HolyTrainer - Customer Service

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by SwitchyTrap, Oct 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. SwitchyTrap

SwitchyTrap New member

Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    Hello everyone,

I am new here, so I apologize if I am breaking any rules. I believe I am posting in the right place with the correct guidelines, but I apologize ahead of time if not.

I made this account just so I could make this post.

I purchased my first holytrainer back in 2014. Pretty easy purchase, wasn’t thrilled with the product since it was a bit too big and they obviously won’t help with that. Fair enough though.

However, this year I decided to opt to purchase the new V4 since mine was a V2 and the design has gotten a lot better along with custom options being available.

I ordered the device and paid $240 in total for custom options (color and cartridge). The device took a bit to make and then they shipped it via TNT.

I got the notification it was delivered after a few days which was unexpectedly quick. I went to check my door and the package wasn’t there. I contacted TNT who said the driver left it out front. I asked for my case to be escalated to figure out what had happened. Then contacted holytrainer to figure out whether they could help a returning customer in any way with this situation.

Their reply was essentially, “That sucks. Not our problem.” I informed them I would have to request a refund vis PayPal if they would not work with me to either come to an agreement on a replacement or some other option.

They chose to stop replying to me at all via email. I contacted PayPal and opened a dispute. PayPal sided with me and refunded my full amount.

Extremely disappointed with HolyTrainer and will not be buying from them in the future.

Just wanted to share my experience so that everyone can be aware purchasing a HolyTrainer product can be dangerous if you do not go through PayPal or a similar entity that can get you your money back.

candie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice