HolyTrainer V3 Nano

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by WEC, Jan 9, 2018.

1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    had it for 24 hours.

I'll start with the only bad thing...just like my Chinese model of the V2 it came some mold burrs and needed cleaned up with sandpaper. (starting with medium down to very fine paper) I worked on both the ring and the tube. Watch out for this because both have the mold opening on the lower - ball side of the ring where your sensitive skin is. If you are feeling discomfort or itching that is why! It also has a wide ring and the device twisted a bit in the night. The device also forces everything down and i had to adjust my workout bike seat. No biggle.

Other than that, its a huge improvement over my V2 knockoff! Its so snug, it feels really "good" to wear it. Its almost like an improvement on underwear itself. I seemed to sleep better because the erections can't really develop. Its far more natural and out of the way. My wife likes the way it looks though my pants better. Frankly I love it. The fact that I slept better and its more stealthy are both important to my wife which is half the battle. She very confidently told me I could not have the key back. winner!

Chief256 and guest 2942 like this.
  2. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    More info, please? I have three Chinese knock-off steel cages, and was headed toward ordering a MM Jailbird. But the knock-offs educated me on pinching of the skin exposed between the bars. I'm back in something with a glans shield. The HTv3 Nano looks perfect, but I want to see how I tolerate the plastic before buying the real deal. Thanks!

3. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I've never had steel so I am not a good person to help you compare. I can just say I am a smaller but medium sized guy and its a pleasure to wear at least for the first day.

4. Caged1234

Caged1234 Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    Mine is arriving today will keep post when i have tried it :). I am really hoping it helps with sleeping in the cage, currently II have the small tube but we shall see.

Chief256 likes this.
  5. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    I have been locked in my HTV3 for about 3 weeks now. It is now unnoticeable to wear and I sometimes forget it is on as I went to Dr and lucked out that she did not notice it. Very pleased so far but after reading this thread I now know I need to do some sanding.

Chief256 likes this.
  6. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    well if its unnoticeable??? ...but I would be surprised if it couldn't use a little tuning up. I'm kind of looking forward to the Chinese version too just because for $25 I can buy an extra and truly customize it with the dremmel tool. Not willing to go that far with a $200 model. Let me know if you have any questions.

7. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Avoid any knock-off in metal that was originally designed to be a plastic cage. From what I’ve seen the internal finish is always poor to the extent that it makes them unwearable. Also the weight is a big problem with them too

8. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    @WEC Sorry - I was unclear. I want to test drive the v3 Nano, but as a Chinese knock-off. I was asking for more information about where you got it, but I may have misunderstood - your v2 was the copy, right? I am hoping to try a cheap v3 to see if the full coverage plastic works for me in a multi-day, week, month, year, decade, etc., situation before I buy an actual Nano. I too don't want to buy it and throw it away. My intent with any of the fakes, is that they're simply a way to try it before committing a lager sum of cash. I like the steel, but the Nano looks very, very interesting to me!

9. Caged1234

Caged1234 Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Okay so I received the nano last night.
    On my first impression I was actually a little disappointed, it isn't as small as you would imagine and is still quite wide.
    I put it on though and was quite excited about it, which created certain anatomical problems but eventually it worked. I was hoping it would stop my erections completely but instead, it does what the small does, just maybe a bit more, that is the erection all builds up behind the ring. That was also disappointing. If anyone hasn't read my previous posts I have had severe problems sleeping in the HTv3 small and was trying to rectify this with the nano. So I thought this probably won't work but I will try anyway. Last night was the night of day 6 without a proper orgasm. I was edged that night to the point of leaking a bit though so I released a little. After this ending, I put the cage back on and went to sleep. My first thing is I can roll around in the bed and hardly notice it is there, which obviously helps. I don't know what it is about this cage vs the small but I indeed slept mostly through the night (i woke up once to go to the toilet). With th small I felt like i was waking up just before i fell into deep sleep every time. It's early days but hopefully this is it, finally!!! I could of bought a custom cage at this point.

Chief256 and CJ's hubby like this.
  10. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree with you that the rings are wide. It doesn't always feel secure. I have concluded that swiss men must have larger junk than chinese because you get smaller narrower rings with the knockoffs. :) Honestly I'm hoping the knockoff comes out soon and has tighter rings too. sounds like you need something custom?

11. Caged1234

Caged1234 Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I am pretty happy with it right now though, I can sleep with it and it reminds me of where I am. much better than the small maybe one day i will get a custom but not for now

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice