HolyTrainer v3 Nano - not so perfect

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Alexa CD, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Alexa CD

Alexa CD New member

IT
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    Hi all,
    I know there is another thread for HT3 Nano, but because my experience is "slightly" different, I decided to share it in a new one.

I am a happy user of HT2 Small for about 6 months. Never had a problem with it. The only complain I'd have is - the length of the tube could be shorter (I'm a "grower"). My philosophy is that the cage should be as restrictive as possible and prevent even a thought for erection. That is why, when I learned for the new Nano model, I didn't hesitate to order it. I had to search for a EU based supplier and after some time for re-stocking, I finally got it. Here is what I think after a week of wearing it 24/7:

The good:
    - In may case - it is the perfect size
    - Stealthy as you can get. This thing is practically unnoticeable.
    - Cleaning is a breeze.

The bad:
    - It is not a "tube" like the rest of the models, but more of a "shell" which covers the penis, with a small pocket for the head. Why they decided to go with this design is beyond me. It has two implications, however:
    (1) There are open spaces on both sides and the skin can be easily pinched on the rims. This happens several times per day with me, especially when you are sitting the whole day.
    (2) There is a lot of space between the ring and the rim of the shell. For me this renders the device practically useless, since one of my testicles constantly slips through (and I am wearing the small ring (36mm).
    - The rings are totally useless with the Nano. The spec says the ring diameter is 36mm, but in fact it is much bigger. On top of that the design is not a ring, but more like an ovoid, which is too wide. The same ring is not a problem with the v2 Small model (which is a tube), but because of the Nano's "open space" design, the ring must be much smaller (or much narrower, to be more precise).
    - razor sharp edges where the base of the MagicLock on the ring is. Yes, they can punch your skin and that's what happened to me. I know, this can be easily fixed with a file, but when I pay 200 EUR for a piece of plastic, I expect at least a decent quality and not to be engaged in DIY activities.

My verdict: The Nano is a piece of overpriced junk.

It won't be a total waste if they produce new rings, appropriate for the Nano design. Until then - I'll keep wearing the Small.

Eager Trainee and skD like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice