate but nevertheless She still fined me £150 and ordered me to think up punishments and film it to amuse Her and Her online friends.
    After about three months I was starting to go crazy with frustration, and the fact that She had the power to control and humiliate me in such a way just turned me on even more. Things only got worse for me when I begged Her for release. She would tell me that if I gave Her a good financial tribute and bought Her a pair of designer shoes I would be allowed orgasm. I did as She commanded and once I had obeyed She told me NO! I wasn't allowed my just rewards because I was only a slave and existed to satisfy Her every whim. I almost cried and felt quite broken while She laughed Her head off and told me to go thrash my balls for half an hour to take my mind off it. I really learned how insignificant and meaningless I was and that I existed solely to worship and serve my Goddess and that my wants and needs were of absolutely no importance compared to Her slightest whim.
    Finally, as I was messaging Her one day She, completely out of the blue, gave me a couple of minutes to masturbate while worshipping a photo of shoes I had purchased for He and to make sure that my come sprayed the floor. In about a minute i had the biggest ejaculation ever all over my polished floor boards. She commanded me to lick up every drop, pay a large tribute and think of a punishment that involved sticking pins into my cock (you can see my pics of the device I made as part of this punishment)
    Then it was straight back into Her regime of cage-less chastity for another three months, which meant most of my life was devoted to buying Her shoes, financial tributes, and regular self inflicted whippings, cbt and carrying out humiliating acts.
    It was one of the best periods of my life.

masohedo likes this.
  8. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    About 7 days at the moment )0: hence why I need a cage and KH. I get the cage this week, so I will see if that helps doing that solo in the evenings etc, if not I’m going have to get my wife to take the keys (could be interesting) or If that doesn’t work look at a KH on line (not really thought that through if the wife says no).

Also very impressed with some of the above numbers, WOW

crushedworm likes this.
  9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You've already taken the biggest steps -- you ordered the device (I remember I left my first order in the cart for two days before I clicked Purchase) and you've told your wife you want her to be your keyholder. Now you have man up and confess your secrets to her, how much you masturbate, your panties, your inability to cope with your erections, how distant you feel from her when you masturbate, and your need to share your intimate secrets with her. At the beginning she'll be nervous, but she'll come to accept the cage and then love the new openness.

CouriousNorth and Sissy-CJ like this.
  10. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    When you say it like that it sounds a whole lot harder (0:

CouriousNorth likes this.
  11. LucyAnne

LucyAnne Active member

Newcastle UK
    Local Time:
    I have been in mental chastity for 19 months but I am not sure of the exact number of days honestly as I count in months, there are frequent times of being caged but that is when my KH wants to tease me out in public without anyone knowing I am locked up. My KH finds it a turn on knowing i am caged outside.

CouriousNorth and masohedo like this.
  12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Never tried the honour system, and to be honest madam would never go for it, she loves having my cock confined and controlled by a cage to much.

13. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I've gone 6 months without a full blown orgasm, but only a month without a ruined orgasm.

14. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    My Wife lets me out at weekends for the simple reasons that 1) she’s nervous about my health 2) she’s here to keep an eye on me and 3) when the mood takes her she wants my available to her, so if she doesn’t make me cum in the weekend and locks me back up, two days. I realise I’m not being much help, also it kinda feels like a punishment, being unlocked. I’m not a fan.

15. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    46 days is my record after which she decided to make me cum. My Wife will not allow me to wear a cage. I don't have any desire to a wear a cage anymore and my Wife can trust me. When I'm in chastity she has a very strong mental hold over me: there is zero chance that I will cheat. These are the reasons why I don't cheat: I don't want to break her trust; she would know anyway if I managed to make myself cum, but I am unable to get myself to cum alone. My Wife has to be involved that's what chastity has done to me. Even when I'm not in chastity I'm unable to cum just by myself.

16. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I’m currently rounding out my third day unlocked, after some record breaking durations of chastity and denial. I’m seeing a urologist and I want to fully heal a skin irritation I caused last week to prevent distractions. I’m fully healed up and thinking about going back in, but... I’m on the honor system right now.

The mental and emotional bonds have become inescapable. The old habits have been broken. I’m finding this difficult ... not easy by any measure ... but I can be a “good boy” for her without a cage.

I don’t need to live in a fantasy world where I must be caged every waking and sleeping moment. I’m proud of this.

I am finding that after 5 years of orgasm control, masturbation denial, and ever increasing chastity and diminishing number of full orgasms, that I can exist without the cage.

I very much prefer to wear PA jewelry or a cage. It feels sexy. I feel owned and held tight. I miss the feeling of being kept.

I feel very naked without wearing something on this cock. ...This cock she witnessed getting pierced for her, and that she’s taken full ownership of.

But I’m level headed and am not going to cheat.

and let me pridefully lay out some background facts:
    Today is my 89th Day of orgasm denial.

This a new personal record by one day (and counting). I will achieve a full three months of orgasm denial this year for the first time.

My last orgasm was in June. She unlocked me for less than a half hour, and brought me to a surprise full orgasm before locking me back up. At the time, I journaled that just feeling myself unlocked itself felt good. I spent 79% of June in chastity, which was a record.

I spent 96% of July locked up, which was amazing. I gushed in my cage while in her arms. She was so pleasantly surprised. And so proud. She told me I can stay caged now (OMFG) and that she’ll take me out to edge me, but I can keep locked and spill in chastity.

I always get hard and excited at the prospect of permanent orgasm denial, and consistent chastity. The fact she was purposely mind fucking me with that idea to the point of my spilling is a new development for us.

My last emission was in my cage 15 days ago - so this is a critical time for me. I often spontaneous twitch-free slow emissions during the third week. So I most definitely am avoiding stimulation.

My last brief release, less than an hour unlocked for a ruined orgasm, was 29 days.

My last full orgasm from PIV sex was May 11th, 134 days ago. This is a new record too. She had spun off me and ruined my orgasm, and started to ride me again. I had begged her not to stop. I was on the verge of tears.

I was locked in chastity for 31 days, 18 hours and 18 minutes, less 1 hour and 22 minutes for two unlockings. I have been training for Locktober 2019, as 1-October marks the fifth year anniversary of me wearing a piercing-secured Contender for my first week. My first 24x7, 168 hour lock up in an inescapable device.

So I’m setting all sorts of new denial duration milestones for me.

And yet I can be good without chastity.
    My wife told me very clearly that I need to stay healthy and clean to stay in chastity 24/7. She’s supportive. She doesn’t want me to damage her toy. :)

And I need to prove I can be good and level headed and keep myself healthy and clean so I *can* do Locktober this year. I’ve never participated.

So I’m going to be good, on the honor system, so I can stay in chastity 24/7 and 31 days.

I’m submitting to her will and desire and embracing the orgasm denial. The chastity helps. But I’m not submitting to the device. It’s a tool. A gift. A comfortable home to be kept safe and snug in.

The honor system is a good foundation to start from.

- Peter Rabbit

thanks for reading my long ramble on this. I often write to cement in the decisions I’ve made and to strengthen my willpower.

masohedo, Miffy and Rectrix like this.
  17. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    18 days with some caged nights and time at home mixed in. If I am teased a few times a week, i could go longer. The problem is after having an orgasm, it takes a few days to get back into it. My wife and I are working out how to avoid this.
    I think if she locks me in the cage right after sex, I would probably be back into serving her by morning.

Dogtanian69 likes this.
  18. elliot_r

elliot_r Junior Member

Quality control/tech/customer services.
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    Checking with Mistress this morning it has been 125 days since I was allowed a full orgasm. There has been one milking and one ruined event along sooooo maannyy edgings.
    I'm still smiling and horny as all get out!!

SheisaBitch likes this.
  19. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    Ruined at least twice a week, no full orgasm since early August,
    I fear that unless I take things into my own hands, it may be quite a long time until I feel the pleasure of an orgasm. I told Miss this morning that if I had already had my last, I don't want to know.
    She just grinned.

20. SheisaBitch

SheisaBitch Member

Spoiled
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    With no end in sight......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice