Holytrainer is scammer, sent me wrong items and never replied to my email.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by kenny1999, May 28, 2015.

1. kenny1999

kenny1999 Active member

Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    Ordered on 30 Apr or 1 May 2015, due to time-zone difference. After many days the product received

It is the OLD Holytrainer with padlocks but I was definitely buying the NEW Holytrainers WITHOUT padlocks

I have sent them MANY MANY mails over the weeks but they NEVER replied to any of the mails.

TO HOLYTRAINER, If you insist to CLOSE YOUR EYES on the problems, insist not to solve the problems or at least apologize. I will not stop going through the hassle of posting to more forums in attempt to withdraw people buying from you. I know it might be very weak force but as long as it works for 1 guy out of 10 or out of 100. That works.

Pic Proof.
    [​IMG]

I am buying V2 . The new holytrainer WITHOUT padlocks, but shipped me the padlock OLD versions. totally scam
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    Bummer. Too bad they wont correct their error. If you paid with a credit card, sometimes they can help you with purchases that go bad. Might want to check into that.

3. sonic chaste

sonic chaste Long term member

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    I'm having the same problem with them as well. I bought a 45mm A ring and short tube, back in June. Suffering 3 broken tubes (which they have replaced) however I'm now suffering from a 4th breakage. Each and every email I've sent has been ignored. Maybe a combined assault could have an effect.

4. kenny1999

kenny1999 Active member

Local Time:
    What can we do now? I  talked to my credit card company but they are likely to ignore the problems with more or less the same the stock answer ---- The transaction was legally authorized by you.

5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I would think that as they supplied the wrong product then your credit card company should be involved in a positive way.

Xx Wendy

danleft1 likes this.
  6. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    When things like this happen company's like this rely on the fact that most people would be too embaressed to ask for help from their credit card company.

You were sent the wrong item, you have tried to resolve it in a reasonable way by contacting them and you have been ignored. your doing the right thing and by sharing your experience you are helping others to not experience the same appaling treatment you have receaved. I hope you see this through and hurt them where they will feel it. In their bank account and so teach them that providing good customer service is as important as taking their customers money.

Since you did not recave the item you orderd you should be protected by your credit card company and at least recave a partial refund.

Good luck

danleft1 likes this.
  7. kenny1999

kenny1999 Active member

Local Time:
    I can't understand how a company that looks so professional i.e. Automatic payment system .... can be so RIDICULOUS when dealing with problems --- Simply ignore totally.

No explanation, no apology, no email at all.

I am not being mean or harsh, as a customer at all. I am not bullshitting that Oh , it's poor quality, Oh, it's bad ....

but It is just simply two different items!!!! Not even the quality or anything subjective else! It's simply an objective fault!!!!! I wouldn't buy a padlock CB if I knew!!!!!!!

In a conclusion: Holytrainer is a total scam

8. kenny1999

kenny1999 Active member

Local Time:
    After tens of mails and a physical letter sent to their address, I finally received their email which said as follows,

But I will not send back them, and I do not want to continue to mess up with them , I don't want to spend another several tens of Euros shipping back to them and going through all the hassle and finally waiting for another several months and getting no refund on the shipping cost.

I start to realize that being silent, being ignorant, delaying everything to waste the time and burn the life of their clients is an important management style of some of the European merchants to handle complaints and problems.

Their philosophy is
    -- when I am not answering your enquiry, it is actually answered. If you buy, you won't ask. If you ask, you won't buy
    -- when I am ignorant of something, something will end up itself at last

Hello,

We just received your letter and have found your E-mails in our spam folder. We are really sorry about that. We will send you our new V2 version. Could you please just send us back to old version you have received ?

Best regards

Mike

De : KENNY [mailto:]
    Envoyé : vendredi 22 mai 2015 10:22
    À : info@holytrainer.com
    Objet : FWD︰ (Wrong products!!!!)︰ Holytrainer : Order Confirmation

9. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Why not send the old one back and nicely ask for a refund on the postage, not a big deal then right is on your side.

Going in all testosterone fuelled belligerent is not going to help your case .
    Being nice goes a long way to getting what you want . .

Xx Wendy

10. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    sounds like your having a rash of bad luck with some small business customer service. Unfortunately customer service doesnt pay the bills so many small businesses tend to lack in this area. I'm sure they try their best but they are probably under staffed and overwhelmed. I would say be patient and add some more sugar to your replies :)

11. sonic chaste

sonic chaste Long term member

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    I can't see how a customer email (which they already have!!) can end up in their spam folder beggers belief.

12. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    It happens. I have at least 3 suppliers who send me invoices which I really want to pay as I really want their goods. I have learned to be very careful about checking the spam folder as no matter how much I tinker, some of their emails will end up there.

13. chastity_be

chastity_be New member

Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    HolyTrainer is still very bad in aftercare services.
    For selling cages they are always very fast and your emails will never be in their spam folder, that’s very strange...
    In the past 20 years I have buy almost all the models of HolyTrainer but since 2 years I have only bad experiences with them.
    First I command a V3 pink cage, they send me an ugly and disgusting pink cage that doensn’t look at all to the baby pink I got in the past and who was still visible on their website.
    Their answer was simply ‘we choosed to change the pink color!’. (I’ve read it as Fuck You stupid customer)
    By surprise, a year later they came back to baby pink as their standard pink, I have now an ugly cage here that has never been used and who I never commanded. Refund looks not to be an option for HolyTrainer.
    A few months ago I was so happy but stupid to command their new V4 model, ofcourse in the correct baby pink again.
    When the postman came to my door, the custom fee was so expensiv as the cage so I refused to pay such a high custom fee.
    By the way, it was the first time in many years that I had to pay custom fee from HolyTrainer.
    As I had refused the package I send also a mail to HolyTrainer to let them know that the package will come back, never got any reaction.
    Now 50 days later, as they surely got the package back, I send again an email and... yes, still no answer!!!
    I’m sure they will tell my emails came in their spam folder, the most cheap and simply excuse but I’m sure they sell my cage already for a second time to someone else.
    As being a real chastity fan for many years, had contacts and became friends with most of chastity builders, I’m really very dissapointed in HolyTrainer and hope their bad attitude will become a huge topic in the worldwide chastity community as only money likes to motivate them.
    Best regards from Belgium to all chastity fans worldwide.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice