Holytrainer v2 slipping out

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Danny15, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    Hi . I'm new to this forum . I have played with chastity devices on and off for several years. Mostly off as my wife finds it all a bit weird . About 6-7 weeks ago I decided to give it a go again . To cut a long story short i wanted to experience longer lock up times so I purchased a holy trainerv2 . Wow soo comfortable , it's awesome . I have been able to lock myself up 24-7 for several days at a time , this is the only device I can get a good nights sleep in , you realy do forget it's there. I think this may be my problem , the last couple of nights I have woken up with my penis either fully out of the tube or very nearly out of the tube . I assume this is because whilst sleeping I am totally relaxed , with previous devices I felt like I had a permanent hard on .

i measured as per the holytrainer website and ordered the 45 mm ring as per their advice . As a precaution I ordered the 40 mm as well . Never needed the 45 the 40 fitted realy well . Has anyone else had the same problem ? Should I order the 36mm ring ? I am an uncut grower and I suspect that's also part of the problem . The cage is mostly full of skin so as a result pulling / falling out seems easy . Should I go in with head exposed? Or should I find a way to get more shaft into the tube ? I am Realy keen to find a solution to continue wearing the ht long term . I would like to sort it before I hand over the key as it will be inconvenient if I'm asking for the key every morning so as to refit it . Any advice would be gratefully accepted , many thanks
    Danny

2. frustr8ed

frustr8ed Member

Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    Short or std? I'm guessing std and you need short.
    I too am looking at the ht2.

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    You say your cage is full of skin ?

May I ask what else you expect to find unless a parrot maybe !

There are plenty of threads on this subject however to shorten your surchings . Get your self a pa piercing and stretch it to 4 mm and then get a device that has a way of capturing the ring .. xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice