HolyTrainer vs Growers

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Alia, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Alia

Alia New member

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    Hello All,

Me and my mistress are curious about buying a Holy trainer, to keep me in line and chaste. We have owned a CB6000 before, and due to being a grower type it is soo easy for me to pull out and put back in when flaccid.

I have read many good things about the HT2 and I wonder if there are any grower types who are locked in HT2 out there? and i would be grateful if they could share their experiences with the HT2

best regards

2. stockinglover

stockinglover Member

Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    I found the ht2 just as easy to slip in and out of if I wanted to, the same as all ball trap devices as at the end of the day if you can get hold of the base if your penis you can pull it out. But you don't as that's not the game as it were, from what I've read if you want security you need a full belt or a piercing, though that said I have seen people say about using a piece of ribbon with your key holders name on tied round your penis out the end of the tube and back to the base/lock. Hope that helps

3. Slanador

Slanador Member

Local Time:
    Apparently a TetherSpout can help here.

fdsfdg likes this.
  4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    I agree with @stockinglover . Why would you want to pull out? My first device completely fell off one day when I was doing some chores and I was absolutely crushed. I don't have an issue with security because I don't actually want to pull my penis out.

That said I am wearing a Holy Trainer right now. It is immeasurably more comfortable than the cb6000s copy I had but I am pretty sure that when I am warm I could pull my penis out if I really wanted to. I would be interested in the tether because it looks like a very clever way of dealing with people who are less determined to stay in their device.

(That sounds a bit passive aggressive to me but I swear it isn't!)

Softail likes this.
  5. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Some devices have a urethral tube which extends a bit beyond the base ring and they are pretty secure.

I'm not a grower as such, but the HT does have a tendency to pull forwards during an erection, due to the larger base ring. This is part of what makes it such a comfortable device to wear, but possible less desire able for a grower needing a more secure device. A teatherspout might certainly help though, and there is a great picture of how to use one with a HT in the Gallery section should you be interested.

zorglub likes this.
  6. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately a tether device will not work with me due to the modification I have to my glans. It is more a shame that I cannot have a PA as I would now much prefer a collar device that uses the PA for security and does not need a ring at all. My issue is not really one of security, I have no desire at all to escape the device, but one of comfort.

7. Slanador

Slanador Member

Local Time:
    The thing with pulling out of course is that it shouldn't be possible to impulsively or easily remove the device. Preferably, it should take a time and effort to do that.

fdsfdg likes this.
  8. cristofr

cristofr New member

Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    FYI one issue that I've run into after extended wear of about 3 weeks or so with an HT2 is that the movement allowed inside the tube causes the glans to move around and flop around some. Especially while doing things like jogging. This causes extreme redness and soreness when the device is removed. It goes away in a couple of days, but still an it impedes long term wear. A device that is custom fit to size does not have this problem, like my mature metal one. But unfortunately that one is not as travel friendly.

Mercedes47 likes this.
  9. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I don't have that issue @cristofr - another example how all of us are built differently. My glans fits quite snugly. My problem is I am not quite long enough for the standard, but too long for the short.

10. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    I'm a grower and have both of these devices. I can pull out of the back of the HT2 short same as the CB6000s. But the device is so much better and more comfortable its worth buying anyway. You can try one of the anti-pullout devices, but I doubt they really make a huge difference. I think ball-trap devices are not that secure in general, unless you have a need a piercing or get a full belt...

-droog

Gibson1506 likes this.
  11. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    In my experience I can pull out of all ball trap devices including CB range with the ksd g2 and poi , ht2 with guardian . My prob is with slipping out , mostly when flacid and sleeping . The ht guardian did stop this but is a little sore as I need to trim the spikes. I've found that pulling back the foreskin and pushing the exposed crown in works pretty well for me . I rarely slip out in my sleep now .

12. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    Hello. I've just started with the ht2 for the first time. Seems. Very snug and quite hard to pull out of. And if you did. Not sure how. You'd get it back in unless freezing cold

13. WALKTHELINE

WALKTHELINE New member

Server
    Chicago, IL
    Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    One of my issues with the HT was not that I could pull out (though that's trivial). It was that I randomly fell out. This is not a device for growers or those who experience a wide range of penile length. At my most flaccid state, I'm going to just fall of out of the damn thing. YMMV.

14. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    I'm a grower... from almost turtle to hard. The only ball trap to work has been with an insert that goes in to past the base ring.

Not sure if being a grower is related but my balls go from high and tight, looks more like a bump behind my cock, to dangling when warm...does mean they can escape the back ring sometimes. Makes sizing the base ring difficult..really tight when balls retract up.

Some photos in my gallery.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice