HolyTrainer V3 and overall sizing with balltraps

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Aneoas, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Aneoas

Aneoas New member

Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    Hi people! My first post after few days of lurking. Nice to meet you all.

It has been discussed on the web many times. But noone seems to care to let others know after the fact, how it went for them in the end.

We have experimented with cb 6k in the past. Which i was in for about a 14 days nonstop. After few days i managed to sleep in it overnight and so on. It was big and bulky, and is definitely too big for me, which is kinda the point of my post.
    We wanted to move to something a bit better and...

Ive bought htv2 last year. And i managed to "get used to it" only once. Every other try went as a failure basicaly. I just couldnt manage to make it work. Pain and burning on the underside of the scrotum, and even if I handle the skin all day and take care for it. The night erection is just unbearable.

The one time it worked, i put it on, and slept well.. the first day. So i believe it is about putting it on just right, but that is really hard to do, and kinda random.

I want to buy htv3 now. And some of the discussions ive read suggest that smaller cage could prevent these issues, but it seems really small for me.

I am around 7 to 8 cm flaccid. So the small cage (4,5 cm ) or standard (5,5cm) ? Or even the maxi ? that would be closer to my flacid lenght but seems too big. It is hard to make your mind from pictures.

The htv2 (60mm) seems working fine, wouldnt be the burning on the underside of the scrotum.

edit: I should have said that im using the smallest ring, it is how the measurements came out, exactly in betweent the smallest two actually, but with the second smallest my balls and dick came out overnight once...

Thanks for any suggestions or experience :)

Happy to join this community

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. Aneoas

Aneoas New member

Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    Anyone? Iam kinda desperate. I think the problem is with the rings at this point... "regular" knowledge is to measure everything and divide by 3,14 but holytrainer website has different guidelines.. According those i should use the smallest ring.. but its really painfull.. although somewhat managable when adjusted often.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice